2 American Flags, which one is Political ?

Heck, you claim to be a sovereign but you're more akin to a farthing, cheap, unwanted and no longer in circulation.........

>>>>>>>>>>>

IDK what to say, nothing I put forth you will ever agree with aside from what your misled programming and belief system is.
Isn't it interesting that it's only people like you, and conspiracy nuts, etc that believe they are the one's who have all the answers and every one else is wrong......... Let me guess, you believe in Ancient Aliens also.......

>>>>>>>>>>>

We could say the same about you and yes it’s true many of the Theories in Conspiracies have been proven true thanks to FOIA and other revelations ongoing...

You have no basis for an argument or debate anymore and that’s where you’re failing.
You have no valid argument so why should I waste my time? And no, not many conspiracy theories have been proven true unless your definition of 'many' and 'true' is entirely subjective.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Wrong Answer and you invent things to reply with that have no foundation for any truths or prove your point.

You fail to do the research like ‘we’ have so you persist in the place you exist which is complete denial.

I can only pray and hope you somehow get to experience the awakening before you die.
Do you honestly think you're the first one to present your cherry picked, distorted "facts" and circular logic? Granted you want and need desperately to believe I have no basis, it's the only psychological way to prop up your paradigm fallacy which you have used to build an impenetrable wall of self deception around. I don't need or want the frustration of arguing with a demagogue so I'll just make fun of you, no frustration on my part. :thup:

>>>>>>>>>>>

IDK what to say, nothing I put forth you will ever agree with aside from what your misled programming and belief system is.
Isn't it interesting that it's only people like you, and conspiracy nuts, etc that believe they are the one's who have all the answers and every one else is wrong......... Let me guess, you believe in Ancient Aliens also.......

>>>>>>>>>>>

We could say the same about you and yes it’s true many of the Theories in Conspiracies have been proven true thanks to FOIA and other revelations ongoing...

You have no basis for an argument or debate anymore and that’s where you’re failing.
You have no valid argument so why should I waste my time? And no, not many conspiracy theories have been proven true unless your definition of 'many' and 'true' is entirely subjective.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Wrong Answer and you invent things to reply with that have no foundation for any truths or prove your point.

You fail to do the research like ‘we’ have so you persist in the place you exist which is complete denial.

I can only pray and hope you somehow get to experience the awakening before you die.
Do you honestly think you're the first one to present your cherry pick, distorted "facts" and circular logic? Granted you want and need desperately to believe I have no basis, it's the only psychological way to prop up your paradigm fallacy which you have used to build an impenetrable wall of self deception around. I don't need or want the frustration of arguing with a demagogue so I'll just make fun of you, no frustration on my part. :thup:

>>>>>>>>>

Again you can think all this until you die and it appears that’s where you’re headed.

I would encourage you to watch the entire 54minutes I posted yesterday called
>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>

Do you honestly think you're the first one to present your cherry picked, distorted "facts" and circular logic? Granted you want and need desperately to believe I have no basis, it's the only psychological way to prop up your paradigm fallacy which you have used to build an impenetrable wall of self deception around. I don't need or want the frustration of arguing with a demagogue so I'll just make fun of you, no frustration on my part. :thup:

>>>>>>>>>>>

I think YOU like many Americans are Seriously Fucked up and Brainwashed beyond the point of No Return and that’s exactly what’s going to lead us into Civil Unrest.

>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>

Do you honestly think you're the first one to present your cherry pick, distorted "facts" and circular logic? Granted you want and need desperately to believe I have no basis, it's the only psychological way to prop up your paradigm fallacy which you have used to build an impenetrable wall of self deception around. I don't need or want the frustration of arguing with a demagogue so I'll just make fun of you, no frustration on my part. :thup:

>>>>>>>>>

Again you can think all this until you die and it appears that’s where you’re headed.

>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>

I think YOU like many Americans are Seriously Fucked up and Brainwashed beyond the point of No Return and that’s exactly what’s going to lead us into Civil Unrest.
The self deception is strong with this one...... :lmao:

>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>

There is no Self Deception, Prove me wrong or move on.

>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>

You really are desperate to draw me into your circular logic exercise, been there, done that, I'll sell you back all the t-shirts.........

It’s not a trick question but a factual depiction of what you’re suppose to know is on display or not in your Fraud Courts and Government Offices...

Of Course then there’s the Gold Fringed Flag which is the most insulting stealth political statement to our Republic on a daily basis !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The Difference between America’s “War flag” and “Peace flag”

While most of us get ready to watch the fireworks on this day of “Independence”, we will either see or be wearing the American flag. Something has to be said about the flag we pledge allegiance to. While we all know of the flag pictured above, it has a meaning. It is known as a “Military Flag” or a “War Flag. It’s only to be used during times of war, or when the country is engaged in or is under military rule. Even if all the wars ended and all we had was the occupations left, this flag would still fly. This flag has been used since the Civil War. And has been the only flag that most people in this country has ever seen.

And this one here is known as the “Civil Flag” or the “Peace flag”. It is only to be used during times of peace, or when the country isn’t under any kind of military operations. The last time this flag was used was before the Civil War. Some have said that the idea of two flags for the United States of America is just a myth. But in fact every country has a “War” flag and a “Peace” flag. Thanks for taking a moment to check out the blog. I’ll let you enjoy the rest of your evening on this day of Independence.

By: Dupree Meares with permission to spread the news.

Sooooo, are you a willing participant of the deception or simply an eager dupe?
Historical Flags of Our Ancestors - The United States Civil Flag Myth

I vote ignorant dupe. Or would that be redundant?

>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>

You really are desperate to draw me into your circular logic exercise, been there, don't that, I sell you back all the t-shirts.........

>>>>>>>>>>

Another stupid comment and I dont care about T shirts.
Go find my Topic: Can You Handle it and watch the latest and greatest, if you can prove 1 point that is false we can begin a discussion otherwise you’re Wrong FLAT OUT !

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>

You really are desperate to draw me into your circular logic exercise, been there, don't that, I sell you back all the t-shirts.........

>>>>>>>>>>

Go find my Topic: Can You Handle it and watch the latest and greatest, if you can prove 1 point that is false we can begin a discussion otherwise you’re Wrong FLAT OUT !
Let's go back to the first post of mine where I proved your flag claim was bull shit but again, you'll claim it's a government cover up or something so not valid......... Yeah, right...... :cuckoo:

It’s not a trick question but a factual depiction of what you’re suppose to know is on display or not in your Fraud Courts and Government Offices...

Of Course then there’s the Gold Fringed Flag which is the most insulting stealth political statement to our Republic on a daily basis !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

While most of us get ready to watch the fireworks on this day of “Independence”, we will either see or be wearing the American flag. Something has to be said about the flag we pledge allegiance to. While we all know of the flag pictured above, it has a meaning. It is known as a “Military Flag” or a “War Flag. It’s only to be used during times of war, or when the country is engaged in or is under military rule. Even if all the wars ended and all we had was the occupations left, this flag would still fly. This flag has been used since the Civil War. And has been the only flag that most people in this country has ever seen.

And this one here is known as the “Civil Flag” or the “Peace flag”. It is only to be used during times of peace, or when the country isn’t under any kind of military operations. The last time this flag was used was before the Civil War. Some have said that the idea of two flags for the United States of America is just a myth. But in fact every country has a “War” flag and a “Peace” flag. Thanks for taking a moment to check out the blog. I’ll let you enjoy the rest of your evening on this day of Independence.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So you think everything is truly as it appears to be the accurate truth ?
You seriously think the Federal Courts have your best interest in mind ?
You think your Property Tax and Income tax are constitutional also ?
You Think the Federal Reserve is a Government agency too ?

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>

Let's go back to the first post of mine where I proved your flag claim was bull shit but again, you'll claim it's a government cover up or something so not valid......... Yeah, right...... :cuckoo:

>>>>>>>>>>>

Lets go back to how our Republic was founded and then hijacked by the Usual Suspect Assholes from across the Pond and then we can get to how and who created the flags you’re saluting to today and the Courts you think are Constitutional ruling over you and yours !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You know what I think? Your posts are banal.

Quick... go get a dictionary...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you for confirming my "diagnosis"....... :rofl:

>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>

Lets go back to how our Republic was founded and then hijacked by the Usual Suspect Assholes from across the Pond and then we can get to how and who created the flags you’re saluting to today and the Courts you think are Constitutional ruling over you and yours !
I rest my case..... :thup:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You know what I think? Your posts are banal.

Quick... go get a dictionary...

>>>>>>>>

Another lame reply.

Apparently, it's a Sicilianthing, so we wouldn't understand!

>>>>>>>>>

No Admiral it’s not a Sicilianthing, it’s a Patriot’s thing that every American should be involved in called waking the Fuck UP, experiencing the awakening in one form or another,
Exposing the perpetrators
Stopping and reversing the damages and encroachments to
RESTORE the Republic to the Founder’s intent.

>>>>>>>>>

No Admiral it’s not a Sicilianthing, it’s a Patriot’s thing that every American should be involved in called waking the Fuck UP, experiencing the awakening in one form or another,

You are a whacked out loon. That is all there is to it! I would love to see your medicine cabinet! Bet you can't buy a gun!

>>>>>>>>>

You are a whacked out loon. That is all there is to it! I would love to see your medicine cabinet! Bet you can't buy a gun!

>>>>>>>>>>

Sure Pal !
You just keep on telling yourself that, in the meantime try to go to your death bed dealing with the fact that you and all those like you fought and died in wars for LIES, Trickery and Deceit for the benefit of a few families.

Also, I have no meds, take no meds, not even a flu shot haven’t been sick like you all in 40+ years...
I don’t drink
dont smoke
No drugs
Zero
Zilch
Nada
Zip

My addiction is uncovering and exposing all the Frauds, Lies, Thievery and Scumbags who have no clue what they’re really living or fighting for !

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>

Sure Pal !
You just keep on telling yourself that, in the meantime try to go to your death bed dealing with the fact that you and all those like you fought and died in wars for LIES, Trickery and Deceit for the benefit of a few families.

Also, I have no meds, take no meds, not even a flu shot haven’t been sick like you all in 40+ years...
I don’t drink
dont smoke
No drugs
Zero
Zilch
Nada
Zip

My addiction is uncovering and exposing all the Frauds, Lies, Thievery and Scumbags who have no clue what they’re really living or fighting for !

Denial is not just a river in Africa. Perhaps if that is the case, you do needs to see a psychiatrist, and quickly!

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>

Sure Pal !

I don’t drink
dont smoke
No drugs
Zero
Zilch
Nada
Zip

Oh....... so you're a self identified super hero......... I once met a guy who claimed he was Jesus Christ....... We were putting him in restraints when I met him........ At least you're not that far gone...... Yet......

Forum List

Back