2/3 of Americans don’t trust Joe Biden

Interesting since he ran as the great unifier but now is the great divider it seems?

70% are saying his policies have worsened the economy or had no effect.

80% consider inflation to be a problem.

So what happened to the great unifier?

Truth over Facts
Let’s Go Brandon

He has unified the people against him

Funny how Trumpsters NOW like to talk polls. This poll was done by SSRS. Let's take a look at what they showed about Trump AND Biden.

View attachment 576600

View attachment 576602

The media is in with Biden 100% and he is doing worse than Trump. Who the media reported negative on him constantly. So go with that.

It isn't trust.
It is having the honesty to see he is not the man he once was.
He is confused most of the time. No one can argue that isn't true. He literally can't read a single sentence without making mistakes.
He cannot speak without a script. When he does, what he says is all over the place because he loses his train of thought constantly.
And he is the leader of the free world.

Since Aug Biden has gotten more negative coverage than Trump had at the same time. Even the MSM is turning on him
Hahaha.... looky at the little sheep.
This report was made fun of by other liberals.
But Gullible Gator eats it right up!!

aps,504x498,small,transparent-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

WAPO opinion? OK

Is there anything with hard numbers?

The graph there had the hard numbers.

The Hill does a pretty good job with it, they agree his coverage since Aug has been bad, and they also agree it is warranted, which I agree with also, Biden has been terrible.

I have seen more negative stories about Biden since Aug than I saw about Obama in 8 years.

The graph there had the hard numbers.

The Hill does a pretty good job with it, they agree his coverage since Aug has been bad, and they also agree it is warranted, which I agree with also, Biden has been terrible.

I have seen more negative stories about Biden since Aug than I saw about Obama in 8 years.

His biggest issue is that he is governing disparately than he said he would when he ran. Fair?

WAPO opinion? OK

Is there anything with hard numbers?
I saw them talking about the absurdity of the statement.
Basically they took one snippet in time, right after the Afghan catastrophe, and showed that as an aexample of the whole.
You can see right where he linked it - someone is already making fun of it

I saw them talking about the absurdity of the statement.
Basically they took one snippet in time, right after the Afghan catastrophe, and showed that as an aexample of the whole.
You can see right where he linked it - someone is already making fun of it
Yep

That is a problem, but to me his biggest problem is he makes just some really dumb, head scratching decisions.

He lied to the voters. They voted for Biden and got Bernie Sanders lite.

Forum List

Back