🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1987's Gay Manifesto Then & Now. How Much of it Rings True Today?

How much of this manifesto would you say has actually been realized by the LGBT movement?

• Very little, about 25%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A bit. They're about half way there.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Quite a lot, about 75%

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Teaching boys in school about the "joys of anal sex "will be forced any minute now in all 50 states.

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
The boy had been saying he was a girl since the age of three. Parents, gay or straight, can authorize hormones to help the child transition. The parents did nothing wrong. They helped the child with "her" identity. They did not force it on the child. Many parents with a hermaphrodite child, do make the choice at birth, not always correctly.

Yeah and I'd been saying I was a bird since the age of three also. Thankfully my parent's DIDN'T help me keep my cardboard wings on as I teetered on the edge of the roof to "help me transition".

You are a stupid idiot. That isn't an ad hominem by the way. It's an observable fact.

Yeah, those two aggressive burly dykes didn't put their male-hatred into the kids mind at the earliest of ages...no..oh m'gosh no! That would have NEVER happened that way. And the kid would've never gotten it into his head by age 3 that since males aren't acceptable in "the adult world I'm immersed in at home", maybe being a girl might make his two bull-mommies more enamored with him..

Do the world a favor and don't try an undergraduate major in child developmental psychology, OK?

The boy had been saying he was a girl since the age of three. Parents, gay or straight, can authorize hormones to help the child transition. The parents did nothing wrong. They helped the child with "her" identity. They did not force it on the child. Many parents with a hermaphrodite child, do make the choice at birth, not always correctly.

Yeah and I'd been saying I was a bird since the age of three also. Thankfully my parent's DIDN'T help me keep my cardboard wings on as I teetered on the edge of the roof to "help me transition".

You are a stupid idiot. That isn't an ad hominem by the way. It's an observable fact.

Yeah, those two aggressive burly dykes didn't put their male-hatred into the kids mind at the earliest of ages...no..oh m'gosh no! That would have NEVER happened that way. And the kid would've never gotten it into his head by age 3 that since males aren't acceptable in "the adult world I'm immersed in at home", maybe being a girl might make his two bull-mommies more enamored with him..

Do the world a favor and don't try an undergraduate major in child developmental psychology, OK?

MS anthropology and MA political science many years ago. My sister-in-law was the one with a degree in special education.

I'm neither the idiot or the bigot. You seem to be the one with the problem. I've seen too many LGBT brutally killed, and used to provide a safe house for kids struggling with their parents about their individuality, sexuality and identity. My kids were always bringing friends home that were in danger and knew I would not turn them away but try to give them time, advice and get them help.

Parents and doctors don't just hand out hormones for children without physical and psychological testing and counseling. It is an involved process. Perhaps if you actually had more respect of children and listened to them, you might understand what they go through struggling over their identity. Its people like you that drives many to drugs and suicide.

MS anthropology and MA political science many years ago. My sister-in-law was the one with a degree in special education....Parents and doctors don't just hand out hormones for children without physical and psychological testing and counseling. It is an involved process. Perhaps if you actually had more respect of children and listened to them, you might understand what they go through struggling over their identity. Its people like you that drives many to drugs and suicide.

Yes, I was quite despondant for some time about being told I wasn't a bird as a small child. I can still fly in my dreams and do so all the time. The problem is that I was not and am not a bird because I wasn't born with feathers, a beak, talons and a gizzard. Adults and others spoke to me gently and reassuringly that my fantasies of flying by my own arms were OK but they had no place in the real world. So I adjusted with care and handling over time and now I fully embrace my human form and am quite happy to express my wishes to be like a bird in my dreams...so I don't come to harm.

Likewise, a child who states they are the opposite gender of what their body actually is, is engaging in harmful delusions. I don't care if that child has been to 1,000 of the world's TOP psychological professionals. Their opinion if lockstep with the child's, is itself a form of professional insanity. Of "belonging to vogue herd-think". The hippocratic oath states that no physician may cause or assist harm to a patient...no matter what. And that doesn't change with neo-social trends or time. Children don't make decisions about incorporating delusions into "reality"...adults do that for them and guide them when something is amiss. Chopping off a person's genitals and loading them up with hormones that cause cancer in order to "play at" being the opposite gender is medical malpractice. Guiding them towards those procedures is also medical malpractice.

I hope you have good insurance.

MS anthropology and MA political science many years ago. My sister-in-law was the one with a degree in special education....Parents and doctors don't just hand out hormones for children without physical and psychological testing and counseling. It is an involved process. Perhaps if you actually had more respect of children and listened to them, you might understand what they go through struggling over their identity. Its people like you that drives many to drugs and suicide.

Yes, I was quite despondant for some time about being told I wasn't a bird as a small child. I can still fly in my dreams and do so all the time. The problem is that I was not and am not a bird because I wasn't born with feathers, a beak, talons and a gizzard. Adults and others spoke to me gently and reassuringly that my fantasies of flying by my own arms were OK but they had no place in the real world. So I adjusted with care and handling over time and now I fully embrace my human form and am quite happy to express my wishes to be like a bird in my dreams...so I don't come to harm.

Likewise, a child who states they are the opposite gender of what their body actually is, is engaging in harmful delusions. I don't care if that child has been to 1,000 of the world's TOP psychological professionals. Their opinion if lockstep with the child's, is itself a form of professional insanity. Of "belonging to vogue herd-think". The hippocratic oath states that no physician may cause or assist harm to a patient...no matter what. And that doesn't change with neo-social trends or time. Children don't make decisions about incorporating delusions into "reality"...adults do that for them and guide them when something is amiss. Chopping off a person's genitals and loading them up with hormones that cause cancer in order to "play at" being the opposite gender is medical malpractice. Guiding them towards those procedures is also medical malpractice.

I respect that you have an opinion. But your opinion doesn't mean that you have the slightest fucking clue what you are talking about. Nor that you have an even passing understanding of the psychological issues involved.

This is the place where virtually every argument you make breaks: you can't distinguish between your subjective opinion and objective fact. You equate the two. And they are not the same.

Be it law, science, psychology, whatever topic you choose to discuss you always equate your subjective beliefs with reality. Even when you don't understand the topic at hand, have no idea what you're talking about, have never met any of the people involved, and have to lie about your own sources.

You don't know this child. You don't know these parents. You don't know the psychology involved. You merely *assume* that you're an expert, that you know what's best for everyone, and that anything that doesn't conform to your opinion is 'child abuse'.

But your belief doesn't make it so. As your subjective beliefs don't establish objective reality. And your subjective beliefs are all you're offering us.

Women adopt or have sperm donors, are you accusing them of molesting their children?

Many gay men are raising kids, boys and girls.

Pedophiles are usually heterosexuals not gays

Do all fathers molest their sons? Why would you assume gay fathers are any different than loving parents?

As to lesbians raising boys from sperm donors causing harm, I'll leave you with this: Boy Drugged By Lesbian "Parents" To Be A Girl | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

As to do all gay men molest their sons, let me leave you with a curious thought: why do they prefer to adopt male children overwhelmingly?

What would the child's parents know? They've only raised the kid.

Sil on the other hand has never so much as met anyone involved. Has never spoken to them. Has never been in the same room with them. And has no idea what she's talking about.

In Sil's mind, that makes her the expert.

And remember- all of this has been done with the cooperation of the boy's doctors. Who has met the boy.

Also remember the news article that Silhouette quotes is from years ago- none of us know what is happening now.

And finally remember- Silhouette just lies.

No one is chopping of any child's genitals here.

Your opinion is both ignorant- and meaningless- since you have no professional qualifications- and everything you post is biased against homosexuals.

You have no clue what you are talking about. The boys parents and doctors do.

Yeah, those two aggressive burly dykes didn't put their male-hatred

Yeah- this is just a classic example of Silhouettes blatant homophobia in action.

'male-hatred'? Nothing in any article says anything about any 'male-hatred'- that is Silhouette's invention- her lie- again.

What we are dealing with in regards to Silhouette's posts are "homosexual hatred"- and that fuels all of her lies.

Women adopt or have sperm donors, are you accusing them of molesting their children?

Many gay men are raising kids, boys and girls.

Pedophiles are usually heterosexuals not gays

Do all fathers molest their sons? Why would you assume gay fathers are any different than loving parents?

As to lesbians raising boys from sperm donors causing harm, I'll leave you with this: Boy Drugged By Lesbian "Parents" To Be A Girl | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

As to do all gay men molest their sons, let me leave you with a curious thought: why do they prefer to adopt male children overwhelmingly?

What would the child's parents know? They've only raised the kid.

Sil on the other hand has never so much as met anyone involved. Has never spoken to them. Has never been in the same room with them. And has no idea what she's talking about.

In Sil's mind, that makes her the expert.

And remember- all of this has been done with the cooperation of the boy's doctors. Who has met the boy.

Also remember the news article that Silhouette quotes is from years ago- none of us know what is happening now.

And finally remember- Silhouette just lies.

Of course Sil lies. The picture she shows of the 'boy covering up his genitals to protect them from the lesbians'.......is a screenshoht of a video of the child adjusting her position in the chair.

And Sil knows this. Yet she intentionally misrepresents it. Citing Sil as the child and her parents. And ignoring the child, her parents, her doctors.....everyone but Sil.

Yeah, those two aggressive burly dykes didn't put their male-hatred

Yeah- this is just a classic example of Silhouettes blatant homophobia in action.

'male-hatred'? Nothing in any article says anything about any 'male-hatred'- that is Silhouette's invention- her lie- again.

What we are dealing with in regards to Silhouette's posts are "homosexual hatred"- and that fuels all of her lies.

And that's exactly my point. Sil is citing her imagination and beliefs as the objective facts. She genuinely can't distinguish between subjective opinion and objective reality. She equates them.

Which is why she is so ludicriously wrong when it comes to the outcome of legal cases. As she keeps citing what she wants the law to say rather than what it actually does.

Your opinion is both ignorant- and meaningless- since you have no professional qualifications- and everything you post is biased against homosexuals.

The child is being groomed to have his genitals amputated. Lying about that is a form of child abuse because you are covering for the crime of coercion to induce harm to a child. Professionals are sued for malpractice all the time and parents have their children removed for abuse. Being a parent or a professional doing this to a child is in no way an excuse or a defense for the crime of child abuse.

The child is being groomed to have his genitals amputated. Lying about that is a form of child abuse because you are covering for the crime of coercion to induce harm to a child. Professionals are sued for malpractice all the time and parents have their children removed for abuse. Being a parent or a professional doing this to a child is in no way an excuse or a defense for the crime of child abuse.

GRS is not done till the child is an adult.

I put the part in bold that is the child abuse. Even though I know you knew that already. Which in itself is a crime. Were you aware that assisting in covering up child abuse is also a legal offense against children? Brainwashing a child so that he harms himself as a barely-legal adult is exactly what pyschological child abuse laws exist to prevent.

Nope. And Sil knows this. But again, Sil lies.

I put the part in bold that is the child abuse. Even though I know you knew that already. Which in itself is a crime. Were you aware that assisting in covering up child abuse is also a legal offense against children?

Its a crime....according to you. Not according to our law. And not according to the transgendered people themselves.

Again, you don't know anyone involved. You don't know the child. You don't know the parents. You don't know the issues that the child faces. You are almost perfectly ignorant of every relevant detail.

You merely *imagine* you are an expert and that you are informed. And your imagination plays no role in the law or the lives of this family.

I put the part in bold that is the child abuse. Even though I know you knew that already. Which in itself is a crime. Were you aware that assisting in covering up child abuse is also a legal offense against children? Brainwashing a child so that he harms himself as a barely-legal adult is exactly what pyschological child abuse laws exist to prevent.

They have to go through counseling and get doctor's approval, not just the parent's say so.

It is not done lightly.

They have to go through counseling and get doctor's approval, not just the parent's say so.

It is not done lightly.

Two psychiatrists have to sign off, actually.

Two psychiatrists have to sign off, actually.

Unless the boy wants to throw off unwanted gay sexual compulsions imprinted on him by a molestor. Then no psychiatrist may even talk to him about that, let alone sign off on anything.

So to be legally clear on the topic....If a boy wants to play-act being a girl to where everyone dealing with him knows the end game is amputation of his healthy genitals...then it's a green light...he just needs two "psychiatrists" to sign off. If he was molested by a man and has unwanted sexual compulsions from that and wishes to change them, he cannot talk to any psychiatrist in CA or NJ about that or the psychiatrist will lose their license to practice and face legal consequences. The boy has to wait until he's 18...and the behaviors are too ingrained to change...I believe by design. See the OP for details. This is one of the most insidious manifestations of the Gay Agenda since 1987. If you told people back then that there would be a law like that, indeed they would not have questioned that it was 'satire'.

Welcome to the Gay New World, manifest.

I respect that you have an opinion. But your opinion doesn't mean that you have the slightest fucking clue what you are talking about. Nor that you have an even passing understanding of the psychological issues involved.

This is the place where virtually every argument you make breaks: you can't distinguish between your subjective opinion and objective fact. You equate the two. And they are not the same....You don't know this child. You don't know these parents. You don't know the psychology involved. You merely *assume* that you're an expert, that you know what's best for everyone, and that anything that doesn't conform to your opinion is 'child abuse'.

Well let's see, hyopcrite, your belief that a child isn't what gender he is based on mental delusions "is a fact" is also quite subjective now isn't it?

The difference being my "subjective opinion" that hacking off healthy genitals is machiavellian, leaves a young adult (after adult-assisted childhood brainwashing into cult values) with their genitals intact. Your subjective view urges them to hack them off and still not ever be anything but a clown playing at being the opposite gender. A sad, still depressed, mutilated clown. Mental problems can be reversed on the couch. Amputation can't be.

I think I'll take my "subjective view" because it errs on the side of sanity.

This is the place where virtually every argument you make breaks: you can't distinguish between your subjective opinion and objective fact. You equate the two. And they are not the same....You don't know this child. You don't know these parents. You don't know the psychology involved. You merely *assume* that you're an expert, that you know what's best for everyone, and that anything that doesn't conform to your opinion is 'child abuse'.

Well let's see, hyopcrite, your belief that a child isn't what gender he is based on mental delusions "is a fact" is also quite subjective now isn't it?

The difference being my "subjective opinion" that hacking off healthy genitals is machiavellian, leaves a young adult (after adult-assisted childhood brainwashing into cult values) with their genitals intact. Your subjective view urges them to hack them off and still not ever be anything but a clown playing at being the opposite gender. A sad, still depressed, mutilated clown. Mental problems can be reversed on the couch. Amputation can't be.

I think I'll take my "subjective view" because it errs on the side of sanity.

NAILED IT!

It is not done lightly.

Psst... "THEY" are suffering from sever mental disorder, which precludes them from satisfaction with their GENDER... meaning that it doesn't matter WHAT GENDER THEY ARE... the disorder precludes their satisfaction WITH THEMSELVES.

Altering their genitals has no bearing on the disorder.

Forum List

Back