1rst Putin Airstrike Kills 36 Syrians, Lots of Children and 0 ISIS

Told you so.

bbc.com/news/world/-middle-east-34399164

Russia will not go after ISIS unless or until they become a direct threat to Assad. They will concentrate on killing the enemies of ISIS because they are also enemies of Assad. Plus innocents. Russia will kill lots of innocents as proven with today's attack.

Of course they will. When the Russians strike America millions of civilians are going to perish. Millions.

ISIS is a manifestation of Islam. Putin's assertion that ISIS is a band of mercenaries is self-serving, but no more than ours is.

Putin doesn't distinguish. He knows there are no 'moderates' in Syria. CIA connected anti-Assad rebels turn most of their weapons over to Al-Qaeda which end up in the hands of Isis.
Hope I clarified things..........

If you knew what you were talking about and could show some evidence that you are not just spouting off talking point propaganda, ya, that might clarify things. As it stands, not so much.

Why should I clarify to someone who still believes Russia is Soviet and the KGB is still called the KGB and is alive and well. I don't like to waste my time on idjits still fighting 'Cold War 1.0'. Check with John Mcshitstain, or any other neocon caught in a time-warp ( if you have any furthur questions......they'll tell you what you want to hear).

KGB is still used as a slang or informal and loose way to refer to the half dozen agencies that make up the apparatus Yeltsin organized after he broke apart the KGB over two decades ago. It is best you do not try to educate about Russian intelligence and military topics. It just confuses the Russians.

KGB is still used as a slang or informal and loose way to refer to the half dozen agencies that make up the apparatus Yeltsin organized after he broke apart the KGB over two decades ago. It is best you do not try to educate about Russian intelligence and military topics. It just confuses the Russians.
That is total BS. Camp, you know almost nothing about the world or history, yet you have the compulsion to opine while pulling absurdities out of your ass.

You are simply a wimpy and self-righteous trustafarian who spent a week or two in Europe and now have designated yourself as an expert in history and world affairs. No one refers to Russian intelligence today as KGB anymore than the CIA is referred to the OSS.

Last edited:
That is total BS. Camp, you know almost nothing about the world or history, yet you have the compulsion to opine while pulling absurdities out of your ass.

You are simply a wimpy and self-righteous trustafarian who spent a week or two in Europe and know have designated yourself as an expert in history and world affairs.

He's reading very old history books,.......very, very old history books.

[That is total BS. Camp, you know almost nothing about the world or history, yet you have the compulsion to opine while pulling absurdities out of your ass.

You are simply a wimpy and self-righteous trustafarian who spent a week or two in Europe and know have designated yourself as an expert in history and world affairs.

He's reading very old history books,.......very, very old history books.
No, he has little sense of history, and what he does is confined to whatever he finds politically expedient.

How the heck would you know how many times and how much time I have spent in Europe and what I do when I go there? Anyhow, what exactly in my post did you find to be inaccurate? Do you disagree that Yeltsin was responsible for breaking up the KGB in '92? Are you claiming the intelligence and combined federation level police agencies are not often referred to as "The KGB"?
Honestly, how credible are posters like you who criticize and attack the messenger but can not refute the actual message. You guys are a dime a dozen at sites like this. You call people names, voice endless unsubstantiated opinions, make lots of accusations, endless lame insults, etc., but when it comes to providing tangible evidence and links to prove your rants, you fail every time.

How the heck would you know how many times and how much time I have spent in Europe and what I do when I go there? Anyhow, what exactly in my post did you find to be inaccurate? Do you disagree that Yeltsin was responsible for breaking up the KGB in '92? Are you claiming the intelligence and combined federation level police agencies are not often referred to as "The KGB"?
Honestly, how credible are posters like you who criticize and attack the messenger but can not refute the actual message. You guys are a dime a dozen at sites like this. You call people names, voice endless unsubstantiated opinions, make lots of accusations, endless lame insults, etc., but when it comes to providing tangible evidence and links to prove your rants, you fail every time.
Exactly Camp. I've been in Europe long enough to have seen legions of trust endowed self-righteous pricks come and go, but not before spewing ditziness embedded in pseudo intellectual platitudes which the English-speaking locals and true expats ridicule. Prague is sort of a magnet for the legion of spoiled dingbats whining about their country, usually the USA but also the UK.

You think you can get away with it by impressing those even less ignorant that yourselves, especially if they're young and hot and you think you've got a chance to get laid.

No, few if any Russians refer to their current intelligence agencies.

I can read you like a book, and you are truly a dime-a-dozen.

You are simply a wimpy and self-righteous trustafarian who spent a week or two in Europe and now have designated yourself as an expert in history and world affairs. No one refers to Russian intelligence today as KGB anymore than the CIA is referred to the OSS.
OSS was a few years in WWII and became CIA shortly after. KGB existed you decades. I will be sure to tell my Russian family and friends they are behind the times and their references and even their jokes about KGB are obsolete.

OSS was a few years in WWII and became CIA shortly after. KGB existed you decades. I will be sure to tell my Russian family and friends they are behind the times and their references and even their jokes about KGB are obsolete.

Only a day late..........and a dime short.

You've got nothing but BS. Tell your Russian 'family' and 'friends' that they call Russian intelligence KGB. Do that.

You've got nothing but BS. Tell your Russian 'family' and 'friends' that they call Russian intelligence KGB. Do that.
That would be silly since we also discuss the FSB and to a very less degree, the SVR.

Exactly Camp. I've been in Europe long enough to have seen legions of trust endowed self-righteous pricks come and go, but not before spewing ditziness embedded in pseudo intellectual platitudes which the English-speaking locals and true expats ridicule. Prague is sort of a magnet for the legion of spoiled dingbats whining about their country, usually the USA but also the UK.

You think you can get away with it by impressing those even less ignorant that yourselves, especially if they're young and hot and you think you've got a chance to get laid.

Your life experience has done little to help you in becoming a judge of people. Your analysis of me could not be more inaccurate and wrong. You don't like me so you are portraying me as something you already don't like.

Why so much effort to kill the thread about Russians killing civilians in Syria and not attacking ISIS. No one gives a fuck about what some asshole in Praha named Meathead thinks about a poster in the US called Camp. You have no viable or credible thing to say so you are just trash talking about meaningless nothing. Now go back to your statue job and panhandle some coins.

Your life experience has done little to help you in becoming a judge of people. Your analysis of me could not be more inaccurate and wrong. You don't like me so you are portraying me as something you already don't like.

Why so much effort to kill the thread about Russians killing civilians in Syria and not attacking ISIS. No one gives a fuck about what some asshole in Praha named Meathead thinks about a poster in the US called Camp. You have no viable or credible thing to say so you are just trash talking about meaningless nothing. Now go back to your statue job and panhandle some coins.
I simply do not suffer fools gladly. And I certainly know them when I see them.

If you knew what you were talking about and could show some evidence that you are not just spouting off talking point propaganda, ya, that might clarify things. As it stands, not so much.

Are you talking about evidence that CIA trained rebels in Syria?

Have you heard of Google?

Russia bombs CIA-trained rebels

Or are you asking about evidence of rebels turning weapons over to Al-Qaeda?

US-trained Syrian rebels in equipment exchange with al-Qaida affiliates

If you knew what you were talking about, you wouldn't be saying "if you knew what you were talking about", because obviously, you don't.

Are you talking about evidence that CIA trained rebels in Syria?

Have you heard of Google?

Russia bombs CIA-trained rebels

Or are you asking about evidence of rebels turning weapons over to Al-Qaeda?

US-trained Syrian rebels in equipment exchange with al-Qaida affiliates

If you knew what you were talking about, you wouldn't be saying "if you knew what you were talking about", because obviously, you don't.
My comment was in response to the poster promoting a claim that there were no moderate rebel groups in Syria. You are selectively editing to promote an agenda of you own. Good editing and quoting selected portions of a comment is an easy replacement for knowledge and authoritative comments but it isn't honest or ethical.
Putin has admitted that non ISIS targets have been the targets of Russian strikes. Multiple sources from across the media and observer spectrum's have reported civilian casualties. You guys are arguing against all sides of the argument like a hopelessly lost herd of squirrels. You seem to be disagreeing while you agree with all news accounts and both Putin and the Pentagon.
On topic: Non ISIS targets hit, civilians killed. Period.

Told you so.

Russia will not go after ISIS unless or until they become a direct threat to Assad. They will concentrate on killing the enemies of ISIS because they are also enemies of Assad. Plus innocents. Russia will kill lots of innocents as proven with today's attack.

WOW, he's got a lot of catching up to do, how many innocents have we've murdered so far? Pot meet US kettle!!

Told you so.

WOW, he's got a lot of catching up to do, how many innocents have we've murdered so far? Pot meet US kettle!!
Way to many. So because bombing strikes generally create collateral damage you want to give Putin and the Russians a pass? The point is Putin and Russia broadcast to the world they were going to join in the fight against the monsters called ISIS and instead are creating lots of collateral damage but very little of the killing ISIS part of the promise. They are using ISIS as an excuse to protect and prop up Assad. Assad is a brutal dictator who has created the largest mass immigration problem since WWII as Syrians flee the murdering and imprisonment of hundreds of thousands Syrian citizens by Assad, now, with the help of Putin. He literally rules by the gun. Russia and Putin are not fighting ISIS. They are keeping Assad in power, and they are doing it by killing even more Syrians.

link does not work.
Assad is a brutal dictator who has
10 times is said on TV. And you believe it.
And the US government - not a dictator?
Do you Remind what was in Ferguson?

Did you know that in the US most of all prisoners?
This is consistent with freedom?

The biggest dictator in the United States.

Please comment on this.
List of countries by incarceration rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Incarceration rate
(Prisoners per
100,000 population)
United States of America 698. See notes below.
Syria 60
700 vs 60 (!!!)
They are keeping Assad in power, and they are doing it by killing even more Syrians.
It's a lie.

If the majority of the population believes that Assad bad ... simply throw box with arms and Assad would have died within a week.

But it did not happen? Why is that?
Because most Syrians do not believe that Assad is bad.

Logically?

USA - creates and maintains new terrorists.
Or do you think that the army of jihadists is a miracle? Their God-financed personally?

US created terrorists.
Russia destroys them.
US says Russian bad ... bad ... Assad kill women and children.

link does not work.
Assad is a brutal dictator who has
10 times is said on TV. And you believe it.
And the US government - not a dictator?
Do you Remind what was in Ferguson?

Did you know that in the US most of all prisoners?
This is consistent with freedom?

The biggest dictator in the United States.

Please comment on this.
List of countries by incarceration rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Incarceration rate
(Prisoners per
100,000 population)
United States of America 698. See notes below.
Syria 60
700 vs 60 (!!!)
They are keeping Assad in power, and they are doing it by killing even more Syrians.
It's a lie.

If the majority of the population believes that Assad bad ... simply throw box with arms and Assad would have died within a week.

But it did not happen? Why is that?
Because most Syrians do not believe that Assad is bad.

Logically?

USA - creates and maintains new terrorists.
Or do you think that the army of jihadists is a miracle? Their God-financed personally?

US created terrorists.
Russia destroys them.
US says Russian bad ... bad ... Assad kill women and children.
Try this link. It should work/

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34399164

Ferguson has nothing to do with dictatorship. Incarceration rates have nothing to do with dictatorship. What is your definition of dictatorship. Dictionary says dictatorship is government ruled by dictator. A dictator is one man who rules with total authority. Has absolutely no relationship to incarceration.
Your incarceration ideas about Syria are not credible. Over 30,000 Syrian citizens are lost and missing after being picked up and kidnapped by Syrian soldiers and police. No court, no record of arrest, no incarceration record to report. Nut job propagandist like you say "look how good Syria is with low incarceration record." It is true, those people are probably not incarcerated. They are probably buried in unmarked desert graves.
Buy the way, not just US saying Russia bad. Whole world saying Russia is bad. Russia is despised and disrespected all over the world.

Told you so.

Same day the US bombs a place where aid workers were helping people in Afghanistan.

Moral of the story children, the US sucks and Russia sucks. Don't trust either warmongers.

Forum List

Back