2 Americas : Americans views of Europe

Actually, it was a bit more than just reporting on something.

EDL founder Tommy Robinson jailed for contempt of court

Tommy Robinson, the founder of the far-right English Defence League, has been jailed for 13 months for contempt of court.

The 35-year-old’s sentence can be revealed after a judge lifted reporting restrictions on the case on Tuesday. The case had been widely discussed on social media, where rightwing activists claimed that the restrictions amounted to state censorship.

Robinson was arrested on Friday after broadcasting an hour-long video over Facebook from outside Leeds crown court. In the video he made comments that risked causing a trial to collapse.

Robinson pleaded guilty to contempt of court. He was arrested, charged and sentenced within five hours.

So, you are accepting the Judge's stated reasons at face value?

The judge that initially banned the Press from reporting on the fact that a reporter was arrested and jailed?
Again your tin foil hat comes out. Why would you not believe the Judge ?
You know his name so why dont you outline his previous cases where he was a governemnt toady ?
What the Judge did was a standard procedure.
Even yaxley Lennon accepted that which is why he pled guilty as charged.

A guy that gives an order to the press to not report that a reporter was arrested on his authority?

I find such behavior to be morally repulsive and it leads me to not find the Judge to be credible.

Mmm, the pressure that can be brought against a person facing years in prison is well known.

TO cite a "guilty" plea as "Evidence" is nothing but dishonesty from you.

You are a dishonest and vile person who supports the jailing of political prisoners in your own nation.
You crack me up you shit kicking cretin. The judge made an order at the start of the trial to protect the integrity of the trial. All the proper journalists behaved themselves apart from this drug dealing fraudster. Big deal. The fact that you do not understand what a fair trial entails tells me all I need to know about you.

Sure. And the fact that it limits the embarrassment of the government for it's policies leading to the rape ring, that is just a coincidence?

LOL!!!

A person has to be a special kind of stupid to not realize that a who is whisked off the street, denied legal representation run up in front of a kangaroo court and hauled off to jail all in just a few hours time is the victim of an action that was all premeditated and planned in advance.

The judge that initially banned the Press from reporting on the fact that a reporter was arrested and jailed?
You know his name so why dont you outline his previous cases where he was a governemnt toady ?

A guy that gives an order to the press to not report that a reporter was arrested on his authority?

I find such behavior to be morally repulsive and it leads me to not find the Judge to be credible.

Mmm, the pressure that can be brought against a person facing years in prison is well known.

You are a dishonest and vile person who supports the jailing of political prisoners in your own nation.
You crack me up you shit kicking cretin. The judge made an order at the start of the trial to protect the integrity of the trial. All the proper journalists behaved themselves apart from this drug dealing fraudster. Big deal. The fact that you do not understand what a fair trial entails tells me all I need to know about you.

Sure. And the fact that it limits the embarrassment of the government for it's policies leading to the rape ring, that is just a coincidence?

LOL!!!
Which policies ?

Take your tin hat off you fucking moron. The JUDGE imposes the black out to ensure a fair trial. There is no government involvement.
Your stupidity on this thread underlines the validity of my OP. You understand NOTHING .
Now troll claims judges aren't part of the government.

LOL!!!
Which policies ?

Take your tin hat off you fucking moron. The JUDGE imposes the black out to ensure a fair trial. There is no government involvement.
Your stupidity on this thread underlines the validity of my OP. You understand NOTHING .

yes, Tommy, we know.

The more you support Muslims raping children, the more virtuous you feel.

You have posted several hundred times on the matter and we all know how important is for you to keep up that steady sup[ply of "easy meat" for your buddies.

LOL!!!

A person has to be a special kind of stupid to not realize that a who is whisked off the street, denied legal representation run up in front of a kangaroo court and hauled off to jail all in just a few hours time is the victim of an action that was all premeditated and planned in advance.
A person has to be a special kind of dumb to believe that this is what happened. You prove my point time and again. You are too dumb for words to describe.
You throw out your conspiracy theories in total ignorance of the law and indeed what actually happened.
You are responsible for trump.

Observations on the USMB over two years have led me to this.

There seems to be two Americas.

One is educated. Well read,well travelled and able to discern propaganda from fact. They are slightly left leaning and have decent liberal values.

The other America is uneducated, they drink up fake news as if it tastes of nectar. They have probably only been abroad with a gun in their hand. They are stupid,they have failed in life and they need someone to blame for it.
Gays,Blacks,Muslims,NFL players, Parkland survivors, its a growing list.

Which leads me to the absolute sshite that I see posted on this site about Europe in general and the UK in particular.

When I joined this board I was told that Europe was "gone". We were all being poisoned by halal burgers and sentenced to death by sharia courts for entering no go zones in all of our big cities.

Puzzling to one who lives here.

Then there was the faux outrage over London electing a Mayor who was "shock horror" a muslim.
M Khan is not to my taste but he is an affable character who is as westernised as any loon would want.

Then we come to poor Alfie Evans whose dying body was exploited by nutters who have no shame at all. Government death squads at work I was told,

Bit of a shock to me. I have a basic understanding of UK civics and I could not discern a direct line from Alder Hey to Downing St.And yet fuckwits a thousand miles away could work it all out on the basis of a few breitbart articles written by partisan hacks.

And on we go to Stephen Yaxley Lennon. Over here he iss seen as a drug dealing football hooligan/ fraudster. A neo nazi from the violent fringes of the UK underclass.Over in the states he is seen by some nuts as a modern day Robin Hood, saving white virgins from evil mooslims.

Again, the vacuous spout their ignorance of British law by trying to concoct a conspiracy theory that has no basis in fact.

I may be a bit late coming to the party but I have realised that lack of knowledge is not an issue for these shit kickers. They dont need to know anything and in fact they cant be arsed to fill in the vast canyons of emptiness in their knowledge banks.

That is because their concerns are 100% about the US.

Shit US healthcare = Look at Alfie
Crazy US gun laws = Someone got shot in London
Immigration = Lets not import rape gangs

It really does make me weary readng all this ignorant shite.
Dems are racist.
Blacks are violent.
Muslims are rapists.
Gays are paedos.

On and on it goes.

My sympathies are with my American friends and those educated individuals on this board. It cant be easy having to deal with this level of dumb every day.

And because of our antiquated election system that allows the loser to win, they have a fellow sewer dweller shouting their conspiracy theories and racism to the world. What the rest of us in the US have discovered that maybe wasn't plain before is this group of weirdos that support orange stool and the like will believe anything their cult leader says and excuse anything he says and does. They reject the Constitution, our allies, our laws, and everything that has made America America the last 100 years. They have so readily embraced a wannabe Mussolini with the slightest of effort.

That is the eye opener. 52% of Republicans polled said they would be ok with suspending the 2020 elections in the US if Trump said so. Imagine for a minute, if two years ago Barack Obama had suggested suspending the 2016 elections. All these same people would have lost their minds and had no map to find their way back. They are the part of the population in America that long for a strongman daddy figure to be dictator and make them feel safe. In every sense, they are not Americans, they are more like the easily fooled parts of the German population of the 1930s.
And we voted for Brexit.

Ive just been watching a doc about Turkey and the point was made that Erdogan got his support from the backward provincials. The urban educated people were not as ethusiastic. Ditto Brexit and ditto Trump. How do we raise these backwaters up to civilised levels of education ?

A certain percentage of every population is forever uneducated, the 'unwashed masses'. In the US I think 75% of the population DO NOT have a college degree. Educated people in all countries are very much in the minority. This is also why whenever an uber conservative dictator invades or takes over a country they quickly set about killing all the teachers and professors. Educated people organize resistance, uneducated people are lemmings that wander around without a head. You can see this in practice here in the states, the right wing media machine constantly disparages and demonizes colleges, college professors, science, and education in general. They know their base are the uneducated so they go full tilt to de-ligitimize education and the educated.

And the answer is you can't force people to get an education. By definition humans are lazy, and the dumber they are the lazier they are. They want to earn just enough to eat and have a place to stay but after they get off work they want to switch off their brains. In general there isn't anything wrong with this, the problem arises when the right wing media inculcates these people with the idea that anyone that isn't just like them is 'the enemy' or 'the other' and must be hated and mistrusted. This type of propaganda is as old as the human race.

We unfortunately are in a moment in time when the manipulators of these people are on the march. They see an opportunity to use religion and immigration to turn this cohort against their fellow human beings. And as we see it is working in a number of places. Usually the truth forces 'movements' like this to sputter out and die but not always. We don't know yet if the human population worldwide is on the road to worldwide totalitarianism yet or not. The 2018 election in the US will be quite telling regarding this. As you note Brexit was symptom of this as well, and Italy going batshit rightwing also a symptom.

We have yet to see if the disease will kill democracy worldwide.

It’s as much unwarranted fear as it is ignorance that drives most on the American right; similar to that among the European right: unwarranted fear of immigrants, change, and diversity.

You ever read up on the problem of Muslim Rape Gangs in the UK?

It is worse than you can imagine.

It is worse than I would have believed possible.

And it is caused by people like Tommy and you.

Correll, the Left Wingers believe that Muslims are the victims of prejudice which allows them to do whatever they want. They do not care about the children that were harmed, they only care about building their coalition.

Observations on the USMB over two years have led me to this.

There seems to be two Americas.

One is educated. Well read,well travelled and able to discern propaganda from fact. They are slightly left leaning and have decent liberal values.

The other America is uneducated, they drink up fake news as if it tastes of nectar. They have probably only been abroad with a gun in their hand. They are stupid,they have failed in life and they need someone to blame for it.
Gays,Blacks,Muslims,NFL players, Parkland survivors, its a growing list.

Which leads me to the absolute sshite that I see posted on this site about Europe in general and the UK in particular.

When I joined this board I was told that Europe was "gone". We were all being poisoned by halal burgers and sentenced to death by sharia courts for entering no go zones in all of our big cities.

Puzzling to one who lives here.

Then there was the faux outrage over London electing a Mayor who was "shock horror" a muslim.
M Khan is not to my taste but he is an affable character who is as westernised as any loon would want.

Then we come to poor Alfie Evans whose dying body was exploited by nutters who have no shame at all. Government death squads at work I was told,

Bit of a shock to me. I have a basic understanding of UK civics and I could not discern a direct line from Alder Hey to Downing St.And yet fuckwits a thousand miles away could work it all out on the basis of a few breitbart articles written by partisan hacks.

And on we go to Stephen Yaxley Lennon. Over here he iss seen as a drug dealing football hooligan/ fraudster. A neo nazi from the violent fringes of the UK underclass.Over in the states he is seen by some nuts as a modern day Robin Hood, saving white virgins from evil mooslims.

Again, the vacuous spout their ignorance of British law by trying to concoct a conspiracy theory that has no basis in fact.

I may be a bit late coming to the party but I have realised that lack of knowledge is not an issue for these shit kickers. They dont need to know anything and in fact they cant be arsed to fill in the vast canyons of emptiness in their knowledge banks.

That is because their concerns are 100% about the US.

Shit US healthcare = Look at Alfie
Crazy US gun laws = Someone got shot in London
Immigration = Lets not import rape gangs

It really does make me weary readng all this ignorant shite.
Dems are racist.
Blacks are violent.
Muslims are rapists.
Gays are paedos.

On and on it goes.

My sympathies are with my American friends and those educated individuals on this board. It cant be easy having to deal with this level of dumb every day.

And because of our antiquated election system that allows the loser to win, they have a fellow sewer dweller shouting their conspiracy theories and racism to the world. What the rest of us in the US have discovered that maybe wasn't plain before is this group of weirdos that support orange stool and the like will believe anything their cult leader says and excuse anything he says and does. They reject the Constitution, our allies, our laws, and everything that has made America America the last 100 years. They have so readily embraced a wannabe Mussolini with the slightest of effort.

That is the eye opener. 52% of Republicans polled said they would be ok with suspending the 2020 elections in the US if Trump said so. Imagine for a minute, if two years ago Barack Obama had suggested suspending the 2016 elections. All these same people would have lost their minds and had no map to find their way back. They are the part of the population in America that long for a strongman daddy figure to be dictator and make them feel safe. In every sense, they are not Americans, they are more like the easily fooled parts of the German population of the 1930s.
And we voted for Brexit.

Ive just been watching a doc about Turkey and the point was made that Erdogan got his support from the backward provincials. The urban educated people were not as ethusiastic. Ditto Brexit and ditto Trump. How do we raise these backwaters up to civilised levels of education ?

A certain percentage of every population is forever uneducated, the 'unwashed masses'. In the US I think 75% of the population DO NOT have a college degree. Educated people in all countries are very much in the minority. This is also why whenever an uber conservative dictator invades or takes over a country they quickly set about killing all the teachers and professors. Educated people organize resistance, uneducated people are lemmings that wander around without a head. You can see this in practice here in the states, the right wing media machine constantly disparages and demonizes colleges, college professors, science, and education in general. They know their base are the uneducated so they go full tilt to de-ligitimize education and the educated.

And the answer is you can't force people to get an education. By definition humans are lazy, and the dumber they are the lazier they are. They want to earn just enough to eat and have a place to stay but after they get off work they want to switch off their brains. In general there isn't anything wrong with this, the problem arises when the right wing media inculcates these people with the idea that anyone that isn't just like them is 'the enemy' or 'the other' and must be hated and mistrusted. This type of propaganda is as old as the human race.

We unfortunately are in a moment in time when the manipulators of these people are on the march. They see an opportunity to use religion and immigration to turn this cohort against their fellow human beings. And as we see it is working in a number of places. Usually the truth forces 'movements' like this to sputter out and die but not always. We don't know yet if the human population worldwide is on the road to worldwide totalitarianism yet or not. The 2018 election in the US will be quite telling regarding this. As you note Brexit was symptom of this as well, and Italy going batshit rightwing also a symptom.

We have yet to see if the disease will kill democracy worldwide.
And the evidence is plain to see on this thread.

LOL!!!

Are you saying that he didnt have legal representation ?

You ever read up on the problem of Muslim Rape Gangs in the UK?

It is worse than you can imagine.

It is worse than I would have believed possible.

And it is caused by people like Tommy and you.
And right on cue.............................
Are there non muslim rape gangs in the UK ?
Or are they less important ?

Because they do not have champions like you making policy to protect and encourage them.

Hell, just how many reporters have been jailed for reporting on this issue? I know of one, but at least sometimes your judges ban the Press from reporting on reporters being jailed.

So that raises the question, how many have been jailed that we never heard about?
No reporters have been jailed. Name one ?

This is a perfect example of a bigoted ,low information fuck building a fantasy scenario out of scraps of info wars and bretbart bullshit

What policy have I made ?
What is the actual wording of it ?
Who drafted it ?
What happens in the States when people breach their bond /

1. Tommy Robinson. Jailed for reporting on the trial of a Muslim rape Ring.

2. I did not say you MADE the policy. Nice attempt at moving the goal post. You are dishonest like that, because you know that you are in the wrong.
1. Robinson is not a reporter. he was jailed for breaching the terms of his suspended sentence. No proper reporters got in any trouble at all. Do you actually understand why he got sent down or are you genuinely that fucking stupid.

2. Well you did matey.
Because they do not have champions like you making policy

In your opinion, what differs a real reporter from the fake ones like Tommy Robinson?

Correll, the Left Wingers believe that Muslims are the victims of prejudice which allows them to do whatever they want. They do not care about the children that were harmed, they only care about building their coalition.

The more children that are raped, the better they feel since there are more opportunities for them to feel good about themselves for their "tolerance".

It's all about them, you know, as the children are completely disposable.

Anyone else get the feeling Tommy Taint has never left the island?

I doubt he has left his neighborhood...
Or you could discuss the topic ?

I could if your opinion was not based on total nonsense!

The fact is if you believe what you read on here describes half of America, well then let me say you're as bright as Trump!

You have no clue about this Country and your opinion has always been slanted and feel that you can judge a nation base on the ignorant words of a few...

If I did that, well then all British men must be worthless as can be and close minded bigots because of your writings but alas I know better and know you are a small part of the population in England or Wales...

Does that help?

The topic, as in how supporting Muslims raping British children is a sign of intelligence and education, while only stupid, uneducated people oppose it? That topic?

:abgg2q.jpg:
You would have to produce a link of people supporting rape and that has proved too much for you knuckle dragging wankers so far.

Anyone else get the feeling Tommy Taint has never left the island?

I doubt he has left his neighborhood...

I could if your opinion was not based on total nonsense!

The fact is if you believe what you read on here describes half of America, well then let me say you're as bright as Trump!

You have no clue about this Country and your opinion has always been slanted and feel that you can judge a nation base on the ignorant words of a few...

If I did that, well then all British men must be worthless as can be and close minded bigots because of your writings but alas I know better and know you are a small part of the population in England or Wales...

Does that help?
Well you tried I suppose.

Forum List

Back