2 American Flags, which one is Political ?

>>>>>>>>>

That’s right Slappy just keep watching and learning, try to Un program your brainwashed and fucked up brain.
Keep the laughs coming Sparkette!! :rofl:

>>>>>>>>>

Why are you still here ?
Because you're a wonderful source of comedic entertainment...... :thup:

>>>>>>>>>

Do you believe Jerome Corsi is Comedic Entertainment in his latest Video on FEB 24th ?

Jerome Corsi?

Doesn't he play for the Toronto Maple Leafs?

>>>>>>>>>>

NO

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I wouldn’t know really where to start with someone as brainwashed as you or others here like you.
I guess you’d have to start reading a lot more and watching the informational videos that so many Patriots have put together over the last decade.

Good Luck.

I am so sorry, but conspiracy theories give me gas.

I really would like to know the source if your knowledge.

Drug abuse?

Traumatic brain injury?

Deprived childhood?

Sexual trauma?

Learning disability?

Autism?

>>>>>>>>>>

Even if you were given the Sources of knowledge you would deny them because you can’t fathom what’s really happened your whole LIVING LIE life you’ve lived so far.

So why bother Admiral Sponge Bob?

It truly amazes me that someone can post so little in the reams of word s you spew, and yet be completely incapable of simply stating what the fuck that you are talking about!
What do you expect, he's a demagogic acolyte, he's only an echo chamber for the insane ideas others have created from falsehoods, half truths and innuendo.

(That should make him burst a blood vessel........)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

They say the same thing about you but they have the Facts to prove it, YOU don’t !
Facts to prove it....... Yeah, right..... You forget I've seen your (and their) "facts"
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It’s not a trick question but a factual depiction of what you’re suppose to know is on display or not in your Fraud Courts and Government Offices...

Of Course then there’s the Gold Fringed Flag which is the most insulting stealth political statement to our Republic on a daily basis !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The Difference between America’s “War flag” and “Peace flag”

While most of us get ready to watch the fireworks on this day of “Independence”, we will either see or be wearing the American flag. Something has to be said about the flag we pledge allegiance to. While we all know of the flag pictured above, it has a meaning. It is known as a “Military Flag” or a “War Flag. It’s only to be used during times of war, or when the country is engaged in or is under military rule. Even if all the wars ended and all we had was the occupations left, this flag would still fly. This flag has been used since the Civil War. And has been the only flag that most people in this country has ever seen.

And this one here is known as the “Civil Flag” or the “Peace flag”. It is only to be used during times of peace, or when the country isn’t under any kind of military operations. The last time this flag was used was before the Civil War. Some have said that the idea of two flags for the United States of America is just a myth. But in fact every country has a “War” flag and a “Peace” flag. Thanks for taking a moment to check out the blog. I’ll let you enjoy the rest of your evening on this day of Independence.

By: Dupree Meares with permission to spread the news.

Sooooo, are you a willing participant of the deception or simply an eager dupe?
Historical Flags of Our Ancestors - The United States Civil Flag Myth

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I’m Sovereign and Intend to Further expose the Frauds for what they are and who they work for... how bout you ?
Ah, so you're a propagandist, a willing participant of spreading the myth, a tilter at windmills........ Okay then I intend to contact your psychiatrist about you palming your meds.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And you’re a Brainwashed Fucking Idiot too believing everything they’ve taught you as you’ve read it correct ?
What a BoneHead !

What's with the arrows?

I am so sorry, but conspiracy theories give me gas.

I really would like to know the source if your knowledge.

Drug abuse?

Traumatic brain injury?

Deprived childhood?

Sexual trauma?

Learning disability?

Autism?

>>>>>>>>>>

Even if you were given the Sources of knowledge you would deny them because you can’t fathom what’s really happened your whole LIVING LIE life you’ve lived so far.

It truly amazes me that someone can post so little in the reams of word s you spew, and yet be completely incapable of simply stating what the fuck that you are talking about!
What do you expect, he's a demagogic acolyte, he's only an echo chamber for the insane ideas others have created from falsehoods, half truths and innuendo.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

They say the same thing about you but they have the Facts to prove it, YOU don’t !
Facts to prove it....... Yeah, right..... You forget I've seen your (and their) "facts"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

YOU’RE DONE !
Cooked, you’ve got nothing
YOU LOST
Move on....

>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

YOU’RE DONE !
YOU LOST
Move on....
Oh the wailing cry of desperation!!!! :rofl:

It’s not a trick question but a factual depiction of what you’re suppose to know is on display or not in your Fraud Courts and Government Offices...

Of Course then there’s the Gold Fringed Flag which is the most insulting stealth political statement to our Republic on a daily basis !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The Difference between America’s “War flag” and “Peace flag”

While most of us get ready to watch the fireworks on this day of “Independence”, we will either see or be wearing the American flag. Something has to be said about the flag we pledge allegiance to. While we all know of the flag pictured above, it has a meaning. It is known as a “Military Flag” or a “War Flag. It’s only to be used during times of war, or when the country is engaged in or is under military rule. Even if all the wars ended and all we had was the occupations left, this flag would still fly. This flag has been used since the Civil War. And has been the only flag that most people in this country has ever seen.

And this one here is known as the “Civil Flag” or the “Peace flag”. It is only to be used during times of peace, or when the country isn’t under any kind of military operations. The last time this flag was used was before the Civil War. Some have said that the idea of two flags for the United States of America is just a myth. But in fact every country has a “War” flag and a “Peace” flag. Thanks for taking a moment to check out the blog. I’ll let you enjoy the rest of your evening on this day of Independence.

By: Dupree Meares with permission to spread the news.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I’m Sovereign and Intend to Further expose the Frauds for what they are and who they work for... how bout you ?
Ah, so you're a propagandist, a willing participant of spreading the myth, a tilter at windmills........ Okay then I intend to contact your psychiatrist about you palming your meds.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And you’re a Brainwashed Fucking Idiot too believing everything they’ve taught you as you’ve read it correct ?
What a BoneHead !

What's with the arrows?

>>>>>>>>>

I like em’ that What’s with my Arrows... it separates the Bullshit Replies from mine.

How’s that sound ?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What a BoneHead !

What's with the arrows?

>>>>>>>>>

I like em’ that What’s with my Arrows... it separates the Bullshit Replies from mine.

How’s that sound ?
It's an exercise in futility.......... :lmao:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

YOU’RE DONE !
YOU LOST
Move on....

>>>>>>>>>>

I’m not Desperate for anything dude... you’re a fucking Clown FOOL
Brainwashed past the PNR ...
Guys like you are cooked and there is very little chance of saving you or getting you to see the Awakening of what they’ve done to you.

Stop replying to me here, move on...

I might just delete this Topic anyway... most of you are Fucked !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What a BoneHead !

What's with the arrows?

>>>>>>>>>

How’s that sound ?

>>>>>>>>>

Your whole existence has been futile until now... how must that feel ?
I couldn’t go to bed and wake up feeling like you guys do... wondering what your whole lives have been about...
built and existed upon lie after lie after lie...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

YOU’RE DONE !
YOU LOST
Move on....

>>>>>>>>>>

Guys like you are cooked and there is very little chance of saving you or getting you to see the Awakening of what they’ve done to you.

If you say so Chicken Little......

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What a BoneHead !

What's with the arrows?

>>>>>>>>>

How’s that sound ?

>>>>>>>>>

Your whole existence has been futile until now... how must that feel ?
I couldn’t go to bed and wake up feeling like you guys do... wondering what your whole lives have been about...
built and existed upon lie after lie after lie...
The delusion is strong with this one..... :thup:

Tissue? Tampon?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

YOU’RE DONE !
YOU LOST
Move on....

>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>

I DO Say SO !

You are Fucked ... how does that feel ?
You’re going to live out your days living in a BIG FAT FUCKING LIE of epic proportions...

You’ll go to your DEATH BED and think about this post and what guys like me have been trying to show FOOLS like you...

How does that make you feel ?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

YOU’RE DONE !
YOU LOST
Move on....

>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>

I DO Say SO !

You’re going to live out your days living in a BIG FAT FUCKING LIE of epic proportions...

You’ll go to your DEATH BED and think about this post and what guys like me have been trying to show FOOLS like you...

So now you're Don Quixote?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

YOU’RE DONE !
YOU LOST
Move on....

>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>

I DO Say SO !

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Quixote was a Fucking IDIOT like most people...
Go stand in front of the Mirror Look at yourself and HeadButt the Mirror as hard as you can so it cracks and bleeds you out when you bounce back and see your image again!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

YOU’RE DONE !
YOU LOST
Move on....

>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>

I DO Say SO !

Do you really believe that? Lol. You think he (or anyone) would be contemplating your flag posts on their deathbeds? :lol: That is hilarious!

>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>

I DO Say SO !

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Quixote was a Fucking IDIOT like most people...
Go stand in front of the Mirror Look at yourself and HeadButt the Mirror as hard as you can so it cracks and bleeds you out when you bounce back and see your image again!
:rofl:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

YOU’RE DONE !
YOU LOST
Move on....

>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>

I DO Say SO !

Do you really believe that? Lol. You think he (or anyone) would be contemplating your flag posts on their deathbeds? :lol: That is hilarious!
This one's a riot!! :lmao:

Forum List

Back