2/3 of Americans don’t trust Joe Biden

Uh huh. So the guy with low poll numbers sucks but the guy with lower poll numbers doesn't suck.

Yes, yes, we established that you're a world-class contortionist already. Try not to pull anything.
The numbers are low for different reasons. I agree That women and pussy men are triggered by Trump? How many more times do I need to say this?

Uh huh. So the guy with low poll numbers sucks but the guy with lower poll numbers doesn't suck.

Yes, yes, we established that you're a world-class contortionist already. Try not to pull anything.
My wife doesn’t listen to RW media. She listens to our kids tell her what the teachers tell them. I mean unless you consider the Real Housewives and This is Us as RW media. One never knows with you.

The numbers are low for different reasons. I agree That women and pussy men are triggered by Trump? How many more times do I need to say this?
Repeating the same nonsense doesn't really make it more credible.

We get it. You think the guy with the low poll numbers sucks but the guy with the lower poll numbers doesn't suck. LoL

My wife doesn’t listen to RW media. She listens to our kids tell her what the teachers tell them. I mean unless you consider the Real Housewives and This is Us as RW media. One never knows with you.
You didn't start talking about CRT until recently. Proves my point.

I just remember seeing all the conservatives on here talking CRT at the same time. When that happens, it's because right-wing media tells you guys what to think.

Again it was a blue state that went deep red. You believe it had zero to do with Biden and the Democratic Party as a whole moving too far left? That’s what Youngkin campaigned on.
He ran on issues like education and against critical race theory in the school, and distanced himself far enough from trump, repeatedly turning down offers to let him campaign for him, that he pissed off part of the MAGA crowd and beat trumps numbers in the state in several key counties.
He remembered, Virginians and didn't try to win with star power of national politics, and he was running against McAuliffe. You are taking the complete wrong lessons from that election.
Virginia has a history of electing a governor from the opposite party of the recently elected president.
1639715276337.png

1639715422717.png

1639715793555.png

1639715881326.png

You didn't start talking about CRT until recently. Proves my point.

I just remember seeing all the conservatives on here talking CRT at the same time. When that happens, it's because right-wing media tells you guys what to think.
Because kids weren’t in school. They were remote. Suddenly CRT is live and in living color. Why are you lashing out at me?

He ran on issues like education and against critical race theory in the school, and distanced himself far enough from trump, repeatedly turning down offers to let him campaign for him, that he pissed off part of the MAGA crowd and beat trumps numbers in the state in several key counties.
He remembered, Virginians and didn't try to win with star power of national politics, and he was running against McAuliffe. You are taking the complete wrong lessons from that election.
Virginia has a history of electing a governor from the opposite party of the recently elected president.
View attachment 576619
View attachment 576621
View attachment 576626
View attachment 576627
Yep. He ran that the Democratic Party went to far left. So we agree?

I'm surprised that 1/3 of Americans are stupid enough to trust a brain-dead POTUS.

Yep. He ran that the Democratic Party went to far left. So we agree?
No, that was not the key to his victory. It was education, anti-critical race and keeping Donny off his campaign stage, as well as running against McAuliffe.

Because kids weren’t in school. They were remote. Suddenly CRT is live and in living color. Why are you lashing out at me?
Don’t be so defensive. I’m just saying that you started talking about it at the same time as all the other conservatives. Total coincidence, right?

Right-wing media is just trying to keep you engaged and angry.

No, that was not the key to his victory. It was education, anti-critical race and keeping Donny off his campaign stage, as well as running against McAuliffe.
*too far left. But that’s what I mean by too far left? CRT and such. And he didn’t exactly distance himself. He danced enough to get the endorsement and his base to come out. McAuliffe got more votes than his predecessor. Youngkin got the suburban women because he is not as polarizing as Trump. Who is?

Don’t be so defensive. I’m just saying that you started talking about it at the same time as all the other conservatives. Total coincidence, right?

Right-wing media is just trying to keep you engaged and angry.
Except my wife never listens to RW media. She hears it firsthand from our kids as do many suburban moms and they don’t like it.

Except my wife never listens to RW media. She hears it firsthand from our kids as do many suburban moms and they don’t like it.
Right. And you guys just happened to start talking about CRT at the exact same time as all the other conservatives. What a magical coincidence.

Forum List

Back