2 cops shot (one killed) in Brooklyn

slow night, so let's see if Nutz is right about whites killing a higher a ratio of police than blacks

Oops, he's wrong.

2011 statistics

77 alleged offenders were identified of felonious killings on a LEO. 43 white. 29 black. the rest other.

Now an idiot would say "haha 55% of assaults were by whites, while "only 37%" were committed by blacks proves that whites kill cops at a higher ratio"

But a non idiot understand that that is not true. Those stats only show that a higher ratio of cops were killed by whites than by blacks , but we'd expect that considering that 66% of our population is white compared to 12% black.

No, to get the TRUE ratio you have to figure how often a member of each race is likely to felonious kill a cop.

So for whites we see 43 felonious killings per 220M people
For blacks 29 per 39M people.

Right away we can see Nutz is wrong, but let's do the math anyway.
For whites we have, .43 killings per 2.2M people , or .43 per 2,200,000 or .215 per 1.1M people.

Broken down we see that roughly one person in every FOUR million commits a felonious kills on a police officer.

what's the ratio for blacks? Let's see.

29 for 39M people. That equal .74 per million, OR 3 per FOUR million.

So blacks are 3 times more likely to feloniously kill a cop than whites.

FBI mdash Officers Feloniously Killed

Prove racism, Jesus, prove it. Stop alleging it. Stop shoving it in our faces without any proof, is that too much to ask? Hands up, I cant breathe is just so much malarkey, just prove the allegations or shut the hell up...really.

Last edited:
He lost the police.....they voted for that...now they have to live with it....decades from now....a new Guiliani will be elected and the streets will be safe again....

Screen-Shot-2014-12-20-at-2_52_46-PM-740x562.png

Ismaaiyl Brinsley

slow night, so let's see if Nutz is right about whites killing a higher a ratio of police than blacks

Oops, he's wrong.

2011 statistics

77 alleged offenders were identified of felonious killings on a LEO. 43 white. 29 black. the rest other.

Now an idiot would say "haha 55% of assaults were by whites, while "only 37%" were committed by blacks proves that whites kill cops at a higher ratio"

But a non idiot understand that that is not true. Those stats only show that a higher ratio of cops were killed by whites than by blacks , but we'd expect that considering that 66% of our population is white compared to 12% black.

No, to get the TRUE ratio you have to figure how often a member of each race is likely to felonious kill a cop.

For whites we have, .43 killings per 2.2M people , or .43 per 2,200,000 or .215 per 1.1M people.

Broken down we see that roughly one person in every FOUR million commits a felonious kills on a police officer.

Afain...let's do 2014 and use the cops down website. Go ahead. Try it...because the FBI doesn't categorize terrorism (when a white kills a cop) the same way. How about using some first hand stats from 2014?

Wy would it be important in this case to mention the race of the no longer alleged, dead as a door nail suspect?

If he was a veteran that would be part of the headline...

Only if he where one of those creepy Vietnam Era vets who run around claiming all sorts of crap
Better watch out, they might start a thread about you for supporting killer Negroes and hating the military.
I have started threads about Vietnam Era Veterans and the frauds some are

Bodecea isn't that old.
Fuck you, asshole. Bodecea served honorably.

Oops, he's wrong.

2011 statistics

Afain...let's do 2014 and use the cops down website. Go ahead. Try it...because the FBI doesn't categorize terrorism (when a white kills a cop) the same way. How about using some first hand stats from 2014?

LOL setting aside your stupidity in calling when a white calls a cop terrorism, OBVIOUSLY the FBI does count whites who kill cops, since they counted you know 43 of them.

Feel free to counter my claim with your own research.

Oops, he's wrong.

2011 statistics

LOL setting aside your stupidity in calling when a white calls a cop terrorism, OBVIOUSLY the FBI does count whites who kill cops, since they counted you know 43 of them.

That is the thing...idiot...you didn't do any research. You are using second hand sources. You can look up each killing and who was responsible by visiting the cop memorial website.

But again, Googling stormfornt to find FBI stats that work in your favor is not research. Dumbass! :lmao: pathetic racists.

Body cams would have been really helpful on this one huh?

Any questions why police want military vehicles?

Please show me where I have defended anyone? Did you defend teaper terrorists? Did you support the teaper, Matthew Frein? DId you shout as loud as you are shouting now.
I don't even know who Matthew Frein is.
Exactly! You just made Nutz' point. Frein was never on your radar, never on your 'Outrage Meter'.

image.jpg

Provide a link to support this claim
How can I post a link to show your LACK of outrage? Of something doesn't exist (caring about white people killing cops) then how can I link it? How about you give me a link SHOWING your outrage when a white person kills a cop. There are more than a dozen examples of white cop killers this year alone...so I am sure you can find at least one outrage post - if it exists (which it does not).
Are you defending the monkey thugs? If so, go jump off a cliff retard.
Please show me where I have defended anyone? Did you defend teaper terrorists? Did you support the teaper, Matthew Frein? DId you shout as loud as you are shouting now.
I don't even know who Matthew Frein is.
EXACTLY!!! PA tea party supp0rter/ terrorist who ambushed and killed a PA state trooper.
Ha! Beat me to it.

Oops, he's wrong.

2011 statistics

Omg! let me show how smarter I am then a bear by doing fudgy math. That'll show em! So this this is my reason for being a race baitin teaper! That'll show em! You just won the useless award of the day by wasting so much time trying to outdo nutz! Your my hero !!! Ok what do you propose the government should do for the black community? How to solve the problem in your post? Keeping in mind your for smaller government?I am guessing? I suppose the answer would be nothing?

What are you gonna do when obama is not president anymore and Fox News runs out stories? Maybe they can do stories on what Obamas kids eat for lunch everyday! Oops they already did that....lol They can't go 3 minutes without saying his name.

This is so sad and so useless. I blame the asshole who pulled the trigger.He is a pile of garbage.

But he was goaded on by race-bating assholes like Al Sharpton, Bill DeBlasio, Barack Obama, and Eric Holder.

And it's not the first murders Sharpton has inspired! (I think this puts his body count at ten.)

I wonder if we might see a mass resignation of NYPD cops...

Oops, he's wrong.

2011 statistics

That is the thing...idiot...you didn't do any research. You are using second hand sources. You can look up each killing and who was responsible by visiting the cop memorial website.

But again, Googling stormfornt to find FBI stats that work in your favor is not research. Dumbass! :lmao: pathetic racists.

^refusing to posts evidence which proves facts posted in a thread are wrong. Winning debates since.................never.

Frein had to hide in the forest, without the support of his "people". Don't remember any demonstrations in support of his position ever.

Forum List

Back