2 American Flags, which one is Political ?

Bad history from a blogger. The Civil flag is the correct designation. Used to distinguish non-military facilities from military ones, particularly overseas for a short period, mostly before the Civil War.

>>>>>>>>>>

WRONG ! That’s only part of the History,

why dont you try and help educate the Dumbasses further about why our Real Flag isn’t flying anywhere Wise Ass ?

Or Why the Real Constitution isn’t on Display either Smart Guy ?

I'm not going to respond at the moment. But please alert me when
your rants get around to the Grassy Knoll.

Apparently, it's a Sicilianthing, so we wouldn't understand!

>>>>>>>>>

No Admiral it’s not a Sicilianthing, it’s a Patriot’s thing that every American should be involved in called waking the Fuck UP, experiencing the awakening in one form or another,
Exposing the perpetrators
Stopping and reversing the damages and encroachments to
RESTORE the Republic to the Founder’s intent.

You are a whacked out loon. That is all there is to it! I would love to see your medicine cabinet! Bet you can't buy a gun!

>>>>>>>>>>

Sure Pal !
You just keep on telling yourself that, in the meantime try to go to your death bed dealing with the fact that you and all those like you fought and died in wars for LIES, Trickery and Deceit for the benefit of a few families.

Also, I have no meds, take no meds, not even a flu shot haven’t been sick like you all in 40+ years...
I don’t drink
dont smoke
No drugs
Zero
Zilch
Nada
Zip

My addiction is uncovering and exposing all the Frauds, Lies, Thievery and Scumbags who have no clue what they’re really living or fighting for !

Denial is not just a river in Africa. Perhaps if that is the case, you do needs to see a psychiatrist, and quickly!

>>>>>>>>>

I’m not in Denial about anything Admiral but you certainly are... and I almost forgot, as for weapons ?
I own enough to protect myself as the 2nd Amendment allows, Molon Labe

I have access to almost anything I want and I would never purchase them in a store.

I don’t believe in Background checks, registrations or any other bullshit they’ve brainwashed you with.

>>>>>>>>>

No Admiral it’s not a Sicilianthing, it’s a Patriot’s thing that every American should be involved in called waking the Fuck UP, experiencing the awakening in one form or another,

You are a whacked out loon. That is all there is to it! I would love to see your medicine cabinet! Bet you can't buy a gun!

>>>>>>>>>>

Sure Pal !
You just keep on telling yourself that, in the meantime try to go to your death bed dealing with the fact that you and all those like you fought and died in wars for LIES, Trickery and Deceit for the benefit of a few families.

Also, I have no meds, take no meds, not even a flu shot haven’t been sick like you all in 40+ years...
I don’t drink
dont smoke
No drugs
Zero
Zilch
Nada
Zip

My addiction is uncovering and exposing all the Frauds, Lies, Thievery and Scumbags who have no clue what they’re really living or fighting for !
Oh....... so you're a self identified super hero......... I once met a guy who claimed he was Jesus Christ....... We were putting him in restraints when I met him........ At least you're not that far gone...... Yet......

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You sound like a Traitor Cop or an Ex Loser Cop which is it ?

Bad history from a blogger. The Civil flag is the correct designation. Used to distinguish non-military facilities from military ones, particularly overseas for a short period, mostly before the Civil War.

>>>>>>>>>>

why dont you try and help educate the Dumbasses further about why our Real Flag isn’t flying anywhere Wise Ass ?

>>>>>>>>>>>

I could careless about the Knoll or dead guys of the past, I’m focused on exposing the Lies you’re brainwashed with and the continuing Unconstitutional Encroachments of today, but you’re back a book or more like many so I really don’t care much what you have to say since you can’t prove DICK either way !

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>

Sure Pal !

I don’t drink
dont smoke
No drugs
Zero
Zilch
Nada
Zip

Oh....... so you're a self identified super hero......... I once met a guy who claimed he was Jesus Christ....... We were putting him in restraints when I met him........ At least you're not that far gone...... Yet......

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>

Sure Pal !

I don’t drink
dont smoke
No drugs
Zero
Zilch
Nada
Zip

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>

Cat’s got your tongue huh ? Can’t answer ?

>>>>>>>>>>

Sure Pal !

I don’t drink
dont smoke
No drugs
Zero
Zilch
Nada
Zip

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>

Could you possibly be any more pathetic? No? I thought not........

>>>>>>>>>>

Sure Pal !

I don’t drink
dont smoke
No drugs
Zero
Zilch
Nada
Zip

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

C’mon tell me you’re a cop, tell everyone you’re a scumbag Cop so I can throttle you here in front of the world !

Please I’m beggin you.... just bring it

My nephew is going to be a cop but he knows where I stand and He knows what the Oaths means and don’t mean.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

C’mon tell me you’re a cop, tell everyone you’re a scumbag Cop so I can throttle you here in front of the world !

Okay, I'll make you happy (and because I just want to watch you go off the deep end)........ I'm your Huckleberry..........

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Okay, I'll make you happy (and because I just want to watch you go off the deep end)........ I'm your Huckleberry..........

>>>>>>>>>>>>

I already knew it, you’re a fucking loser rat working for the Federalists.
I guess it could be different if you really knew what the True oaths were but then again you violate them and our rights everytime you put on that uniform and fake badge.

Half of you guys will be dead when the fighting starts.

>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>

I guess it could be different if you really knew what the True oaths were but then again you violate them and our rights everytime you put on that uniform and fake badge.

:rofl:

>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>

Now move along Pirate, go watch a movie.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>

Now move along Pirate, go watch a movie.
Hopefully there's a few others like you out there, I haven't laughed this hard in quite a while!! :thup:

Last edited:

>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>

I could careless about the Knoll or dead guys of the past, I’m focused on exposing the Lies you’re brainwashed with and the continuing Unconstitutional Encroachments of today, but you’re back a book or more like many so I really don’t care much what you have to say since you can’t prove DICK either way !

When are you going to start proving anything?

So far all you have discussed Is some funny looking flag that is
supposed to be flown in peace time...which has been proven to be
false.

Now you like to spread insults around quite easily which makes you
either some half-pussy guy or half dick gal.

But what the hell do I know.

>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>

false.

>>>>>>>>

I just posted the other day a 54minute synopsis in Politics...
everyone is still watching it to come to terms with it... so if you go to that one you’ll start to see the proof you’re looking for; see it here: Can You Handle it ? Can you Watch it All and Learn?

This morning I also posted this:
Political Connections that connect the Dots Politically

>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>

false.

>>>>>>>>

everyone is still watching it to come to terms with it... so if you go to that one you’ll start to see the proof you’re looking for; see it here: Can You Handle it ? Can you Watch it All and Learn?

I ain't got time. I'm still watching the documentary..."Why Building 7 Came
Down."

>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>

false.

>>>>>>>>

Down."
I'm still watching Ancient Failiens.......... :thup:

>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>

false.

>>>>>>>>

Down."

>>>>>>>>>

Ok I’ve already watched all the Towers documentary’s and commentary long ago.... yep great stuff...

So just go back to the ones I gave you when you have time... ‘Can YOu Handle it’ is just Epic, Flat Out !

>>>>>>>>>>>

false.

>>>>>>>>

Down."

>>>>>>>>>

That’s right Slappy just keep watching and learning, try to Un program your brainwashed and fucked up brain.

>>>>>>>>>>>

false.

>>>>>>>>

Down."

>>>>>>>>>

That’s right Slappy just keep watching and learning, try to Un program your brainwashed and fucked up brain.

Tell the truth now. When you wrote..."fucked up brain" you could see
your reflection on your computer screen.

Forum List

Back