2 cops shot (one killed) in Brooklyn

Why is it that the media usually accuses these guys of being Tea Party members or Conservatives...until the facts come out and they aren't...but in this case....no mention in national or local stories about him being in the Tea Party...

he was some sort of re enacter of Serbian wars or something....but no Tea Party...
It is a massive conspiracy. The tea party pays the media not to report the truth about teaper killers...plus, they are a shadowy organization - terrorists - that hide their true beliefs and identities. Just like the couple that killed the cop in NV...they were teapers but the Tea Party created a FAKE facebook page to show otherwise.

I am from PA and I have family near where is this shooting occurred. It has never been reported that the fool that ambushed those two State Troopers had any ties to the Tea Party whatsoever.
He was outraged over a black President...claimed he lost his rights, claimed that gov't is too intrusive...he was certainly a teaper.

actually, no....from what I read they all say he had a problem with police for some reason....no mention of that other stuff...

Bill, Nuts is insane, don't let him pull you through the looking glass.

Don't worry about it making sense to you...some folk won't get it.

What's to get Mark?

The OP said:

Two young officers gunned down by a protester who said he was getting revenge for Garner. This is what happens when Leftist protesters are allowed to break laws, riot, burn cop cars, destroy businesses, and kill civilians. What the hell did we expect them to do?

They took it to the next level.

Where is there room for disagreement? Honestly?

Sure, I'll explain it, if you really didn't get it.

My comment was meant to address the fact that all sort of assumptions were made by the poster in order to inflame irrational fear and animosity.

No one has stated that the perpetrator was a "protestor","liberal" and who is "them"???
It comes off as the type of person who heads a lynch mob and works them into a frenzy to harm anyone that resemble "them."

Mark... do you honestly believe that there is any degree of separation from the Race hustlers that fomented that murder and the Ideological Left?
Yes, I do.

Then let me introduce you to somebody who combines race hustling, Leftist ideology, and Leftist politics all in one person.

maxine_waters10-05-2012.jpg
Sure...

Why is it that the media usually accuses these guys of being Tea Party members or Conservatives...until the facts come out and they aren't...but in this case....no mention in national or local stories about him being in the Tea Party...

he was some sort of re enacter of Serbian wars or something....but no Tea Party...
It is a massive conspiracy. The tea party pays the media not to report the truth about teaper killers...plus, they are a shadowy organization - terrorists - that hide their true beliefs and identities. Just like the couple that killed the cop in NV...they were teapers but the Tea Party created a FAKE facebook page to show otherwise.

cereal_killer

Take this post to the conspiracy forum please.

What lie...please be specific.

You said someone was killed with the Bundy incident!
Where..show me.

Again, I'm not your BOY, you go back and look. You made the statement, now live with the lie!
No, I did not, Catboy. You are that desperate of a racist that you have to lie? That is pretty pathetic, even for you. All yo have to do is copy and paste...that so called comment should be on this pager...(but I never made it, so you will play the boy game in your effort to show your true colors).

There you go... you lie right out in front of everyone and now you deny it... You're just too fucking stupid, and a LIAR to even answer!
What exactly did I say? Can't prove it....you racistshave gotten really pathetic in your efforts. What a liar. I almost respected you before Vagaracist. Go fuck a cat, liar.

But I suppose you can call me Boy again, and that shold get your racist buddies to back your lies - POS racist scum.

Now you're just plain deranged, besides being a liar! Talk about a CONSPIRACY theory, I heard Nutz was smart, seems that was a lie perpetrated on us by other subversives!...Perhaps a conspiracy?

Don't worry about it making sense to you...some folk won't get it.

What's to get Mark?

The OP said:

Two young officers gunned down by a protester who said he was getting revenge for Garner. This is what happens when Leftist protesters are allowed to break laws, riot, burn cop cars, destroy businesses, and kill civilians. What the hell did we expect them to do?

They took it to the next level.

My comment was meant to address the fact that all sort of assumptions were made by the poster in order to inflame irrational fear and animosity.

No one has stated that the perpetrator was a "protestor","liberal" and who is "them"???
It comes off as the type of person who heads a lynch mob and works them into a frenzy to harm anyone that resemble "them."

Mark... do you honestly believe that there is any degree of separation from the Race hustlers that fomented that murder and the Ideological Left?
Yes, I do.

Then let me introduce you to somebody who combines race hustling, Leftist ideology, and Leftist politics all in one person.

That woman is one of the ugliest women on the face of the earth, inside and out.

cereal_killer

Take this post to the conspiracy forum please.
You mean creating conspiracy theories...like liberals posing as teapers to make them look bad is frowned upon. :lmao: Hypocrite and a racist. Pretty pathetic.

I am from PA and I have family near where is this shooting occurred. It has never been reported that the fool that ambushed those two State Troopers had any ties to the Tea Party whatsoever.
He was outraged over a black President...claimed he lost his rights, claimed that gov't is too intrusive...he was certainly a teaper.

actually, no....from what I read they all say he had a problem with police for some reason....no mention of that other stuff...
There are many different news sources out there...you should give it a try.

You said someone was killed with the Bundy incident!
Where..show me.

Again, I'm not your BOY, you go back and look. You made the statement, now live with the lie!
No, I did not, Catboy. You are that desperate of a racist that you have to lie? That is pretty pathetic, even for you. All yo have to do is copy and paste...that so called comment should be on this pager...(but I never made it, so you will play the boy game in your effort to show your true colors).

There you go... you lie right out in front of everyone and now you deny it... You're just too fucking stupid, and a LIAR to even answer!
What exactly did I say? Can't prove it....you racistshave gotten really pathetic in your efforts. What a liar. I almost respected you before Vagaracist. Go fuck a cat, liar.

But I suppose you can call me Boy again, and that shold get your racist buddies to back your lies - POS racist scum.

You want me to call you a ni66er? I can do that. Ifit wets your pants! And you still are a liar! No one was killed at Bundy, fucking idiot! And why even bring that up when it has NOTHING to do with the assassination of 2, shall we call them White Latino, and a White Asia cops? I mean look who killed that thug Trayvon.... this meets that criteria!

What's to get Mark?

The OP said:

Yes, I do.

That woman is one of the ugliest women on the face of the earth, inside and out.

Probable she is, now that Helen Thomas died.

helen-thomas.jpg

Rev. Al Sharpton was quick to condemn the killing, saying "any use of the names Eric Garner and Michael Brown, in connection with any violence or killing of police, is reprehensible and against the pursuit of justice in both cases."

How many Right-Wingers will praise Sharpton?

Sorry....sharpton's sins stain his soul until he gets to heaven.....look up Tawana Brawley and the riot he started that got people killed...he is a race hustling poverty pimp who soils the White House whenever he enters it....

De Blasio is going to talk tonight? What's he going to say?

"What do we got? Dead Cops".

I hope the bastard mayor is happy. His taking sides against the police makes him a co-conspirator in this assassination.
against the Police? The Mayor is in charge of the police

grow up
He sided with the same protesters calling for Dead Cops. He got his wish.

stop misrepresenting what the Mayor did.

geesh

people like you are ruining America with your hatred and anger. You're one level above the cop killer, maybe two levels

Where..show me.

You want me to call you a ni66er? I can do that. Ifit wets your pants! And you still are a liar! No one was killed at Bundy, fucking idiot! And why even bring that up when it has NOTHING to do with the assassination of 2, shall we call them White Latino, and a White Asia cops? I mean look who killed that thug Trayvon.... this meets that criteria!
I never said anyone was killed at the Bundy ranch, racist liar. As for calling me a n!gger, your ilk does it on a daily basis (along with your personal threats). Nothing new...I just like it when you pussies define yourselves as the racist scum you actually are. Pussy.

Go fuck a cat, pussyboy.

If you can show any me proof of that he was a member of the Tea Party I am willing to take a look at the evidence. It has not once been reported by the local media that he had any ties at all. I think you are merely drawing your own conclusions.

This is what happens when we have weak pathetic leadership in this nation.. Period!
And Obama could give a shit ,he and the clan are on a 17 day vacation in Hawaii living it up on your dime, probably chewing on a Cuban cigar.

Forum List

Back