2 Americas : Americans views of Europe

No reporters have been jailed. Name one ?

This is a perfect example of a bigoted ,low information fuck building a fantasy scenario out of scraps of info wars and bretbart bullshit

What policy have I made ?
What is the actual wording of it ?
Who drafted it ?
What happens in the States when people breach their bond /

1. Tommy Robinson. Jailed for reporting on the trial of a Muslim rape Ring.

2. I did not say you MADE the policy. Nice attempt at moving the goal post. You are dishonest like that, because you know that you are in the wrong.
1. Robinson is not a reporter. he was jailed for breaching the terms of his suspended sentence. No proper reporters got in any trouble at all. Do you actually understand why he got sent down or are you genuinely that fucking stupid.

2. Well you did matey.
Because they do not have champions like you making policy

1. He was reporting on the results of government policy and was arrested for it. The excuses that your repressive government puts on the paper work is of no importance.

2. "Like YOu". Not "YOU". My answer to your stupid question, which I have answered many times before, FOR YOU, STANDS.

3. BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE CHAMPIONS LIKE YOU MAKING POLICY.

Actually, if you went to a real British news site, you would have seen that he was live streaming on Facebook for about an hour outside of a court room and the comments he made over Facebook could have put the trial in jeopardy of a mistrial.

I have a link a couple of posts back if you need it. Page 3, post 29.

I read the link. THere was no discussion of the "comments" that could have put the trial at risk.

Guess you missed this part then...............................

Robinson was arrested on Friday after broadcasting an hour-long video over Facebook from outside Leeds crown court. In the video he made comments that risked causing a trial to collapse.

Robinson pleaded guilty to contempt of court. He was arrested, charged and sentenced within five hours.

Observations on the USMB over two years have led me to this.

There seems to be two Americas.

One is educated. Well read,well travelled and able to discern propaganda from fact. They are slightly left leaning and have decent liberal values.

The other America is uneducated, they drink up fake news as if it tastes of nectar. They have probably only been abroad with a gun in their hand. They are stupid,they have failed in life and they need someone to blame for it.
Gays,Blacks,Muslims,NFL players, Parkland survivors, its a growing list.

Which leads me to the absolute sshite that I see posted on this site about Europe in general and the UK in particular.

When I joined this board I was told that Europe was "gone". We were all being poisoned by halal burgers and sentenced to death by sharia courts for entering no go zones in all of our big cities.

Puzzling to one who lives here.

Then there was the faux outrage over London electing a Mayor who was "shock horror" a muslim.
M Khan is not to my taste but he is an affable character who is as westernised as any loon would want.

Then we come to poor Alfie Evans whose dying body was exploited by nutters who have no shame at all. Government death squads at work I was told,

Bit of a shock to me. I have a basic understanding of UK civics and I could not discern a direct line from Alder Hey to Downing St.And yet fuckwits a thousand miles away could work it all out on the basis of a few breitbart articles written by partisan hacks.

And on we go to Stephen Yaxley Lennon. Over here he iss seen as a drug dealing football hooligan/ fraudster. A neo nazi from the violent fringes of the UK underclass.Over in the states he is seen by some nuts as a modern day Robin Hood, saving white virgins from evil mooslims.

Again, the vacuous spout their ignorance of British law by trying to concoct a conspiracy theory that has no basis in fact.

I may be a bit late coming to the party but I have realised that lack of knowledge is not an issue for these shit kickers. They dont need to know anything and in fact they cant be arsed to fill in the vast canyons of emptiness in their knowledge banks.

That is because their concerns are 100% about the US.

Shit US healthcare = Look at Alfie
Crazy US gun laws = Someone got shot in London
Immigration = Lets not import rape gangs

It really does make me weary readng all this ignorant shite.
Dems are racist.
Blacks are violent.
Muslims are rapists.
Gays are paedos.

On and on it goes.

My sympathies are with my American friends and those educated individuals on this board. It cant be easy having to deal with this level of dumb every day.
blacks commit murder at over FOUR times the rate of whites
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6
According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness
at one time, blacks committed murder at EIGHT times the rate of whites
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia
blacks commit sexual VIOLENCE at over twice the rate of whites
Race_of_Perpetrators%20122016.png

Perpetrators of Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN

OBVIOUSLY, undeniably, factually, statistically, truthfully, etc blacks ARE more violent in the US

This is a perfect example of a bigoted ,low information fuck building a fantasy scenario out of scraps of info wars and bretbart bullshit

Who drafted it ?

2. I did not say you MADE the policy. Nice attempt at moving the goal post. You are dishonest like that, because you know that you are in the wrong.
1. Robinson is not a reporter. he was jailed for breaching the terms of his suspended sentence. No proper reporters got in any trouble at all. Do you actually understand why he got sent down or are you genuinely that fucking stupid.

2. Well you did matey.

1. He was reporting on the results of government policy and was arrested for it. The excuses that your repressive government puts on the paper work is of no importance.

2. "Like YOu". Not "YOU". My answer to your stupid question, which I have answered many times before, FOR YOU, STANDS.

Which policy ?
Quote the statute and which party introduced it.
When was it passed ?

Why are you pretending that we have not discussed this many times before?
We have never "discussed" anything. I give you facts and you spout dumb american shite in return.
Yaxley broke the law and he pleaded guilty to the charges.
Thats it.

One is educated. Well read,well travelled and able to discern propaganda from fact. They are slightly left leaning and have decent liberal values.

The other America is uneducated, they drink up fake news as if it tastes of nectar. They have probably only been abroad with a gun in their hand. They are stupid,they have failed in life and they need someone to blame for it.

Which leads me to the absolute sshite that I see posted on this site about Europe in general and the UK in particular.

When I joined this board I was told that Europe was "gone". We were all being poisoned by halal burgers and sentenced to death by sharia courts for entering no go zones in all of our big cities.

Then there was the faux outrage over London electing a Mayor who was "shock horror" a muslim.
M Khan is not to my taste but he is an affable character who is as westernised as any loon would want.

Then we come to poor Alfie Evans whose dying body was exploited by nutters who have no shame at all. Government death squads at work I was told,

Bit of a shock to me. I have a basic understanding of UK civics and I could not discern a direct line from Alder Hey to Downing St.And yet fuckwits a thousand miles away could work it all out on the basis of a few breitbart articles written by partisan hacks.

And on we go to Stephen Yaxley Lennon. Over here he iss seen as a drug dealing football hooligan/ fraudster. A neo nazi from the violent fringes of the UK underclass.Over in the states he is seen by some nuts as a modern day Robin Hood, saving white virgins from evil mooslims.

Again, the vacuous spout their ignorance of British law by trying to concoct a conspiracy theory that has no basis in fact.

I may be a bit late coming to the party but I have realised that lack of knowledge is not an issue for these shit kickers. They dont need to know anything and in fact they cant be arsed to fill in the vast canyons of emptiness in their knowledge banks.

Dems are racist.
Blacks are violent.
Muslims are rapists.
Gays are paedos.

On and on it goes.

My sympathies are with my American friends and those educated individuals on this board. It cant be easy having to deal with this level of dumb every day.
According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness
at one time it was EIGHT times the rate of whites

OBVIOUSLY, factually, statistically, truthfully, etc blacks are more violent in the US
Oh dear.Is it not possible that the reasons are a bit more nuanced than your racist brain can cope with ?

Dems are racist.
Blacks are violent.
Muslims are rapists.
Gays are paedos.

On and on it goes.

OBVIOUSLY, undeniably, factually, statistically, truthfully, etc blacks ARE more violent in the US

Quick question..................what does American crime statistics have to do with Britain?

Dems are racist.
Blacks are violent.
Muslims are rapists.
Gays are paedos.

On and on it goes.

OBVIOUSLY, factually, statistically, truthfully, etc blacks are more violent in the US
Oh dear.Is it not possible that the reasons are a bit more nuanced than your racist brain can cope with ?
no--we don't want facts on USMB, just BULLSHIT like you post

Because they do not have champions like you making policy to protect and encourage them.

Hell, just how many reporters have been jailed for reporting on this issue? I know of one, but at least sometimes your judges ban the Press from reporting on reporters being jailed.

So that raises the question, how many have been jailed that we never heard about?

Who drafted it ?

Actually, it was a bit more than just reporting on something.

EDL founder Tommy Robinson jailed for contempt of court

Tommy Robinson, the founder of the far-right English Defence League, has been jailed for 13 months for contempt of court.

The 35-year-old’s sentence can be revealed after a judge lifted reporting restrictions on the case on Tuesday. The case had been widely discussed on social media, where rightwing activists claimed that the restrictions amounted to state censorship.

Robinson was arrested on Friday after broadcasting an hour-long video over Facebook from outside Leeds crown court. In the video he made comments that risked causing a trial to collapse.

Robinson pleaded guilty to contempt of court. He was arrested, charged and sentenced within five hours.

So, you are accepting the Judge's stated reasons at face value?

The judge that initially banned the Press from reporting on the fact that a reporter was arrested and jailed?
Again your tin foil hat comes out. Why would you not believe the Judge ?
You know his name so why dont you outline his previous cases where he was a governemnt toady ?
What the Judge did was a standard procedure.
Even yaxley Lennon accepted that which is why he pled guilty as charged.

A guy that gives an order to the press to not report that a reporter was arrested on his authority?

I find such behavior to be morally repulsive and it leads me to not find the Judge to be credible.

Mmm, the pressure that can be brought against a person facing years in prison is well known.

TO cite a "guilty" plea as "Evidence" is nothing but dishonesty from you.

You are a dishonest and vile person who supports the jailing of political prisoners in your own nation.

2. Well you did matey.

Actually, if you went to a real British news site, you would have seen that he was live streaming on Facebook for about an hour outside of a court room and the comments he made over Facebook could have put the trial in jeopardy of a mistrial.

I read the link. THere was no discussion of the "comments" that could have put the trial at risk.

No, I saw that. I already heard that claim.

But what "comments" are so terrible that the Judge felt that jailing the reporter was called for?

Dems are racist.
Blacks are violent.
Muslims are rapists.
Gays are paedos.

On and on it goes.

Quick question..................what does American crime statistics have to do with Britain?
????? did you read the OP??!!
Dems are racist.
Blacks are violent.
Muslims are rapists.
Gays are paedos.
There seems to be two Americas
etc etc

2. Well you did matey.

But what "comments" are so terrible that the Judge felt that jailing the reporter was called for?

Well, for one, he was saying the names of people who were on trial in the courtroom, and some of the names were false. There's that for starters.

And...................according to British law, it's illegal to live Facebook next to a trial.

So yeah, he's guilty and now has to do the time.

Who drafted it ?

Tommy Robinson, the founder of the far-right English Defence League, has been jailed for 13 months for contempt of court.

The 35-year-old’s sentence can be revealed after a judge lifted reporting restrictions on the case on Tuesday. The case had been widely discussed on social media, where rightwing activists claimed that the restrictions amounted to state censorship.

The judge that initially banned the Press from reporting on the fact that a reporter was arrested and jailed?
You know his name so why dont you outline his previous cases where he was a governemnt toady ?

A guy that gives an order to the press to not report that a reporter was arrested on his authority?

I find such behavior to be morally repulsive and it leads me to not find the Judge to be credible.

Mmm, the pressure that can be brought against a person facing years in prison is well known.

You are a dishonest and vile person who supports the jailing of political prisoners in your own nation.
You crack me up you shit kicking cretin. The judge made an order at the start of the trial to protect the integrity of the trial. All the proper journalists behaved themselves apart from this drug dealing fraudster. Big deal. The fact that you do not understand what a fair trial entails tells me all I need to know about you.

2. Well you did matey.

Which policy ?
Quote the statute and which party introduced it.
When was it passed ?

Why are you pretending that we have not discussed this many times before?
We have never "discussed" anything. I give you facts and you spout dumb american shite in return.
Yaxley broke the law and he pleaded guilty to the charges.
Thats it.

1. Your spin is noted and dismissed. I have discussed with you many times the policies that I think are responsible for the many rape rings in the UK so far AND TO COME. Yet you are pretending ignorance. WTF are you up to?

2. Sure. He dared to try to tell the UK people about the results of policies that you support. SO people like you, had him arrested and put in jail.

...once again, ANOTHER lefty/lib/black HYPOCRITE who stereotypes people and/or a group of people
....so the OP complains about the right/conservatives/etc who stereotype
hahahahaha

Well, for one, he was saying the names of people who were on trial in the courtroom, and some of the names were false. There's that for starters.

And...................according to British law, it's illegal to live Facebook next to a trial.

Right on cue you decide he's guilty and yet you do not know what happened, only what the media told you.

I'm not denying that the arrest of the reporter and sending him to jail was against current British law.

I'm saying it is morally wrong.

How would a false name lead to a mis trial?

You crack me up you shit kicking cretin. The judge made an order at the start of the trial to protect the integrity of the trial. All the proper journalists behaved themselves apart from this drug dealing fraudster. Big deal. The fact that you do not understand what a fair trial entails tells me all I need to know about you.
No troll, the media tells you all you need to know.

Sure. And the fact that it limits the embarrassment of the government for it's policies leading to the rape ring, that is just a coincidence?

LOL!!!

Sure. And the fact that it limits the embarrassment of the government for it's policies leading to the rape ring, that is just a coincidence?

LOL!!!
Which policies ?

Take your tin hat off you fucking moron. The JUDGE imposes the black out to ensure a fair trial. There is no government involvement.
Your stupidity on this thread underlines the validity of my OP. You understand NOTHING .

Forum List

Back