2 cops shot (one killed) in Brooklyn

Doesnt matter. State level LE can track you with ease. Its been sent to them. And you dont know my background. ..and im not interested in a resume' contest. So...your cop threats have been forwarded. Its their choice to care or not.

Knowing who you likely are in real life..they wont care.
I thought you forwarded them my Ip address?
laugh.gif

You are a fucking idiot. too bad your bluff was badly disguised. Must have really pissed you off to make yourself look so stupid. If they wont care why are you so butthurt?

Sure I did. And all the info about you on USMB. Its very easy in the LE world buddy. They likely wont care..because a little research will show you are an obese moron living with mom. Bit with all your cop threats...itd be irresponsible of me not to have my former coworkers in LE look into it. Especially after todays events. Dont be shocked if you get a phone call in a week or so haha!
What is a phone call going to do? You do realize I dont have to talk to them right? Again if they wont care why are you whining about it? Do you think I should allow cops to harass me and I havent done anything?

Im not whining. It did my duty. Im just posting debate stuff now. They can sort out be which online threats are legit and not. The part where you said youd put hollow points through a cops head...yeah theh may take a look at that.

But...I retired from that job thwt looks into that stuff years ago. Ill let the new guys sort it out.
What will happen after they look at it? Let me tell you. Nothing. Its probably best you let the new guys sort it out. Obviously you are lying or you were incompetent at your job. Come on. At least tell me what browser I am using. IE, Fox fire, Chrome? Dont be so butthurt next time. It only serves to amuse me.

Nobody has to find your IP address to report you. Once the report is submitted, anyone investigating your threats toward law enforcement will see your address.

Here's another...

“It’s f– open season on us right now,” one officer said. “When is he going to step up?”
Step up and do what?

Ask the New York's finest....here's another you can question....

Vernon Geberth, a retired NYPD homicide lieutenant who wrote what is considered the detective’s bible, “Practical Homicide Investigation,’’ was unmoved.

“De Blasio’s comments have given license to the anti-police activists and thugs to attack the police,” he said. “His comments have been absolutely despicable. Telling his son he should be afraid of the police? I’m not surprised these two police officers have been assassinated as a direct result of de Blasio’s comments.”
Sounds like another retarded cop. Cops are their own worst enemies. If they dont want people targeting them they should cease killing and harassing people. We need cops. Good cops not dirty ones.

You son of a bitch. What did those two cops do to deserve being targeted in your warped world view. They weren't even harassing anyone which we already know is grounds for death by hollowpoint according to you.

Just one more successful excecution in Obama and Holder's Race War on America.

There is blood on hands of those who demanded ‘dead cops’

NY POST ^

“What do we want?” drones the blood chant. “Dead cops!” comes the reply. Done. Thus does rhetoric have consequences. There may have been just a single shooter in Bedford-Stuyvesant on Saturday afternoon. But New York’s failure to denounce without nuance the bloodlust that’s been boiling out of the corners of the Eric Garner-Michael Brown demonstrations for weeks now boils down to this: There is blood on many hands this morning. Yes, First Amendment. Yes, redress of grievances. Yes, peaceful protests — even as clogged bridges and mobbed boulevards created, however temporarily, very real peril for tens of thousands of New...

Exactly who said they wanted dead cops? I saw crows of protesters who were respectful. Then I saw smaller crowds of agitators

facts suck and the Post is in the business of tabloid journalism

:laugh2:

Fuck you DaintyAss! The SMALL groups of police supporters paled in comparison to the THUG ENABLERS egged on by RACIST COCK SUCKERS...I Count YOU in as a racist cocksucker, along with most of the fucked up liberal shit that posts here!... You scum simply want CHANGE and you'll enable ANYONE that fights morals, ethics, principles and our ESTABLISHED CULTURE to get it!

Stop identifying yourself so personally with something that has nothing to do with you. Years ago you'd have been committed for Female Hysteria Syndrome

What I said is the the truth. He would have to be a complete asshole and a worthless human being to show up a funeral where he is not welcome. He should be respectful of those who are grieving and stop being selfish and stay away.

Female hysteria on display

sad

It's not hysteria. It's called having respect.

He's part of the ACLU crowd. He has no concept of the term. Not when it comes to Americans. Criminals, Communists, Paedophiles, Cop killers, Nazis, War Criminals, Terrorists, God Haters, those are the people ACLU types respect. If you don't fall under that category you are all out of luck.

You're an immigrant and a woman?

what a world, what a world

Coming from you, Dante', that comment is the height of hypocrisy.

What does that do? Does it make it more heinous or something?

Yes, it makes you a self-centered ass.
Nothing self centered about not being a victim of someones inferiority complex. Cops dont get to exercise their power issues with me and get away with it.

The thread is NOT about you. It's about two innocent people who were gunned down by a psychotic murderer.
Then dont make it about me. If those cops were innocent people then like I said with my first post thats not cool. If they were crooked cops I'm glad someone shot them.

You said you want to shoot cops just for harassing you. I got it right in my signature line so nobody forgets.

asslicker provides great signature material

What religion? keep your dirty little twisted religious views to yourself

This is a free speech message board. If my views trouble, if you are that delicate? Then leave this board. I do not take orders from you, Dante'. Understand?

Yes, he seems to be awfully bossy. . . and patronizing.

dainty made a big announcement that he was leaving usmb

what a drama queen

clueless

:rofl:

We already KNOW you are clueless, not to mention foolish.

Why haven't you responded to my question to you about regulating cigarettes? Why don't stop trolling and try to answer a serious question for once?
'
Ok it should be a federal offense, selling cigs on a sidewalk. Punishable by death

This is a free speech message board. If my views trouble, if you are that delicate? Then leave this board. I do not take orders from you, Dante'. Understand?

what a drama queen

clueless

Why haven't you responded to my question to you about regulating cigarettes? Why don't stop trolling and try to answer a serious question for once?
'
Ok it should be a federal offense, selling cigs on a sidewalk. Punishable by death

Why do I think you're not kidding?

There is blood on hands of those who demanded ‘dead cops’

NY POST ^

“What do we want?” drones the blood chant. “Dead cops!” comes the reply. Done. Thus does rhetoric have consequences. There may have been just a single shooter in Bedford-Stuyvesant on Saturday afternoon. But New York’s failure to denounce without nuance the bloodlust that’s been boiling out of the corners of the Eric Garner-Michael Brown demonstrations for weeks now boils down to this: There is blood on many hands this morning. Yes, First Amendment. Yes, redress of grievances. Yes, peaceful protests — even as clogged bridges and mobbed boulevards created, however temporarily, very real peril for tens of thousands of New...

Exactly who said they wanted dead cops? I saw crows of protesters who were respectful. Then I saw smaller crowds of agitators

facts suck and the Post is in the business of tabloid journalism

:laugh2:

Have you applied to the ACLU for a job yet?

Here's another...

“It’s f– open season on us right now,” one officer said. “When is he going to step up?”
Step up and do what?

Vernon Geberth, a retired NYPD homicide lieutenant who wrote what is considered the detective’s bible, “Practical Homicide Investigation,’’ was unmoved.

“De Blasio’s comments have given license to the anti-police activists and thugs to attack the police,” he said. “His comments have been absolutely despicable. Telling his son he should be afraid of the police? I’m not surprised these two police officers have been assassinated as a direct result of de Blasio’s comments.”
Sounds like another retarded cop. Cops are their own worst enemies. If they dont want people targeting them they should cease killing and harassing people. We need cops. Good cops not dirty ones.

You son of a bitch. What did those two cops do to deserve being targeted in your warped world view. They weren't even harassing anyone which we already know is grounds for death by hollowpoint according to you.

Agree. Some of his comments last night were disgusting and inexcusable. He knows nothing of these two innocent men. As far as we know, they are completely innocent of any wrongdoing whatsoever and were executed by a cold, unfeeling animal.

Can you imagine the looting in New York? Barneys....Macy's....Nordstrom.....Bloomingdales...........

Oh the joy! Oh the happiness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loot loot loot!:banana:

Thugs.

And Just In Time For Christmas!

what a drama queen

clueless

'

The question was, do you advocate for the deregulation of cigarettes? Do you want cigarettes to be sold on the streets, unregulated and untaxed?

There are 35,000 active duty police officers in the NYPD probably twice that in retired. The police should recognize that this is a war and start trying to win rather than roll over and die for liberal amusement.

I'm pretty sure they've been winning for a long time since almost none of them ever get prosecuted for the crimes they commit against the public rather frequently.

Fuck you. How about that you piece of shit?

What an intellectual debater you are. I'll bet Harvard was busting down your door to recruit you. :lol:

You are an embarrassment to these boards. you are a fucking mod? You are a litetal piece of retarded shit.

And yet you're the one here arguing at the level of a 13 year old.

And you are arguing from the level of a decency challenged thug with an IQ of 50.

what a drama queen

clueless

'

Why do I think you're not kidding?

My God, he is a pathetic attention whore. :lol:

Here's another...

Step up and do what?

Agree. Some of his comments last night were disgusting and inexcusable. He knows nothing of these two innocent men. As far as we know, they are completely innocent of any wrongdoing whatsoever and were executed by a cold, unfeeling animal.

I'm just amazed at how quickly the Left calls for the deaths of their fellow human beings. Juries of 12 conscientious human beings will deliberate for days over the very difficult decision of whether or not a heinous criminal should be given the death penalty, but here we have a "kill the cops" mentality that's metastacized in the Left that condemns cops to death just for harassing people.

WTF is WRONG with these people??

Forum List

Back