🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1987's Gay Manifesto Then & Now. How Much of it Rings True Today?

How much of this manifesto would you say has actually been realized by the LGBT movement?

• Very little, about 25%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A bit. They're about half way there.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Quite a lot, about 75%

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Teaching boys in school about the "joys of anal sex "will be forced any minute now in all 50 states.

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
... (great work profiling major historical facts detailing the inevitable fall, when treading upon slippery slopes, highly significant) ...

Mod Note: There have been inquiries about copyright violations for this OP. The alledged source is "Gay Community News" in boston. A radical paper that quit business about 15 years ago. So there is no apparent copyright to defend.

I will leave you the link to the Wiki and anyone wanting to research the source certainly can do so.. Gay Community News (Boston) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

FCT

LOL! So the Faggots, queers, she-men and he-women are crying about "Copy-Right" infringement, IN HOPES OF SILENCING THE TRUTH?

ROFLMNAO! Fuckin' Evil... it's SUCH A DOUCHE!

No, that's been put to rest. There are dozens of sites with it posted for public display. It is in fact one of these sites that I found it at. I'll bet though that they wish they could scare people into not reading it. Nothing like pulling the curtain back and looking directly at the Wizards running the Machine... tends to dilute the public support for the smoke and mirrors..

Why would anyone want to silence this thread? Watching Sil and Keys gleefully expose their impotent rage is one of the more delightful aspects of this forum.

Well let's see, hyopcrite, your belief that a child isn't what gender he is based on mental delusions "is a fact" is also quite subjective now isn't it?

My opinion is that the situation is complex. And the people best equipped to know and understand it are the child, the parents, and their doctors. You're assuming that YOU know better than everyone, that you know what is happening, that you have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

You don't. Not on any count. And you babbling about a topic you know nothing about is meaningless blather.

Again, you having an opinion doesn't mean that you magically gain any insight, knowledge or understanding of the situation. You merely pretend you do. As you do on every topic you try to discuss.

Which is why your record of accuracy is worse than guessing. As your sole source, yourself, is clueless. Equating opinion with objective fact. And ignoring any source, no matter how credible, if it contradicts what you already believe.

Have you heard of confirmation bias? Because you're living it.

The difference being my "subjective opinion" that hacking off healthy genitals is machiavellian, leaves a young adult (after adult-assisted childhood brainwashing into cult values) with their genitals intact. Your subjective view urges them to hack them off and still not ever be anything but a clown playing at being the opposite gender. A sad, still depressed, mutilated clown. Mental problems can be reversed on the couch. Amputation can't be.

My subjective views urges me to recognize that I don't know anyone involved, I don't know their situation, I don't know what issues their facing, and I don't know enough about psychology to have an informed opinion on the mental issues involved. So I leave the decisions to those that do and who are most directly effected by it.

Your subjective views is that you know what is best for everyone. Because you imagine you do.

And you're still nobody.

Why would anyone want to silence this thread? Watching Sil and Keys gleefully expose their impotent rage is one of the more delightful aspects of this forum.

Shrugs......delusions of persecution make her feel important?

No, that's been put to rest. There are dozens of sites with it posted for public display. It is in fact one of these sites that I found it at. I'll bet though that they wish they could scare people into not reading it. Nothing like pulling the curtain back and looking directly at the Wizards running the Machine... tends to dilute the public support for the smoke and mirrors..

The folly in your reasoning being that you're not actually offering us any 'view behind the curtain'. You don't have any such access, you have no such knowledge, you have never so much as met anyone involved.

You're offering us your subjective opinion....which you ineptly present as objective fact. And even more laughably, believe is.

You don't know what you're talking about. Not on this topic, not on gay issues, not on the law, not on the outcome of any court case. The reason your predictions are almost universally wrong....is that that you have no insight. Which is what robs your perspective of persuasive power. And why support for gays and lesbians continues to rise despite your personal beliefs.

Shrugs......delusions of persecution make her feel important?

What else does she have to hang her hat on?

Delusions of importance, perhaps? Her battle on both fronts seems to be with relevance. Relevance enough that someone gives a shit if she's posting either way.

My favorite is when she started babbling about how Justice Kennedy would be influenced by her arguments regarding the Prince Trust study. When in all likelihood, Justice Kennedy doesn't know that Sil is alive.

One of my personal favorites is that if gays can adopt children than so should wolves. :lol:

I still love her accusation that Dylan Roof is not racist but a scorned queer whom killed all those people b/c another unaffiliated church won't support gay marriage. :lol:

I still love her accusation that Dylan Roof is not racist but a scorned queer whom killed all those people b/c another unaffiliated church won't support gay marriage. :lol:
Yes, it's funny when Christians die.. Hilarious. Almost as funny as when they are jailed.

I guess we'll just ask roof's black boyfriend who swore the day of the shootings Roof never had a single bone to pick with blacks...EVER. He even sports a strapping black man in a banana hammock pumping iron on his tank top as he's burning the flag. Such sweet delicate wrist and arms for a kid who liked to go to the gym. Wonder what he did while he was there if not pumping iron? Maybe if we look closely enough at that delicate wristwatch he's wearing upside down on his right wrist, we can see what time it was when he was burning that flag?

Dylann%20roof%20burning%20flag_zpsqrdudeqf.jpg

His friend said he had a lust to "shoot up the school"...so it's established before the killings, he had a lust to kill randomly. I suppose the Southern Christian Church announcing the day before publicly that it would not support gay marriage was just a coincidence in this delicate young man's "sudden change of target" to vent his blood-lust...shooting 9 Christians studying the Bible at a southern Christian church..

And hey, didn't this guy just a few days after the Pope's message, specifically target Christians to kill?...so "funny"...hahahah...ha...heh...uh.. :uhh:

chris-harper-mercer%20suit%20shaved_zpsy04sz89a.jpg

Chris-Harper-Mercer%20beard%20driving_zps3msap9wu.jpg

From the 1987 Gay Manifesto in the OP: (the last paragraph)

"..We shall be victorious because we are fueled with the ferocious bitterness of the oppressed who have been forced to play seemingly bit parts in your dumb, heterosexual shows throughout the ages. We too are capable of firing guns and manning the barricades of the ultimate revolution..."

Untreaded child molestation wounds from youth are very expensive to a society I guess. It's now illegal to treat them in CA and NJ...

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

Last edited:
Nobody said it's 'funny when Christians' die but you. Don't try to pretend you even care about the nine people murdered by Roof. If you did, you wouldn't endlessly lie about the reason they were murdered. Much to your chagrin, that reason had nothing to do with gay people or gay marriage. We are not going to ignore Roof's own racist words and just accept the bullshit you make up to smear gays. Your 'gaydar' isn't evidence that Roof is gay, just evidence of your mentally ill anti-gay narrative.

Yes, it's funny when Christians die.. Hilarious. Almost as funny as when they are jailed.

I guess we'll just ask roof's black boyfriend who swore the day of the shootings Roof never had a single bone to pick with blacks...EVER. He even sports a strapping black man in a banana hammock pumping iron on his tank top as he's burning the flag. Such sweet delicate wrist and arms for a kid who liked to go to the gym. Wonder what he did while he was there if not pumping iron? Maybe if we look closely enough at that delicate wristwatch he's wearing upside down on his right wrist, we can see what time it was when he was burning that flag?

Dylann%20roof%20burning%20flag_zpsqrdudeqf.jpg

His friend said he had a lust to "shoot up the school"...so it's established before the killings, he had a lust to kill randomly. I suppose the Southern Christian Church announcing the day before publicly that it would not support gay marriage was just a coincidence in this delicate young man's "sudden change of target" to vent his blood-lust...shooting 9 Christians studying the Bible at a southern Christian church..

And hey, didn't this guy just a few days after the Pope's message, specifically target Christians to kill?...so "funny"...hahahah...ha...heh...uh.. :uhh:

chris-harper-mercer%20suit%20shaved_zpsy04sz89a.jpg

Chris-Harper-Mercer%20beard%20driving_zps3msap9wu.jpg

From the 1987 Gay Manifesto in the OP: (the last paragraph)

"..We shall be victorious because we are fueled with the ferocious bitterness of the oppressed who have been forced to play seemingly bit parts in your dumb, heterosexual shows throughout the ages. We too are capable of firing guns and manning the barricades of the ultimate revolution..."

Untreaded child molestation wounds from youth are very expensive to a society I guess. It's now illegal to treat them in CA and NJ...

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

NAILED IT!

We're only in the very beginning of the Left joining their Islamic comrades in the fight against that which represents good, honor and virtue.

Such is the nature of Evil, thus it was inevitable.

All that remains to be told, is how long it will be before good rises up to smash Evil.

By the looks of things, it shouldn't be much longer... .

We're only in the very beginning of the Left joining their Islamic comrades in the fight against that which represents good, honor and virtue.

All that remains to be told, is how long it will be before good rises up to smash Evil.

Yes, yes, any day now you'll get off your dead ass and make good on all your veiled threats. lol.

Evil doers of the world beware, or suffer the wrath of Keys' impotent Internet rants! Those bold letters should have them shaking in their boots. :lol:

Nah, that will never happen. Islamics, even when extreme, still have tons more moral convictions than LGBTs and they wouldn't be caught dead in their company. Even they have limits to what behaviors are unacceptable.

Nah, that will never happen. Islamics, even when extreme, still have tons more moral convictions than LGBTs and they wouldn't be caught dead in their company. Even they have limits to what behaviors are unacceptable.

:lol:

The list of ludicrous statements you've vomited onto this forum is extensive but you may have outdone yourself with this statement.

Forum List

Back