2,000 Mules was a Fraud

It's already been debunked, fuckstick.
Quit your whining, man up (if that's possible for you) and accept he lost.
Show us how it was debunked. Start with AZ. Did they change that law about not accepting ballots after election day? If they did not it cannot be debunked. Have at it.

Show us how it was debunked. Start with AZ. Did they change that law about not accepting ballots after election day? If they did not it cannot be debunked. Have at it.
Let's see. Four distinct court cases in AZ alone, multiple audits...and of course NINJAS!!!..BTW, where are those guys now?..oh yeah....OUT OF BUSINESS! :auiqs.jpg:

Accept it. He lost. If you have a problem with the voting laws in a state, take it up with the legislatures.
There was no widespread fraud proven in the 2020 elections.

Sit down and shut the fuck up! :)

Let's see. Four distinct court cases in AZ alone, multiple audits...and of course NINJAS!!!..BTW, where are those guys now?..oh yeah....OUT OF BUSINESS! :auiqs.jpg:

Accept it. He lost. If you have a problem with the voting laws in a state, take it up with the legislatures.
There was no widespread fraud proven in the 2020 elections.

Sit down and shut the fuck up! :)
The AZ. law clearly states ballots will not be accepted after election day. The certification was fraudulent.

Rand Paul is no Libertarian.
His father was but this guy is MAGAT inside out.

Score?
Based on his support for voting freedom?
Less Government?

PUUUULLLLLEEEEEEEEZZZZZEEEE

He's got THE best, most conservative voting record in the Senate.

He's got THE best, most conservative voting record in the Senate.
"Conservative" ain't what it used to be.
Actual Conservatives consider Paul a wing nut conspiracy theorist.
If they didn't need his vote they'd toss him like 3 day old sushi.

Better known as ”Alternative Facts”

Facts Republicans make up when they can’t face the real ones
The Specious Spectrum Is the Enemy of Rational Choice

Facts that neither ruling-class side will let enter the discussion, that in an internally independent country, referendums should determine which citizens can vote and which foreigners can come here and become citizens.

Nope. That snippet caused me to look at things from a different angle. To use rational thinking and common sense. To not take it at face value.
What Clicks Is That All Sides Are in One Clique

I do that when I notice falsely educated grammar. For example, Laura Schlessinger using "between you and he" made me start questioning her approach. Then I realized she's just a dominatrix and her audience loves to be humiliated by her. These people, who get their jobs through "education," have no right to be respected. In a rational society, they would not have those jobs.

Forum List

Back