2/3 of Americans don’t trust Joe Biden

You make up bullshit that I denied the Holocaust and you actually got that retard to believe you lol. Yes I'm going to mock him.

I answered your question.
On the 7th attempt. Biden is a nice guy and he sucks. What’s funny is that Trump was always low in the polls. Biden wasn’t. He dropped like a rock. Cause he sucks. Like his voting base.

Biden did a good job? 2/3 disagree with you.
Read what you respond to.

I said he has done a good job of easing the tension in politics. For the most part, he has stayed away from flinging shit at the other side, which Obama and Trump loved to do.

Read what you respond to.

I said he has done a good job of easing the tension in politics. For the most part, he has stayed away from flinging shit at the other side, which Obama and Trump loved to do.
Really? So we are less divided under Biden is that your final answer?

On the 7th attempt. Biden is a nice guy and he sucks. What’s funny is that Trump was always low in the polls. Biden wasn’t. He dropped like a rock. Cause he sucks. Like his voting base.
Funny how you try to contort yourself into arguing that the guy with the low poll numbers sucks, but the guy with the lower poll numbers doesn't suck.

LoL

Funny how you try to contort yourself into arguing that the guy with the low poll numbers sucks, but the guy with the lower poll numbers doesn't suck.

LoL
Not at all. I admit Trump was a dick. My wife can’t stand him. But now that she has seen Biden she actually admit Trump wasn’t so bad. Doubt she is the only one. I get it. Women and pussy men are offended by Trump. Tough personality. Biden is harmless and useless as you can see by the poll numbers and what happened in VA.

Really? So we are less divided under Biden is that your final answer?
I think so, yea. The news has been much more boring lately. Almost seems like you guys are going out of your way to look for things to be outraged about.

I think people are tuning out as politics has become more normal. I predict we'll see less people voting in 2022 and 2024.

Hang my hat? When people call others idiots while making mistakes of that nature, I tend to point it out. I wasn’t arguing that Biden is trusted or liked by a majority of people. ;)
That’s because he isn’t. How could one rationally argue that?

I think so, yea. The news has been much more boring lately. Almost seems like you guys are going out of your way to look for things to be outraged about.

I think people are tuning out as politics has become more normal. I predict we'll see less people voting in 2022 and 2024.

Well your opinion is in the minority. Fewer people voting? Somehow I dont see that. The country is polarized and divided.

Not at all. I admit Trump was a dick.
Read what you respond to. I didn't say anything about him being a dick.

Read what you respond to. I didn't say anything about him being a dick.

But that’s why his polls were bad. It wasn’t because of policy like it is with Joe.

Well your opinion is in the minority. Fewer people voting? Somehow I dont see that. The country is polarized and divided.
Let's see what happens then.

We had record voter turnout in 2018 and 2020 because of Trump. I don't think that will continue with boring Biden in office.

But that’s why his polls were bad. It wasn’t because of policy like it is with Joe.
Right. So the guy with the low poll numbers sucks, but the guy with the lower poll numbers doesn't suck.

You should probably stretch before contorting yourself like that. Lmao

Let's see what happens then.

We had record voter turnout in 2018 and 2020 because of Trump. I don't think that will continue with boring Biden in office.
We will see. I somehow see it differently. The country is very much divided and the whole CRT mantra has the suburban women in an uproar. My wife who never gave two shits about politics is now very much concerned. She isn’t the only one from what I see firsthand and from
what we saw in VA and almost saw in NJ.

Right. So the guy with the low poll numbers sucks, but the guy with the lower poll numbers doesn't suck.

You should probably stretch before contorting yourself like that. Lmao
Sucks for what reason? If my daughter dates a guy who is a jock, smart kid and handsome in her eyes but an asshole he is a bad boyfriend choice . If at the same time a kid who likes her but is dumb and can’t form two coherent sentences but is somewhat nice to her but she has no interest in him then he too is a bad boyfriend choice. Just for different reasons. Same with Trump and Biden. They are disliked for different reasons. Being seen with the jock would not be embarrassing but would be bad for her. Being seen with the wimpy nerd would be embarrassing. Not sure why you can’t differentiate between the two? Poor education?

We will see. I somehow see it differently. The country is very much divided and the whole CRT mantra has the suburban women in an uproar.
I think CRT is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. It seems like it wasn't being discussed until just recently.

Seems like it's right-wing media just trying to keep their listeners engaged and angry.

Sucks for what reason? If my daughter dates a guy who is a jock, smart kid and handsome in her eyes but an asshole he is a bad boyfriend choice . If at the same time a kid who likes her but is dumb and can’t form two coherent sentences but is somewhat nice to her but she has no interest in him then he too is a bad boyfriend choice. Just for different reasons. Same with Trump and Biden. They are disliked for different reasons. Being seen with the jock would not be embarrassing but would be bad for her. Being seen with the wimpy nerd would be embarrassing. Not sure why you can’t differentiate between the two? Poor education?
Uh huh. So the guy with low poll numbers sucks but the guy with lower poll numbers doesn't suck.

Yes, yes, we established that you're a world-class contortionist already. Try not to pull anything.

Forum List

Back