🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1987's Gay Manifesto Then & Now. How Much of it Rings True Today?

How much of this manifesto would you say has actually been realized by the LGBT movement?

• Very little, about 25%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A bit. They're about half way there.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Quite a lot, about 75%

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Teaching boys in school about the "joys of anal sex "will be forced any minute now in all 50 states.

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
I still love her accusation that Dylan Roof is not racist but a scorned queer whom killed all those people b/c another unaffiliated church won't support gay marriage. :lol:
Yes, it's funny when Christians die.. Hilarious. Almost as funny as when they are jailed.

I guess we'll just ask roof's black boyfriend who swore the day of the shootings Roof never had a single bone to pick with blacks...EVER. He even sports a strapping black man in a banana hammock pumping iron on his tank top as he's burning the flag. Such sweet delicate wrist and arms for a kid who liked to go to the gym. Wonder what he did while he was there if not pumping iron? Maybe if we look closely enough at that delicate wristwatch he's wearing upside down on his right wrist, we can see what time it was when he was burning that flag?

Dylann%20roof%20burning%20flag_zpsqrdudeqf.jpg

His friend said he had a lust to "shoot up the school"...so it's established before the killings, he had a lust to kill randomly. I suppose the Southern Christian Church announcing the day before publicly that it would not support gay marriage was just a coincidence in this delicate young man's "sudden change of target" to vent his blood-lust...shooting 9 Christians studying the Bible at a southern Christian church..

And hey, didn't this guy just a few days after the Pope's message, specifically target Christians to kill?...so "funny"...hahahah...ha...heh...uh.. :uhh:

chris-harper-mercer%20suit%20shaved_zpsy04sz89a.jpg

Chris-Harper-Mercer%20beard%20driving_zps3msap9wu.jpg

From the 1987 Gay Manifesto in the OP: (the last paragraph)

"..We shall be victorious because we are fueled with the ferocious bitterness of the oppressed who have been forced to play seemingly bit parts in your dumb, heterosexual shows throughout the ages. We too are capable of firing guns and manning the barricades of the ultimate revolution..."

Untreaded child molestation wounds from youth are very expensive to a society I guess. It's now illegal to treat them in CA and NJ...

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

Oh, the murders were quite horrific. Your mindless, imaginative nonsense where you imagined that the murderers were gay to feed your own personal obsession?

That was funny. As it demonstrates the degree of delusion necessary to hold the views you do.

Nah, that will never happen. Islamics, even when extreme, still have tons more moral convictions than LGBTs and they wouldn't be caught dead in their company. Even they have limits to what behaviors are unacceptable.

:lol:

The list of ludicrous statements you've vomited onto this forum is extensive but you may have outdone yourself with this statement.

More Sil thumbsucking.

But then this entire thread is just another excercise is self soothing. Where no one, including the OP, is buying the OP's bullshit.

Sil, how does this picture confirm Mercer's homosexuality?

We're only in the very beginning of the Left joining their Islamic comrades in the fight against that which represents good, honor and virtue.

Such is the nature of Evil, thus it was inevitable.

All that remains to be told, is how long it will be before good rises up to smash Evil.

By the looks of things, it shouldn't be much longer... .
Nah, that will never happen. Islamics, even when extreme, still have tons more moral convictions than LGBTs and they wouldn't be caught dead in their company. Even they have limits to what behaviors are unacceptable.

Yet, the Ideological Left is the ONLY entity in the United States that is known to be promoting the interests of Islamic Jihad.

And without exception, every single individual that has traveled to some Shitholistan... is an Ideological Leftist.

And what's more... the Islamic tendency toward homosexuality and pedophilia, fits PRECISELY within the Ideological Left's puzzled masses.

We're only in the very beginning of the Left joining their Islamic comrades in the fight against that which represents good, honor and virtue.

Such is the nature of Evil, thus it was inevitable.

All that remains to be told, is how long it will be before good rises up to smash Evil.

By the looks of things, it shouldn't be much longer... .

Yet, the Ideological Left is the ONLY entity in the United States that is known to be promoting the interests of Islamic Jihad.
Says who?

Is this where you start quoting yourself as 'Leftists', 'god', 'nature' and such?

And without exception, every single individual that has traveled to some Shitholistan... is an Ideological Leftist.

Again, says who? You keep offering random sweeping personal opinions as objective fact.

Subjective isn't objective, my little relativist.

And what's more... the Islamic tendency toward homosexuality and pedophilia, fits PRECISELY within the Ideological Left's puzzled masses.

What tendency toward 'homosexuality' are you referring to?

And if you're just making this shit up as you go along, do any of us even need to be here?

How does this picture confirm Mercer's homosexuality again?

Pretending your gaydar is broken again? If I posted that picture of him and the other one you left out and I was insisting this dapper dude with the right ear hole pierced wasn't gay, you'd laugh me out of the room. Let me know when your gaydar is fixed again so we can resume this conversation under the assumption that you're capable of being honest.

Pretending your gaydar is broken again? If I posted that picture of him and the other one you left out and I was insisting this dapper dude with the right ear hole pierced wasn't gay, you'd laugh me out of the room. Let me know when your gaydar is fixed again so we can resume this conversation under the assumption that you're capable of being honest.

Citing your imagination isn't evidence.

Oh, by the way, this person pictured above, the one you're claiming to be gay on the account of his pierced ear, isn't Chris Mercer. His name Chris Mintz. This man is an Iraq War vet, father, and, was shot seven times trying to block the door from Mercer. ‘It’s my son’s birthday, don’t do this!" Were the words he told Mercer before he put seven bullets into this poor man's body. Miraculously, he lived and is expecting to recover, though he will have to learn how to walk again. Funny that I see hero, but all you see is a homo.

Now in your haste to cheaply blame this tragedy on gays/gay marriage you found a picture of a man associated with the tragedy and decided he was Mercer, as well as gay, on the basis of him wearing an earring. You're so desperate to smear gays at every pass you literally made this shit up to comfort yourself. This is a perfect example of what a scummy piece of shit you are. I suspect you won't respond to this post but I bet from now on Chris Mintz won't appearing anymore in your 'twinks are going on a killing spree over gay marriage' fantasy. :lol:

‘He became a hero': Army vet Chris Mintz confronted Oregon shooter, family says

Fool.

Pretending your gaydar is broken again?

And by 'gaydar', you mean you just making shit up backed by nothing?

See Sil....I have no doubt that you consider any hapless batshit you make up to be gospel truth. The place your argument always, always fail.....is that bridge from your imagination to the real world.

Oh, by the way, this person pictured above, the one you're claiming to be gay on the account of his pierced ear, isn't Chris Mercer. His name Chris Mintz. This man is an Iraq War vet, father, and, was shot seven times trying to block the door from Mercer. ‘It’s my son’s birthday, don’t do this!" Were the words he told Mercer before he put seven bullets into this poor man's body. Miraculously, he lived and is expecting to recover, though he will have to learn how to walk again. Funny that I see hero, but all you see is a homo.

Now in your haste to cheaply blame this tragedy on gays/gay marriage you found a picture of a man associated with the tragedy and decided he was Mercer, as well as gay, on the basis of him wearing an earring. You're so desperate to smear gays at every pass you literally made this shit up to comfort yourself. This is a perfect example of what a scummy piece of shit you are. I suspect you won't respond to this post but I bet from now on Chris Mintz won't appearing anymore in your 'twinks are going on a killing spree over gay marriage' fantasy. :lol:

Fool.

BHAHAHAHA!

So much Silly's 'gaydar'.

Fool.

BHAHAHAHA!

So much Silly's 'gaydar'.

And Sil wonders why she gets laughed out of the room. lol. Too funny!

We're only in the very beginning of the Left joining their Islamic comrades in the fight against that which represents good, honor and virtue...Such is the nature of Evil, thus it was inevitable...All that remains to be told, is how long it will be before good rises up to smash Evil....By the looks of things, it shouldn't be much longer... .
Well, didn't Obama just stick up for the muslim truck drivers not having to deliver booze?

We're only in the very beginning of the Left joining their Islamic comrades in the fight against that which represents good, honor and virtue...Such is the nature of Evil, thus it was inevitable...All that remains to be told, is how long it will be before good rises up to smash Evil....By the looks of things, it shouldn't be much longer... .
Well, didn't Obama just stick up for the muslim truck drivers not having to deliver booze?

Why did you just abandon your 'gaydar' idiocy?

Because watching you deny the Oregon shooter was a gay man targeting Christians is painful. It's always painful when someone in a group is bald face lying and asking everyone else to play along. That really always has been part of the gay manifesto since it's inception...

"Nothing to see here!!...It's completely normal!!" as they shoved hamsters up their asses, huffed amyl nitrate and paraded down main street dry humping each other in front of kids.

Just keep telling people it's normal over and over and over and over and over and over and over...since 1987...and eventually a whole generation will have grown up under that mantra-lie and you're that much closer to those little boys at the catholic adoption agency..

Because watching you deny the Oregon shooter was a gay man targeting Christians is painful.

Yeah, but you identified a straight man who wasn't gay as a homosexual using your 'gaydar'. Demonstrating more elegantly than anything I can post that your 'gaydar' is just more meaningless babble.

With your bizarre claim that the Oregon shooter was gay based on the same meaningless imagination.

It's always painful when someone in a group is bald face lying and asking everyone else to play along. That really always has been part of the gay manifesto since it's inception...

And by 'lied', you mean not accept whatever hapless batshit you make up as a fact...Even when you just demonstrated that you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about?

I don't think 'lie' means what you think it means.

Because watching you deny the Oregon shooter was a gay man targeting Christians is painful. It's always painful when someone in a group is bald face lying and asking everyone else to play along. That really always has been part of the gay manifesto since it's inception...

"Nothing to see here!!...It's completely normal!!" as they shoved hamsters up their asses, huffed amyl nitrate and paraded down main street dry humping each other in front of kids.

Just keep telling people it's normal over and over and over and over and over and over and over...since 1987...and eventually a whole generation will have grown up under that mantra-lie and you're that much closer to those little boys at the catholic adoption agency..

Oregon shooter was a gay man! My gaydar said so! lol

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Right ear piercing manicured beard, pouty lips and all eh? Like I said, if this was any other topic and I was insisting he wasn't gay, you'd laugh me out of the room. Your dishonesty is vast.

Yep, there's no way that guy would fit in at a gay bar at all. He's stick out like a sore thumb.

Right ear piercing manicured beard, pouty lips and all eh? Like I said, if this was any other topic and I was insisting he wasn't gay, you'd laugh me out of the room. Your dishonesty is vast.

Yep, there's no way that guy would fit in at a gay bar at all. He's stick out like a sore thumb.
OMIGOD! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OMIGOD! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It isn't even Chris Mercer. lol. Sil claims this man is a murderous homo on the basis of his ear being pierced. This is the man that was shot seven times trying to block Mercer from the door.

Forum List

Back