2 American Flags, which one is Political ?

You should be asking yourself that....... considering how often you must lie to yourself to propagate your own delusions.
BTW are you taught all those canned responses at nut job school? Just wondering......

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Just keep on telling yourself all that, you’re a perfect Prodigy of their output methodologies since you were in K1,

Go figure !
Wow, do you have it bad...... :rofl:

>>>>>>>>

IDK what you’re talking about or care for that matter, now go Fuck yourself or whatever it is you do with your Traitor Time here.
God I love extremists....... You witless wonders are sooooo much fun!! :thup:

I've run across these guys a few times now. They ALWAYS end up in cuffs. They will not let you cut them any slack.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Huh ?
the Pirate or me ?

>>>>>>>>

IDK what you’re talking about or care for that matter, now go Fuck yourself or whatever it is you do with your Traitor Time here.

I've run across these guys a few times now. They ALWAYS end up in cuffs. They will not let you cut them any slack.
I'm quite familiar with them, the most appropriate word to use other than delusional is pathetic.
I have a better word...Ignore.

Funny story ... I got this one guy for smoking on a train platform (right under the no smoking sign). Normally, if they put it out, I don't give a ticket. He insisted the laws don't apply to him because by traveling on a public transport he was exempt from all laws.

But, then, he tried to persuade me that there actually are no laws because it's all a big plot by the Jews to put gentiles in jail.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You sound like a Cop or something working for the Federalists ?

I'm quite familiar with them, the most appropriate word to use other than delusional is pathetic.
I have a better word...Ignore.
Were's the fun in that? :dunno:
Sicilians are psychotic.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Bullseye !
You gotta problem with that ?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Just keep on telling yourself all that, you’re a perfect Prodigy of their output methodologies since you were in K1,

Go figure !

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>

Huh ?
the Pirate or me ?
Heck, you claim to be a sovereign but you're more akin to a farthing, cheap, unwanted and no longer in circulation.........

Last edited:

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>

Huh ?
the Pirate or me ?
Heck, you claim to be a sovereign but you're more akin to a farthing, cheap, unwanted and no longer in circulation.........

>>>>>>>>>>>

IDK what to say, nothing I put forth you will ever agree with aside from what your misled programming and belief system is.

HAHAHAHA fucking leftists....

Seattle Author Mistakes Norwegian Flag for Confederate Flag

norwegian-flag-flickr-640x480.jpg

A Seattle author sent a news tip into the Seattle Times asking why someone was displaying a Confederate flag in her neighborhood — except the flag was not a Confederate flag.

True crime author Rebecca Morris emailed Seattle Times reporter Erik Lactis, asking what the presence of the flag “means” for the neighborhood, and she suggested he write a story about it.

“Hi. Suddenly there is a Confederate flag flying in front of a house in my Greenwood neighborhood. It is at the north-east corner of 92nd and Palatine, just a block west of 92nd and Greenwood Ave N. I would love to know what this ‘means’ … but of course don’t want to knock on their door. Maybe others in the area are flying the flag? Maybe it’s a story? Thank you,” Morris wrote in an email this week.

Seattle Author Mistakes Norwegian Flag for Confederate Flag | Breitbart

>>>>>>>>>

Ha, Just Epic !

Wait until we start to drill the DumbAsses on the Fringed Flag next... I can’t wait.

The fringed flag s for display indoors. That is where you find them.

You don't put a fringe on a flag exposed to the elements because it tears up too quickly.

End of lesson.

Now, you can skip your conspiracy theory.

Ah, so you're a propagandist, a willing participant of spreading the myth, a tilter at windmills........ Okay then I intend to contact your psychiatrist about you palming your meds.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And you’re a Brainwashed Fucking Idiot too believing everything they’ve taught you as you’ve read it correct ?
What a BoneHead !
Now tell me how I knew that was coming.........? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What else you got ?
You should be asking yourself that....... considering how often you must lie to yourself to propagate your own delusions.
BTW are you taught all those canned responses at nut job school? Just wondering......

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Go figure !

I am familiar with K2. It's a mountain in the Himalayas that is the 2nd highest in the world.

I have no idea what K1 is, unless that is Mount Everest.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Go figure !

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>

Huh ?
the Pirate or me ?

Pirate? You have no idea who that is, do you?

Dumbass!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And you’re a Brainwashed Fucking Idiot too believing everything they’ve taught you as you’ve read it correct ?
What a BoneHead !
Now tell me how I knew that was coming.........? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What else you got ?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Go figure !

I am familiar with K2. It's a mountain in the Himalayas that is the 2nd highest in the world.

I have no idea what K1 is, unless that is Mount Everest.

>>>>>>>>>

Try Kindergarten programming Slappy, how’s that sound.
They did quite a number on you too Admiral Brainwashed.

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>

Huh ?
the Pirate or me ?

>>>>>>>>>>>

IDK what to say, nothing I put forth you will ever agree with aside from what your misled programming and belief system is.
Isn't it interesting that it's only people like you, and conspiracy nuts, etc that believe they are the one's who have all the answers and every one else is wrong......... Let me guess, you believe in Ancient Aliens also.......

>>>>>>>>>>>

Huh ?
the Pirate or me ?

>>>>>>>>>>>

Isn't it interesting that it's only people like you, and conspiracy nuts, etc that believe they are the one's who have all the answers and every one else is wrong......... Let me guess, you believe in Ancient Aliens also.......

>>>>>>>>>>>

We could say the same about you and yes it’s true many of the Theories in Conspiracies have been proven true thanks to FOIA and other revelations ongoing...

You have no basis for an argument or debate anymore and that’s where you’re failing.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Huh ?
the Pirate or me ?

>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>

We could say the same about you and yes it’s true many of the Theories in Conspiracies have been proven true thanks to FOIA and other revelations ongoing...

You have no basis for an argument or debate anymore and that’s where you’re failing.
You have no valid argument so why should I waste my time? And no, not many conspiracy theories have been proven true unless your definition of 'many' and 'true' is entirely subjective.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Huh ?
the Pirate or me ?

>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>

You have no valid argument so why should I waste my time? And no, not many conspiracy theories have been proven true unless your definition of 'many' and 'true' is entirely subjective.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Wrong Answer and you invent things to reply with that have no foundation for any truths or prove your point.

You fail to do the research like ‘we’ have so you persist in the place you exist which is complete denial.

I can only pray and hope you somehow get to experience the awakening before you die.

Forum List

Back