2/3 of Republicans believe voting is a privilege - Not a right

what does your post have to do with the thread?
there is no right to enter America if you are not a U.S. Citizen
Republicans are just plain practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy.

And, all you do is prove right-wingers are clueless and Causeless regarding natural rights. Nothing but parrots with no understanding.

Counting your chickens before they are hatched?
Well wholesale food inflation has gone up for the first time. Get ready to pay alot more to eat out. Yes, Biden has screwed the pooch. Now he is reaching for the donkey, yes before it's over. He is going to violate it. Lol

I guess Democrats know more about the Constitution. :) See Section 2 - Time for the filibuster carveout to end this BS. In any case where such a right is being upended by power-hungry piglets, 50 votes shall be all that is needed.

Fifteenth Amendment

Section 1

The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude.

Section 2

The Congress shall have the power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.
I think this is propaganda Newsweek made up. When liberals / snowflakes lead off by saying, "Conservatives / Republicans believe..." you know it's bullshit.

I guess Democrats know more about the Constitution. :) See Section 2 - Time for the filibuster carveout to end this BS. In any case where such a right is being upended by power-hungry piglets, 50 votes shall be all that is needed.

Fifteenth Amendment

Section 1

The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude.

Section 2

The Congress shall have the power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.
Voting: A sham.

If it really changed anything, they'd make it illegal.

All rights are inherently privileges since they can be taken away through due process

So you believe that criminals who violate the law should not be punished?
Did I say that?

In case you are confused / unsure...the answer is, 'NO'.

Rights can not only be stripped by Due Process, but, as we have seen, Oppression, Tyranny, and murder.

Did I say that?

In case you are confused / unsure...the answer is, 'NO'.

Rights can not only be stripped by Due Process, but, as we have seen, Oppression, Tyranny, and murder.
In your original reply it sounded like you were calling the concept of due process opression and tyranny.

Forum List

Back