2 American Flags, which one is Political ?

It’s not a trick question but a factual depiction of what you’re suppose to know is on display or not in your Fraud Courts and Government Offices...

Of Course then there’s the Gold Fringed Flag which is the most insulting stealth political statement to our Republic on a daily basis !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The Difference between America’s “War flag” and “Peace flag”

While most of us get ready to watch the fireworks on this day of “Independence”, we will either see or be wearing the American flag. Something has to be said about the flag we pledge allegiance to. While we all know of the flag pictured above, it has a meaning. It is known as a “Military Flag” or a “War Flag. It’s only to be used during times of war, or when the country is engaged in or is under military rule. Even if all the wars ended and all we had was the occupations left, this flag would still fly. This flag has been used since the Civil War. And has been the only flag that most people in this country has ever seen.

And this one here is known as the “Civil Flag” or the “Peace flag”. It is only to be used during times of peace, or when the country isn’t under any kind of military operations. The last time this flag was used was before the Civil War. Some have said that the idea of two flags for the United States of America is just a myth. But in fact every country has a “War” flag and a “Peace” flag. Thanks for taking a moment to check out the blog. I’ll let you enjoy the rest of your evening on this day of Independence.

By: Dupree Meares with permission to spread the news.

WTF, is it July already...how time flies when you're having fun.

Bad history from a blogger. The Civil flag is the correct designation. Used to distinguish non-military facilities from military ones, particularly overseas for a short period, mostly before the Civil War.

>>>>>>>>>>

WRONG ! That’s only part of the History,

why dont you try and help educate the Dumbasses further about why our Real Flag isn’t flying anywhere Wise Ass ?

Or Why the Real Constitution isn’t on Display either Smart Guy ?
The original Civil flag was used by civil authorities to facilitate prisoner of war exchanges in Great Britain after the war of 1812.
No matter how much real history you are given you will stick to your nonsense. Anyone can Google American civil flag and learn what a dopey concept you are promoting.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I’m Sovereign and Intend to Further expose the Frauds for what they are and who they work for... how bout you ?
Ah, so you're a propagandist, a willing participant of spreading the myth, a tilter at windmills........ Okay then I intend to contact your psychiatrist about you palming your meds.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And you’re a Brainwashed Fucking Idiot too believing everything they’ve taught you as you’ve read it correct ?
What a BoneHead !
Now tell me how I knew that was coming.........? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What else you got ?
You should be asking yourself that....... considering how often you must lie to yourself to propagate your own delusions.
BTW are you taught all those canned responses at nut job school? Just wondering......

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Just keep on telling yourself all that, you’re a perfect Prodigy of their output methodologies since you were in K1,

Go figure !

It’s not a trick question but a factual depiction of what you’re suppose to know is on display or not in your Fraud Courts and Government Offices...

Of Course then there’s the Gold Fringed Flag which is the most insulting stealth political statement to our Republic on a daily basis !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The Difference between America’s “War flag” and “Peace flag”

While most of us get ready to watch the fireworks on this day of “Independence”, we will either see or be wearing the American flag. Something has to be said about the flag we pledge allegiance to. While we all know of the flag pictured above, it has a meaning. It is known as a “Military Flag” or a “War Flag. It’s only to be used during times of war, or when the country is engaged in or is under military rule. Even if all the wars ended and all we had was the occupations left, this flag would still fly. This flag has been used since the Civil War. And has been the only flag that most people in this country has ever seen.

And this one here is known as the “Civil Flag” or the “Peace flag”. It is only to be used during times of peace, or when the country isn’t under any kind of military operations. The last time this flag was used was before the Civil War. Some have said that the idea of two flags for the United States of America is just a myth. But in fact every country has a “War” flag and a “Peace” flag. Thanks for taking a moment to check out the blog. I’ll let you enjoy the rest of your evening on this day of Independence.

By: Dupree Meares with permission to spread the news.

WTF, is it July already...how time flies when you're having fun.

>>>>>>>

Don’t concern yourself with dates and times.

Bad history from a blogger. The Civil flag is the correct designation. Used to distinguish non-military facilities from military ones, particularly overseas for a short period, mostly before the Civil War.

>>>>>>>>>>

WRONG ! That’s only part of the History,

why dont you try and help educate the Dumbasses further about why our Real Flag isn’t flying anywhere Wise Ass ?

Or Why the Real Constitution isn’t on Display either Smart Guy ?
The original Civil flag was used by civil authorities to facilitate prisoner of war exchanges in Great Britain after the war of 1812.
No matter how much real history you are given you will stick to your nonsense. Anyone can Google American civil flag and learn what a dopey concept you are promoting.

>>>>>>>>>>

Dopey?
Why don’t you show us which Real Flag is suppose to be flown Smart Guy?

Remember, you’re under Military Occupied Extensions of Fraud Maritime Jurisdictions in a False Cease Fire of War Powers Acts from long ago.

Ah, so you're a propagandist, a willing participant of spreading the myth, a tilter at windmills........ Okay then I intend to contact your psychiatrist about you palming your meds.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And you’re a Brainwashed Fucking Idiot too believing everything they’ve taught you as you’ve read it correct ?
What a BoneHead !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What else you got ?
You should be asking yourself that....... considering how often you must lie to yourself to propagate your own delusions.
BTW are you taught all those canned responses at nut job school? Just wondering......

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Just keep on telling yourself all that, you’re a perfect Prodigy of their output methodologies since you were in K1,

Go figure !
Wow, do you have it bad...... :rofl:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What a BoneHead !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What else you got ?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Go figure !

>>>>>>>>

IDK what you’re talking about or care for that matter, now go Fuck yourself or whatever it is you do with your Traitor Time here.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What else you got ?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Go figure !

>>>>>>>>

IDK what you’re talking about or care for that matter, now go Fuck yourself or whatever it is you do with your Traitor Time here.
God I love extremists....... You witless wonders are sooooo much fun!! :thup:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What else you got ?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Go figure !

>>>>>>>>

I've run across these guys a few times now. They ALWAYS end up in cuffs. They will not let you cut them any slack.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Go figure !

>>>>>>>>

I've run across these guys a few times now. They ALWAYS end up in cuffs. They will not let you cut them any slack.
I'm quite familiar with them, the most appropriate word to use other than delusional is pathetic.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Go figure !

>>>>>>>>

I'm quite familiar with them, the most appropriate word to use other than delusional is pathetic.
I have a better word...Ignore.

>>>>>>>>

Were's the fun in that? :dunno:

>>>>>>>>

Funny story ... I got this one guy for smoking on a train platform (right under the no smoking sign). Normally, if they put it out, I don't give a ticket. He insisted the laws don't apply to him because by traveling on a public transport he was exempt from all laws.

But, then, he tried to persuade me that there actually are no laws because it's all a big plot by the Jews to put gentiles in jail.

>>>>>>>>

Were's the fun in that? :dunno:
Sicilians are psychotic.

Forum List

Back