🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1987's Gay Manifesto Then & Now. How Much of it Rings True Today?

How much of this manifesto would you say has actually been realized by the LGBT movement?

• Very little, about 25%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A bit. They're about half way there.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Quite a lot, about 75%

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Teaching boys in school about the "joys of anal sex "will be forced any minute now in all 50 states.

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
The first thing the church of LGBT has to do is lubricate the social mind to ALL sex acts at any time and then the gay agenda slides right in to home plate: little boys they intend to convert to be their sex slaves .

What an asshole you are.

Once again accusing all homosexuals of being pedophiles.

What an asshole.

vast majority of pedophiles are heterosexuals.
Going after little girls is not the same as being heterosexual.

Pedophilia is not about the sex of the child so much as it that they are innocent children, submissive. Pedophiles, heterosexuals normally, can seek sex from girls or boys. Pedophilia might eventually end in sex doe not always begin that way. Photos, touching, kissing, oral sex may go on for some times before actual penetration. Much like rape, it is about control and manipulation over the child.

Yes, the first one "failed" because it was quickly shoved in "health and lifestyle" forum. The least viewed forum of this website. It's a form of free speech suppression.

The Gay manifesto is THAT alarming..it had to be disappeared.. What was passed off as satire in 1987 has become manifest fact.
I don't understand. How is that "free speech suppression"?

Well, it would be like if you went to speak in a public forum on the steps of the Capitol Building and their security said to you "it's OK if you want to practice free speech about (insert topic here) but we're going to forcibly take you to a broom closet in the basement and you can do it there..." *they grab you by each arm and drag you into the broom closet and lock the door behind you*

Sure, you're still free to speak, but your audience has been removed from you. Ergo, free speech suppression.
You realized that you are referring to government property vs. a message board where everyone at the click of a mouse can find a thread...and if one has already subscribed to a thread, even easier.

You have an over-active persecution complex, it would appear......scary along with your obsession with pedophilia.

Yes, the first one "failed" because it was quickly shoved in "health and lifestyle" forum. The least viewed forum of this website. It's a form of free speech suppression.

The Gay manifesto is THAT alarming..it had to be disappeared.. What was passed off as satire in 1987 has become manifest fact.
I don't understand. How is that "free speech suppression"?

Well, it would be like if you went to speak in a public forum on the steps of the Capitol Building and their security said to you "it's OK if you want to practice free speech about (insert topic here) but we're going to forcibly take you to a broom closet in the basement and you can do it there..." *they grab you by each arm and drag you into the broom closet and lock the door behind you*

Sure, you're still free to speak, but your audience has been removed from you. Ergo, free speech suppression.
You realized that you are referring to government property vs. a message board where everyone at the click of a mouse can find a thread...and if one has already subscribed to a thread, even easier.

You have an over-active persecution complex, it would appear......scary along with your obsession with pedophilia.

You're citing free speech's actual meaning. Sil is referring to her own pseudo-legal gibberish definition.Where Sil demands *consequence* free speech.

If only reality worked that way.

The first thing the church of LGBT has to do is lubricate the social mind to ALL sex acts at any time and then the gay agenda slides right in to home plate: little boys they intend to convert to be their sex slaves .

What an asshole you are.

Once again accusing all homosexuals of being pedophiles.

What an asshole.

vast majority of pedophiles are heterosexuals.

Agreed- just like going after little boys is not the same as being homosexual.

I think we can all agree that all child molesters are sick monsters who deserve punishment and removal from society.

Regardless of the gender that they molest.

Yes, or instead what's actually happening today...
It sure seems that way doesn't it? and it's being led from those occupying our white house at the moment. maybe the people will wake up in time. When you see our white house lite up with the homosexual colors, that's the time to get a clue.

Oh how Christians whine about no longer being able to legally persecute homosexuals.

What victimhood.

The Mayo Clinic has found that in a subpopulation who makes up only 2% of the total population, they are responsible for up to 40% of ALL childhood molestation: http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf Of course, 2% is probably too low by now since the social contagion is catching fire and taking off like the manifesto demanded it would. So now it's probably around 8% and climbing..]

Silhouette- once again- you are lying.

The Mayo Clinic has found no such thing- this is just your lie that you repeatedly make.

You also lie about what the very article by Dr. Hall and Dr. Hall that you cite says- because of course you are a liar

It is a purposeful lie since I have pointed this out to you dozens of times- and you of course purposely leave off the sentence which says the opposite of what you claim

The percentage of homosexual pedophiles
ranges from 9% to 40%, which is approximately 4 to 20
times higher than the rate of adult men attracted to other
adult men (using a prevalence rate of adult homosexuality
of 2%-4%).

This finding does not imply that homosexuals are more likely to molest children, just that a larger percentage of pedophiles are homosexual or bisexual in orientation to children.
http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

What a lying asshole.

You sure think about pedophilia a lot. An awful lot.

Well...not as much as Delta. But yeah, I do. I suppose knowing someone who died in his early 30s from AIDS as a result of untreated mental wounds from being molested as a little boy does tend to draw the mind back. You know why I'm here. Why are you?

A lot of people have known someone who had HIV or AIDs, even if they were never told of the virus. Many have know someone who was molested or raped. Sadly it touches almost everyone in some way.
You don't get AIDs from mental wounds or PTSD. Untreated or under treated PTSD, your friend might have engaged in promiscuous behavior or illegal IV drugs. You are talking about more than 10 yrs that your friend could have gotten help and might not have died. Why did you not reach out and try to get help for your friend before it was too late? Even with HIV or AIDs, people can live well beyond 15 yrs with the disease and many are dying from other causes instead.

If you cared about your friend you could have gotten the facts and done something. He might still be alive.

And what does all this have to do with misrepresenting the so called manifesto or not including the preface? Odds are the pedophile was probably heterosexual.

Seems you are misplacing your anger at gays instead of pedophiles.

The Mayo Clinic has found that in a subpopulation who makes up only 2% of the total population, they are responsible for up to 40% of ALL childhood molestation: http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf Of course, 2% is probably too low by now since the social contagion is catching fire and taking off like the manifesto demanded it would. So now it's probably around 8% and climbing..]

Silhouette- once again- you are lying.

The Mayo Clinic has found no such thing- this is just your lie that you repeatedly make.

You also lie about what the very article by Dr. Hall and Dr. Hall that you cite says- because of course you are a liar

It is a purposeful lie since I have pointed this out to you dozens of times- and you of course purposely leave off the sentence which says the opposite of what you claim

The percentage of homosexual pedophiles
ranges from 9% to 40%, which is approximately 4 to 20
times higher than the rate of adult men attracted to other
adult men (using a prevalence rate of adult homosexuality
of 2%-4%).

This finding does not imply that homosexuals are more likely to molest children, just that a larger percentage of pedophiles are homosexual or bisexual in orientation to children.
http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

What a lying asshole.

This is just another thumbsucker thread. Sil knows she's full of shit. We know Sil is full of shit. Sil knows we know she's full of shit.

Her audience...is herself. And the only purpose of the entire thread is to soothe the ringing buzz of cognitive dissonance.

Well...not as much as Delta. But yeah, I do. I suppose knowing someone who died in his early 30s from AIDS as a result of untreated mental wounds from being molested as a little boy does tend to draw the mind back. You know why I'm here. Why are you?

A lot of people have known someone who had HIV or AIDs, even if they were never told of the virus. Many have know someone who was molested or raped. Sadly it touches almost everyone in some way.
You don't get AIDs from mental wounds or PTSD. Untreated or under treated PTSD, your friend might have engaged in promiscuous behavior or illegal IV drugs. You are talking about more than 10 yrs that your friend could have gotten help and might not have died. Why did you not reach out and try to get help for your friend before it was too late? Even with HIV or AIDs, people can live well beyond 15 yrs with the disease and many are dying from other causes instead..

This was the 1980s-1990s. Nowadays he would not be allowed to have gotten help as a matter of law in California where he lived. Because you see, the root of all his future destructive behaviors was the result of having been molested. You may be new to his story but part of it was that he was still mentally attracted to/falling in love with women while unable to perform with them sexually because of the imprinting done to him as a boy by a man.

ie: he wasn't "born gay". He was made-gay. And that was the seat of all his angst. His only resolution would have been to seek reparative therapy as a minor, while there was still time, or to be told to embrace his artificial sexuality. Instead, he just went out untreated into the world to express his deep anger and promiscuity as yet another boy victim unwilling to come out to others about what was done to him for fear of either being told it was "OK", or of getting who it was in deep deep trouble (a technique used by molestors who often know the boy quite well and who scare him of "what will happen if you tell")

Hence we have an epidemic in our society of untreated non-gay "gay" boys who go out and express their angst by being AIDS-terrorists or today, mass shooting Christians. We owe it to ourselves to get to the root of these boys' troubles and get them repaired while they still have time to do so. Except in CA and NJ of course where it's now illegal for a therapist to get them the help they want and need...

You don't get AIDs from mental wounds or PTSD. Untreated or under treated PTSD, your friend might have engaged in promiscuous behavior or illegal IV drugs. You are talking about more than 10 yrs that your friend could have gotten help and might not have died. Why did you not reach out and try to get help for your friend before it was too late? Even with HIV or AIDs, people can live well beyond 15 yrs with the disease and many are dying from other causes instead..

This was the 1980s-1990s. Nowadays he would not be allowed to have gotten help as a matter of law in California where he lived. Because you see, the root of all his future destructive behaviors was the result of having been molested. You may be new to his story but part of it was that he was still mentally attracted to/falling in love with women while unable to perform with them sexually because of the imprinting done to him as a boy by a man.

ie: he wasn't "born gay". He was made-gay. And that was the seat of all his angst. His only resolution would have been to seek reparative therapy as a minor, while there was still time, or to be told to embrace his artificial sexuality. Instead, he just went out untreated into the world to express his deep anger and promiscuity as yet another boy victim unwilling to come out to others about what was done to him for fear of either being told it was "OK", or of getting who it was in deep deep trouble (a technique used by molestors who often know the boy quite well and who scare him of "what will happen if you tell")

Hence we have an epidemic in our society of untreated non-gay "gay" boys who go out and express their angst by being AIDS-terrorists or today, mass shooting Christians. We owe it to ourselves to get to the root of these boys' troubles and get them repaired while they still have time to do so. Except in CA and NJ of course where it's now illegal for a therapist to get them the help they want and need...
Keep on posting Silhoette. As many people on here may not like it there is a lot of truth in what you post. I knew such a case very well as this "he wasn't "born gay". He was made-gay." Poor spent his life trying to fit in somewhere but could not find where it was he should be.

But what about all the lesbians and gay men who weren't molested? Or were molested, but by opposite sex criminals?

Your argument doesn't hold up. You're trying so hard to make this about gay people. And even your own sources contradict your claims explicitly.

Keep on posting Silhoette. As many people on here may not like it there is a lot of truth in what you post. I knew such a case very well as this "he wasn't "born gay". He was made-gay." Poor spent his life trying to fit in somewhere but could not find where it was he should be.

Exception that there isn't. As Sil has no explanation for all the gays and lesbians who were never molested. Or those who were molested and didn't become gay or lesbian. Or gays and lesbians who were molested by opposite sex criminals.

Sil is merely repeating the same nonsense that people like you *already* believe. So he's not convincing you of anything. He's preaching to his choir.

For any rational person with an even semblance of understanding of causation, Sil's claims are pseudo-intellectual gibberish. As if your 'effect" (being gay or lesbian) occurs regardless of the presense of your cause (being molested by a same sex criminal), your cause isn't.

Exception that there isn't. As Sil has no explanation for all the gays and lesbians who were never molested. Or those who were molested and didn't become gay or lesbian. Or gays and lesbians who were molested by opposite sex criminals.

Sil is merely repeating the same nonsense that people like you *already* believe. So he's not convincing you of anything. He's preaching to his choir.

For any rational person with an even semblance of understanding of causation, Sil's claims are pseudo-intellectual gibberish. As if your 'effect" (being gay or lesbian) occurs regardless of the presense of your cause (being molested by a same sex criminal), your cause isn't.
Your entitled to your opinion. Too bad you do not agree very well others are entitle to theirs from what they have seen happen in people that they actually know in their own extended families.

Your entitled to your opinion. Too bad you do not agree very well others are entitle to theirs from what they have seen happen in people that they actually know in their own extended families.

Then perhaps you can explain it. How are gay people only 'made' when they haven't been molested?

Either you have an explanation....or you have to admit that Sil's completely full of shit. As you can't establish causation when your 'effect' exists even when your 'cause' doesn't.

This was the 1980s-1990s. Nowadays he would not be allowed to have gotten help as a matter of law in California where he lived. ..

And that is of course a lie.

On so many levels.

Silhouette's mythical gay friend never told his family or friends he was gay- he would never have been allowed to get help without asking.

And no law in California prevents any molested child from getting therapy for being molested- the only 'therapy' that is outlawed are quack therapies like 'cure the gay' therapies'.

Finally according to Silhouette's own story- she was such a close friend- that she heard all of this story from her brother, who supposedly heard it from the friends brother- who supposedly heard the story on his brother's death bed.

Hell with friends like Silhouette- what kid who thought he was gay would ever take a chance on letting anyone know?

Then perhaps you can explain it. How are gay people only 'made' when they haven't been molested?

Either you have an explanation....or you have to admit that Sil's completely full of shit. As you can't establish causation when your 'effect' exists even when your 'cause' doesn't.
I did not say all gay people or all lesbians are that away from abuse but the fact is many wind up in those situations of not knowing which is right or wrong for them personally. A child molested by a family member that did not care whether they were molesting boys or girl or even their own child grows up with mental defects.

I did not say all gay people or all lesbians are that away from abuse but the fact is many wind up in those situations of not knowing which is right or wrong for them personally. A child molested by a family member that did not care whether they were molesting boys or girl or even their own child grows up with mental defects.

Kids who are molested often get screwed up.

I think we can all agree on that.

Ah. So you acknowledge that gays need not be 'made'. Then that just obliterates your argument of causation. As your 'effect' exists even when your cause doesn't.

That's not causation. That's assumption. And poorly thought through assumption.

A fact only affirmed by the gays and lesbians molested by opposite sex criminals....and still being gay. Exactly opposite of what your assumptions conclude must happen. Or those who are molested aren't gay or lesbian.

The pattern of causation you assume....doesn't exist. You're engaging in what is known as cherry picking. Where you cite anything that matches your assumptions as a 'hit', and ignore the all the times your assumptions don't match the evidence.

Its a logical fallacy for a reason: its notoriously unreliable. And its the beating heart of Sil's hapless nonsense.

Ah. So you acknowledge that gays need not be 'made'. Then that just obliterates your argument of causation. As your 'effect' exists even when your cause doesn't.

That's not causation. That's assumption. And poorly thought through assumption.

A fact only affirmed by the gays and lesbians molested by opposite sex criminals....and still being gay. Exactly opposite of what your assumptions conclude must happen. Or those who are molested aren't gay or lesbian.

The pattern of causation you assume....doesn't exist. You're engaging in what is known as cherry picking. Where you cite anything that matches your assumptions as a 'hit', and ignore the all the times your assumptions don't match the evidence.

Its a logical fallacy for a reason: its notoriously unreliable. And its the beating heart of Sil's hapless nonsense.
Actually they can be bi-sexual not knowing which way to choose or go. Some can have fluid sexuality also changing their minds at a later date. You may find that research informative and there is some of it online.

Forum List

Back