🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1987's Gay Manifesto Then & Now. How Much of it Rings True Today?

How much of this manifesto would you say has actually been realized by the LGBT movement?

• Very little, about 25%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A bit. They're about half way there.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Quite a lot, about 75%

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Teaching boys in school about the "joys of anal sex "will be forced any minute now in all 50 states.

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
Women adopt or have sperm donors, are you accusing them of molesting their children?

Many gay men are raising kids, boys and girls.

Pedophiles are usually heterosexuals not gays

Do all fathers molest their sons? Why would you assume gay fathers are any different than loving parents?

As to lesbians raising boys from sperm donors causing harm, I'll leave you with this: Boy Drugged By Lesbian "Parents" To Be A Girl | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

As to do all gay men molest their sons, let me leave you with a curious thought: why do they prefer to adopt male children overwhelmingly?

Those who are molested or abuse, can sometimes repeat the behavior. That does not make him gay, it makes him an abuser

Child Abuse Victims Don't Always Become Adult Abusers

So we see that sexuality doesn't into neat little cubicles. It's a spectrum that often includes adults and children. Gay men do go after boys and it's time we stop putting our heads in the sand about that.

You were doing so well until your last sentence.

Of course 'gay men' can be predators- just as 'straight men' can be predators.

My objection is to those who use the issue of child molestation as just another tool to attack homosexuals.

Which is virtually every thread in which child molestation is the topic here at USMB.

We can all agree- child molestation is wrong.

But those who only want to talk about gay men molesting boys puts all children at greater risk.

Jerry Sandusky is a great example- here was an openly straight man- no known history of homosexual conduct in his life- and a sports icon- who parents trusted with their boys. And he was a child molester.

And if they listed to the homophobes on USMB why wouldn't they- because people like Silhouette make it seem like child molestation only happens by gay men to boys- and ignore the vast majority of child molestation that does not fit that pattern.

If we want to 'stop putting our heads in the sand' then we would recognize that who is most likely to molest- and who is least likely to molest- and educate parents on how to protect their children.

Who is most likely to molest?
Men- gay or straight.
More specifically- men who are close relatives- uncles, stepfathers, brothers, step brothers- even fathers.
After that- men in position of authority and with opportunities to be near children- ministers, coaches, scout leaders, teachers, youth group leaders- like Jerry Sandusky.

Least likely to molest- women. Any women- straight or gay.

Silhouette only discusses molestation in the context of gay men molesting boys.

As she only discusses anything else in context of condemning homosexuals.

By doing so- she puts all children at greater risk.
I think we're mostly in agreement here. Keys went and started a thread that implied a pedophile who has never molested children is an example of the Left promoting sexual child abuse. I have plenty of strong criticisms of the Left but I like to think they're all rational and rooted in reality.

Personally I don't see homosexuals pushing the sexualizing of children, I see the Left, having championed gay rights, moving on to push further perversions on captive audiences of children in our public schools..

Then we are in agreement that we should condemn child molesters.

We disagree when it comes to equating pushing for equal rights for Americans that are gay- to promoting 'further perversions to children'.
What does anal fisting have to do with the gay movement? My point is the true perverts are the Leftists who are certainly going way beyond gay parity and pushing things that disgust even my gay friends.

What does anal fisting have to do with equal rights for homosexuals?

Women adopt or have sperm donors, are you accusing them of molesting their children?

Do all fathers molest their sons? Why would you assume gay fathers are any different than loving parents?

As to do all gay men molest their sons, let me leave you with a curious thought: why do they prefer to adopt male children overwhelmingly?

Why do you lie about gay men and child molestation?

Well to attack homosexuals of course.

You don't give a damn whether children are molested- you just want to harm the children of homosexuals.

boys were not adopted, the mother was a surrogate

Lucky for them that both times turned out to be boys. Probably had a clause in the contract that if a girl was born they got a second or third try until they got a boy.

Then you argue that Fathers should be allowed to marry sons, right?

You realize that sex is not a requirement of marriage, Right?

When you "marketed" this as gay marriage, not same sex marriage YOU opened that door.

Marriage now is simply a mutually beneficial partnership, without hardly any non arbitrary qualifications, that allow the partners to decide the qualifications for

As defined, no reason not to allow anyone to marry anyone else. Incest will still be illegal, in or outside marriage.

You of course have the right to file your court case suing to be able to marry your son.

You - and the Catholic League- are the only ones who believe you have a case- but you can pursue your dream of marrying a family member if you want to.

Lucky for them that both times turned out to be boys. Probably had a clause in the contract that if a girl was born they got a second or third try until they got a boy.

What a scum bucket you are.

You live you life to attack homosexuals, and don't give a damn about how many children are harmed because of your jihad.

When you "marketed" this as gay marriage, not same sex marriage YOU opened that door.

Marriage now is simply a mutually beneficial partnership, without hardly any non arbitrary qualifications, that allow the partners to decide the qualifications for

As defined, no reason not to allow anyone to marry anyone else. Incest will still be illegal, in or outside marriage.

You of course have the right to file your court case suing to be able to marry your son.

You - and the Catholic League- are the only ones who believe you have a case- but you can pursue your dream of marrying a family member if you want to.

I can't, I'm married.

Are you stoopid?

Don't think you'll need to 'force' boys to learn about the joy of anal sex. Can ejaculate inside your girlfriends without fear of getting her pregnant while simultaneously giving her the pleasure of absorbing your semen which produces feelings of happiness and relaxation. Ya, tough sell that.

10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Semen

"1. Natural anti-depressant.
2. Natural anxiety reducer.
3. Improves quality of sleep.
4. Increases energy.
5. Improves concentration.
6. Improves memory.
7. Improves mental alertness.
8. Assists with pregnancy maintenance.
9. Increases female-initiated sexual behavior.
10. Reduces pain."

Because our rectums absorb things into the blood stream better than the vagina since blood vessels are nearer the surface, anal sex is the best way to absorb semen into th ebody. Through the mouth doesn't work since the stomach acids will destroy the hormones and other things which produce these results.
Bull shit makes the grass grow green too....

What a scum bucket you are.

You live you life to attack homosexuals, and don't give a damn about how many children are harmed because of your jihad.

How exactly would the children be harmed? Would gays just abandon them? How else would gays harm their children if marriage was not a option?

<<<<<shudders>>>>>>

We disagree when it comes to equating pushing for equal rights for Americans that are gay- to promoting 'further perversions to children'.

Have you actually read Swift's manifesto? :cuckoo: Might want to take another look at it. Since most of it has come true, why would we suppose you'll draw a magic line at training up boys to be gay?

I read the entire thing- not just your excerpt.

No one is training boy

I can't, I'm married.

Are you stoopid?

Are you that stoopid? That wouldn't stop you from filing suit so you can demand what you believe is your legal right to marry your sibling.

Have you actually read Swift's manifesto? :cuckoo: Might want to take another look at it. Since most of it has come true, why would we suppose you'll draw a magic line at training up boys to be gay?

No one is training boy

I can't, I'm married.

Are you stoopid?

Are you that stoopid? That wouldn't stop you from filing suit so you can demand what you believe is your legal right to marry your sibling.

Except that I'm married.

As to lesbians raising boys from sperm donors causing harm, I'll leave you with this: Boy Drugged By Lesbian "Parents" To Be A Girl | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Ah, so you can't actually back any claim that all gay men molest their sons. So you'll insinuate something you know you can't back up.

Let me leave you with a curious thought: If your argument had merit, why would you need to argue by insinuation? Wouldn't the evidence back your claims?

Yet....nothing. Just baseless insinuation and innuendo. Odd that. Its almost like you were making this shit up as you go along.

No one is training boy

I can't, I'm married.

Are you stoopid?

Except that I'm married.

You're also arguing for polygamy. Just fold your sibling in.

Make your case in court.

So we see that sexuality doesn't into neat little cubicles. It's a spectrum that often includes adults and children. Gay men do go after boys and it's time we stop putting our heads in the sand about that.

You were doing so well until your last sentence.

Of course 'gay men' can be predators- just as 'straight men' can be predators.

My objection is to those who use the issue of child molestation as just another tool to attack homosexuals.

Which is virtually every thread in which child molestation is the topic here at USMB.

We can all agree- child molestation is wrong.

But those who only want to talk about gay men molesting boys puts all children at greater risk.

Jerry Sandusky is a great example- here was an openly straight man- no known history of homosexual conduct in his life- and a sports icon- who parents trusted with their boys. And he was a child molester.

And if they listed to the homophobes on USMB why wouldn't they- because people like Silhouette make it seem like child molestation only happens by gay men to boys- and ignore the vast majority of child molestation that does not fit that pattern.

If we want to 'stop putting our heads in the sand' then we would recognize that who is most likely to molest- and who is least likely to molest- and educate parents on how to protect their children.

Who is most likely to molest?
Men- gay or straight.
More specifically- men who are close relatives- uncles, stepfathers, brothers, step brothers- even fathers.
After that- men in position of authority and with opportunities to be near children- ministers, coaches, scout leaders, teachers, youth group leaders- like Jerry Sandusky.

Least likely to molest- women. Any women- straight or gay.

Silhouette only discusses molestation in the context of gay men molesting boys.

As she only discusses anything else in context of condemning homosexuals.

By doing so- she puts all children at greater risk.
I think we're mostly in agreement here. Keys went and started a thread that implied a pedophile who has never molested children is an example of the Left promoting sexual child abuse. I have plenty of strong criticisms of the Left but I like to think they're all rational and rooted in reality.

Personally I don't see homosexuals pushing the sexualizing of children, I see the Left, having championed gay rights, moving on to push further perversions on captive audiences of children in our public schools..

What does anal fisting have to do with the gay movement? My point is the true perverts are the Leftists who are certainly going way beyond gay parity and pushing things that disgust even my gay friends.

What does anal fisting have to do with equal rights for homosexuals?

Not a damn thing. They can't make a valid legal argument. They lose every time they spew this shit in court. So they're left with argument by insinuation. The lowest form of debate. Where they can't back up any of their claims. They merely allude to conclusions they want to draw.....but they know the evidence doesn't support.

Its the bread and butter of say, Truthers.

Ah, so you can't actually back any claim that all gay men molest their sons. So you'll insinuate something you know you can't back up.

Let me leave you with a curious thought: If your argument had merit, why would you need to argue by insinuation? Wouldn't the evidence back your claims?

Yet....nothing. Just baseless insinuation and innuendo. Odd that. Its almost like you were making this shit up as you go along.

Remember Silhouette is also the fine upstanding individual who told us that allowing children to be raised by gay parents was worse than incest to children.

She will say anything to attack homosexual Americans.

Remember Silhouette is also the fine upstanding individual who told us that allowing children to be raised by gay parents was worse than incest to children.

Meanwhile you attack "polygamists Americans" and "incest Americans" with the sole reason that their unions are "bad for children implicitly involved in their marriages".

Sil's also the poor hapless soul that insisted that the USSC ruling was 'tyranny' and a 'coup' and called for impeachment and arrest for sedition.

So consider the source.

Meanwhile you attack "polygamists Americans" and "incest Americans" with the sole reason that their unions are "bad for children implicitly involved in their marriages".

Meanwhile- you are lying again.

Remember Silhouette is also the fine upstanding individual who told us that allowing children to be raised by gay parents was worse than incest to children

Incest is, in some cases, not illegal if mariage and children are not part of the union.
You would have to check individual states.
Most cases do not permit marriage between siblings. Many states still require blood tests before licenses are issued. There have been a few cases where a man not knowing he has a daughter fall in love with a girl who they find out later is a daughter. They cannot marry or have children, but they are not prosecuted.
The government and states set the laws, not some religious book.
If you feel so strongly find the law for your state.

the reason not to allow anyone to marry usually has to do with the risk of birth defects. Inter marriage increases the risk of birth defects, which is why many unions are barred from producing children.

The boy had been saying he was a girl since the age of three. Parents, gay or straight, can authorize hormones to help the child transition. The parents did nothing wrong. They helped the child with "her" identity. They did not force it on the child. Many parents with a hermaphrodite child, do make the choice at birth, not always correctly.

The boy had been saying he was a girl since the age of three. Parents, gay or straight, can authorize hormones to help the child transition. The parents did nothing wrong. They helped the child with "her" identity. They did not force it on the child. Many parents with a hermaphrodite child, do make the choice at birth, not always correctly.

What would the child's parents know? They've only raised the kid.

Sil on the other hand has never so much as met anyone involved. Has never spoken to them. Has never been in the same room with them. And has no idea what she's talking about.

In Sil's mind, that makes her the expert.

Forum List

Back