2-4-6-8 - RECREATE '68!!!! Here comes Chicago

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Nice that Democrats not just screwed up changing all the rules to make Biden their nominee, but then at the last minute slammed every Democrat primary voter by tossing out their votes so rich whites can pick, which REALLY has BLM ticked off.

I look forward to the fiery but mostly peaceful events in Chicago.

I'm sure that they will have "protest zones" and the national guard out in force.

They can't have "lesser dems" getting in the way of party elites/donors anointing some CA Bay Area DEI hire that has never received a single POTUS primary vote.....That would be an affront to the dem version of "demockracy".

I'm sure that they will have "protest zones" and the national guard out in force.

They can't have "lesser dems" getting in the way of party elites/donors anointing some CA Bay Area DEI hire that has never received a single POTUS primary vote.....That would be an affront to the dem version of "demockracy".

Any bets on how many will be shot and killed during the Dem's clusterfuck of a convention in Chicago?

1721830801350.png

Nice that Democrats not just screwed up changing all the rules to make Biden their nominee, but then at the last minute slammed every Democrat primary voter by tossing out their votes so rich whites can pick, which REALLY has BLM ticked off.

I am not complaining one bit! Those ghettoized areas like Chicago are virtually famous for keeping the lower strata of humanity penned up & away(concentric ring theory) from the more civilized higher strata population. Imagine life in America if those savages were to escape the big city ghettos & contaminate the higher strata folks out & away from the big cities? I'd say the Kim Foxx types have the lower strata types well under control simply by allowing the lower strata to amuse themselves with their parades/demonstrations. Once pres. Trump enters his second term the illegals can be sent packing to where they came from, the border wall can be completed & life can return to normal!

It's gonna be great! The KKK wing of the party goes to war with the Hamas wing inside the convention, while outside, BLM and Klantifa burn down everything in sight! :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Forum List

Back