2/3 of Americans don’t trust Joe Biden

How is this about Trump? Live in the present. Biden sucks and 2/3 of Americans agree. Should we compare him to Andrew Jackson next?

Let’s go Brandon
Look at you squirm lol.

Biden has dismal numbers, so you call him an embarrassment and a laughing stock. Trump's numbers were even worse. So that makes him an embarrassment and a laughing stock, right?

You won't answer that. It makes you uncomfortable to answer that.

I love it when you squirm. Haha.

Look at you squirm lol.

Biden has dismal numbers, so you call him an embarrassment and a laughing stock. Trump's numbers were even worse. So that makes him an embarrassment and a laughing stock, right?

I ask Again. Why are his numbers awful? Trump was polarizing so snowflakes like you lashed out. Squirm? It’s a Message Board. You’re lashing out because this thread triggered you.

I ask Again.
I asked you first.

You going to answer the question this time or are you going to continue trying to squirm out of it?

We both know the answer to that one, don't we? LoL!

Look at you trying to pivot lol.

Squirm for me.
Look at you dodging. Same modus operandi every time. Trying to derail a thread. Last warning. Don’t derail this thread. If you want to battle then we can do so in the Rubber Room. Please do not derail this thread. Thank you.

I asked you first.

You going to answer the question this time or are you going to continue avoiding it?

We both know the answer to that one, don't we? LoL!
I answered you. There are more registered Democrats than republicans and trump was polarizing. What’s the reasons Biden is so despised? I ll patiently wait for your answer. Since I ve answered you twice already.

Look at you dodging. Same modus operandi every time. Trying to derail a thread. Last warning. Don’t derail this thread. If you want to battle then we can do so in the Rubber Room. Please do not derail this thread. Thank you.
You going to derail your own thread again with more baseless lies about me? Go for it. It was hilarious last time. Do it again if you need to.

Or...how about you just answer the question this time? Nah, we both know you won't do that. You don't answer things that make you uncomfortable.

You going to derail your own thread again with more baseless lies about me? Go for it. It was hilarious last time. Do it again if you need to.

Or...how about you just answer the question this time? Nah, we both know you won't do that. You don't answer things that make you uncomfortable.
Answered it twice already. Learn to read.

No you didn't.

Yes or no. Answer the question.
They weren’t worse. 2/3 didn’t trust him? I explained that there are more registered Democrats than GOP and Trump was polarizing so snowflakes like you lashed out. Why are Joes numbers so awful? He doesn’t send out mean tweets. Could it be his policies? Hmmmm. Trumps policies people liked. Especially when it came to the economy. People dislike Biden every which way and he does not tweet.

That's a lie.

Yes or no.
2/3 said they didn’t trust Trump? Link
Please. Thank you

They weren’t worse. 2/3 didn’t trust him?
I'll post this again. Just for you.

Reading can be challenging for some people.

1639713163719.png

Interesting since he ran as the great unifier but now is the great divider it seems?

70% are saying his policies have worsened the economy or had no effect.

80% consider inflation to be a problem.

So what happened to the great unifier?

Truth over Facts
Let’s Go Brandon
“But, but, but, 81 million votes”.
LOL

66%

70% say the economy is worse under Biden. Did 70% say that about Trump? Again, since you cannot read. Trump was polarizing. I like that about him. Many don’t. Why are Bidens numbers low? 4th time I ve asked you this?
Look at you trying to pivot after I just answered your question.

"They weren’t worse. 2/3 didn’t trust him?"

I just posted it for you. You gonna respond to that now or are you going to keep desperately trying to avoid it?

Look at you squirm lol.

Trump…with 93% negative reporting in media, with Zuckerberg, Dorsey, the google faggots and Bezos censoring him and steering public opinion….and with all of academia telling our children how evil he is was able to garner the numbers he did.
That should blow your tiny little worthless mind.

Look at you trying to pivot after I just answered your question.

"They weren’t worse. 2/3 didn’t trust him?"

I just posted it for you. You gonna respond to that now or are you going to keep desperately trying to avoid it?
He was polarizing and sent mean tweets. Why is Bidens rating so low? Fifth time I have asked you this.

Forum List

Back