2/3 say ditch individual health care mandate

Did you actually read the article, clown-boy?

They aren't switching to a new system, they are raising the costs of the current one. And Merkel will probably get tossed out on her can next election... and good riddance.

THey are desperately trying to make it work because they have the same experience as anyone when you give stuff away for free: soaring demand and costs and inadequate revenue.
Or did you miss Econ 101? Oh yeah, that's a college class.

Yet they spend 11% of GDP while we spend about 18%.

Don't ruin his lecture. He took Econ 101, and is therefore all-knowing.

THey are desperately trying to make it work because they have the same experience as anyone when you give stuff away for free: soaring demand and costs and inadequate revenue.
Or did you miss Econ 101? Oh yeah, that's a college class.

I've seen nor read a single shred of evidence to indicate Rabbi ever took Econ 101.

I'm more interested in what at least five people think about the issue after next week.

You cannot refute any of that and instead call me a racist. Which is pretty stupid.
I believe you are the racist. You cannot deal with the fact of black people and want to pretend they are white.

You're a Rac ist based on your history here.

If you don't like it, think before you talk if you were really trying to hide it.

Tell us all again how blacks cannot be good leaders - shoot, go for it, post it up.

Please quote where I said blacks cannot be good leaders.
You cannot. It is your misinterpretation, and probably projection on your part.

It was my signature. It was Rdd's signature. You know it, we know it. You're a racist scummer.

But here's some fun "the rabbi" quotes for y'all to enjoy:

"The organized black community wil continue to become increasingly irrelevant. But they want poverty as it gives them something to do."

"Tipsy is right: the stats for family life for blacks in the 1950s was much better. They were also making greater economic gains than they have in the last 30 years.
But you are a leftist racist who wants to keep them ******* down in the ghetto voting D."

"And I never argued slavery was right. I only challenged others to argue it was wrong. And no one could do it."

"But you never sat in a public high school classroom with blacks, which is what USArmy is talking about. As odious as the guy is, desegregation was not the panacaea it was promised to be."

"for some reason blacks cannot seem to produce prosperity in any political capacity"

"That's what happens when blacks run things.
Anyway, who cares? What difference does this make? Are they filing bankruptcy? Are they asking for a bailout from the Feds?
Thread fail. Can you name one city, one state or one country run by blacks that is doing well?"

"We have black unemployment much higher than white unemployment. The rate among black teens is about 40%, about like Palestinians.
ANd yet the black community continues to support Barack Obama, even though his policies have caused disproportionate hardship among the very people he claims to be for.
How can we explain this?"

THERE'S HUNDREDS MORE.

I've seen nor read a single shred of evidence to indicate Rabbi ever took Econ 101.

I can believe it took it. You know how people who took 101 and stopped there are. I'm not saying he passed the class...

I went from majoring in Mathematics to majoring in economics thanks to econ 101; Macroeconomics...and 102; Microeconomics.

Syracuse University; The Maxwell School of Citizenship had an excellent program back in my day.

In all fairness, he had a black professor, and we all know blacks can't be good teachers.

How could they be?

Afterall, their minds are busy all day long thinking of ways to rob the local liquor store....and when they arent doing that, their minds are racing thinking of excuses to call in sick on Friday and the following monday.

Oh yeah...and they spend a good part of the day looking for ways to create racism where it doesnt exist.

Now...how can someone with such a busy agenda be a good teacher?

I can believe it took it. You know how people who took 101 and stopped there are. I'm not saying he passed the class...

I went from majoring in Mathematics to majoring in economics thanks to econ 101; Macroeconomics...and 102; Microeconomics.

Syracuse University; The Maxwell School of Citizenship had an excellent program back in my day.
You're an Orangeman? I always knew there was something slightly wrong with you:lol:

You're an Orangeman? I always knew there was something slightly wrong with you:lol:

One of the few schools with a mascot name that, when pluralized, does not end with an "s".

Orangmen (Syracuse)
Redmen (St. Johns)
Green Wave (Tulane)
The Irish (Notre Dame)
Flying Dutchmen (Hofstra)...I think they are now known as the Pride

I think there is one other....cant recall it.

One of the few schools with a mascot name that, when pluralized, does not end with an "s".

Orangmen (Syracuse)
Redmen (St. Johns)
Green Wave (Tulane)
The Irish (Notre Dame)

Harvard Crimson.

Orangmen (Syracuse)
Redmen (St. Johns)
Green Wave (Tulane)
The Irish (Notre Dame)

The Stanford Cardinal
The Fighting Illini
The UMass Minutemen
<I'm a sucker for this kind of trivia>

Orangmen (Syracuse)
Redmen (St. Johns)
Green Wave (Tulane)
The Irish (Notre Dame)

The Stanford Cardinal
The Fighting Illini
The UMass Minutemen
<I'm a sucker for this kind of trivia>

Rumor has it the Fighting Illini will be changing their mascot....

"The Obama"

Orangmen (Syracuse)
Redmen (St. Johns)
Green Wave (Tulane)
The Irish (Notre Dame)

Harvard Crimson.

on the same note...
Alabama Crimson Tide

If that shows Germany's system is unworkable, how can he believes America's works?

It shows Germany's system is unworkable otherwise they wouldnt be trying to change it.
Or did you miss that part?

If Germany's system, at 11% of GDP, is unworkable, how can you claim the American system is just fine, noting it consumes an even larger share of output?

It isn't the percentage of GDP that makes it unworkable.
But nice try.

Actually you brought up demographics of Europe vs America.
You really need to get better at this debate stuff.

ahem....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4987296-post52.html
you said:
The US is exceptional in its demographics and its geography.

Post #42:
So in countries that have more government "interference", we should see more expensive health care costs?

Hmm...let's look around and see if that's the case, shall we?

You would have had to take the class yourself to recognize it.
You clearly didnt. I doubt you went to college as you cannot maintain a coherent thought.

Overturning the mandate is not significant, except that it would all but guarantee that the GOP would never get anywhere trying to repeal the rest of Obamacare.

Forum List

Back