2 Questions for Red States

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
Q; .............. How many Governors from Red States closed their borders to refugees from Iraq when Bush allowed them to enter the country?

A; ............... I can't remember a single one. If you can please post it.

Q; .............. How many Republicans protested when Bush started allowing refugees from Iraq to enter the country?

A; .............. I can't remember any of those either.

begin.

Q; .............. How many Governors from Red States closed their borders to refugees from Iraq when Bush allowed them to enter the country?

Q; .............. How many Republicans protested when Bush started allowing refugees from Iraq to enter the country?

begin.
Bush is and was always a progressive, no real conservative was ever in favor of his policies or his spending habits...

How many of those turned out to be radical? Maybe we learned something..

begin.
Bush is and was always a progressive, no real conservative was ever in favor of his policies or his spending habits...

does that mean you can't remember anyone protesting refugees from Iraq going totally un noticed too?

conservatism is really just libertarian and anti-government bs in this day and age.

Bush brought in hundreds of thousands of middle easterns and africans...yet, none of the loserterian freaks whined about it.
...and it turned out to be a waste of money, his progressive foreign Aid policies were an absolute joke, stupidity in every sense.

begin.

does that mean you can't remember anyone protesting refugees from Iraq going totally un noticed too?
All of his foreign aid policies were a joke...

Since 2007, 203,321 Iraqi nationals have been referred, the USCIS interviewed 142,670 applicants, approved 119,202 for resettlement, and 84,902 have arrived in the US.

and not one single RW on this board can name one state Governor who closed their doors to Iraqi refugees. or prove one instance where 84,902 refugees have harmed an American.

begin.
Who the fuck cares? Oh yeah, I forgot, this is in politics........ :eusa_whistle:
:lol:

good grief, are people really that partisan that they even talk in blue state, red state?

Now you see just who it is that is dividing and tearing this country apart

begin.

Can you Obot losers ever STAY in the here and now?
this is a whole different ballgame and a whole EIGHT years since Bush has been out of office.

Since 2007, 203,321 Iraqi nationals have been referred, the USCIS interviewed 142,670 applicants, approved 119,202 for resettlement, and 84,902 have arrived in the US.

and not one single RW on this board can name one state Governor who closed their doors to Iraqi refugees. or prove one instance where 84,902 refugees have harmed an American.
...One thing about Muslims they are patient, they will wait for the right time.

FBI Director Admits US Can’t Vet All Syrian Refugees For Terror Ties [VIDEO]

FBI director James Comey said during a House Committee on Homeland Security hearing on Wednesday that the federal government does not have the ability to conduct thorough background checks on all of the 10,000 Syrian refugees that the Obama administration says will be allowed to come to the U.S.

“We can only query against that which we have collected,” Comey said in response to a line of questioning from Mississippi Rep. Bennie Thompson .

“And so if someone has never made a ripple in the pond in Syria in a way that would get their identity or their interest reflected in our database, we can query our database until the cows come home, but there will be nothing show up because we have no record of them.”

More than 4 million Syrians have fled their homeland amid a brutal civil war. But many Middle Eastern countries have refused to accept refugees, putting the burden on Europe and the West. Under pressure to assist, President Obama approved a proposal to allow at least 10,000 refugees to settle. According to The New York Times, just over 1,800 have come to the U.S. so far.

But many have expressed concerns over allowing refugees from ISIS’ breeding ground to enter the country.

As Thompson, a Democrat, said, “a lot of us are concerned about whether you have enough information available to you to do an accurate vetting.”

Comey acknowledged that knowledge gap.

“You can only query what you’ve collected,” he reiterated.

He also acknowledged differences in the U.S.’s ability to screen Syrian refugees compared to how Iraqi refugees were vetted in the aftermath of the Iraq War.

“And with respect with Iraqi databases, we had far more because of our country’s work there for a decade,” he said.

“This is a different situation.”

as the hypocrisy rats scramble for some sort of excuse to NOT answer either of my questions.

Forum List

Back