2 students stabbed...in community college gun free...killing zone...

Yes to fix the 130 mass shooting deaths you want to expose everyone to the 600 accidental shooting deaths. Great idea. You know that there are only about 230 criminals shot in defense each year right? So for every criminal shot and killed in defense there are 3 innocent people accidently shot and killed.

How ridiculous you are.

Ridiculous is her idea. The numbers don't lie.

My idea? I've posted facts. You are the one with the terrible ideas. If you disarm honest Americans, the criminals will still get guns and use them. Having an armed populace is one of the BEST deterrents against crime. :D Fact.

Yes so 600 people shot and killed in accidents and 230 criminals shot and killed in defense. Guns seem far more dangerous to innocent people than criminals.

That's funny, when I went to the CDC site to check your numbers...

NCHS - 404 Error - Resource Not Available
"
Resource Not Available
The page you requested cannot be found at this time. It may be temporarily unavailable or it may have been removed or relocated."

That tells me you're using ass numbers.

Which numbers do you question? The 600 Chris confirmed. The 230 you'd have to find at the fbi site for justifiable homicides.

Yes to fix the 130 mass shooting deaths you want to expose everyone to the 600 accidental shooting deaths. Great idea. You know that there are only about 230 criminals shot in defense each year right? So for every criminal shot and killed in defense there are 3 innocent people accidently shot and killed.

Sorry, that is not enough to take away a constitutionally guaranteed right of the citizen to protect him/herself from attackers and to have and bear arms. :D Deal with it. You are not going to take away one of OUR most important rights with your sniveling about accidental shootings which make up less than 0.5% of ALL accidental deaths. If you were seriously concerned about death, you would be concentrating on backyard swimming pools, but you aren't. Hmm. That tells us a LOT about your true agenda.

Who suggested taking away a right? Just showing how dangerous the right is.

Don't think you're fooling anyone. You are not.

I suggested taking away a right? Please post where I said that.

I think you should be Pinkie instead. :tongue: You are much more like Pinkie, Narf! Lol.

HA!

Sorry, that is not enough to take away a constitutionally guaranteed right of the citizen to protect him/herself from attackers and to have and bear arms. :D Deal with it. You are not going to take away one of OUR most important rights with your sniveling about accidental shootings which make up less than 0.5% of ALL accidental deaths. If you were seriously concerned about death, you would be concentrating on backyard swimming pools, but you aren't. Hmm. That tells us a LOT about your true agenda.

Who suggested taking away a right? Just showing how dangerous the right is.

Don't think you're fooling anyone. You are not.

I suggested taking away a right? Please post where I said that.

You don't have to suggest it. It's obvious. Doesn't take a genius to figure you out "brain." Lol.

And what argument would I use for that?

h

How ridiculous you are.

My idea? I've posted facts. You are the one with the terrible ideas. If you disarm honest Americans, the criminals will still get guns and use them. Having an armed populace is one of the BEST deterrents against crime. :D Fact.

Yes so 600 people shot and killed in accidents and 230 criminals shot and killed in defense. Guns seem far more dangerous to innocent people than criminals.

Ba-ha-ha! :lol: No pools are much more dangerous. You'd better get busy on your agenda of saving lives. :D

I'm showing guns don't make people safer. What does that have to do with pools?

h
How ridiculous you are.

Ba-ha-ha! :lol: No pools are much more dangerous. You'd better get busy on your agenda of saving lives. :D

No, you aren't.

h

No, you aren't.

Really? 600 deaths each year and 17,000 shot makes people safer?

h

No, you aren't.

More people are accidentally killed in buckets and bathtubs. Try to make tubs illegal, loon.

h

No, you aren't.

More people are accidentally killed in buckets and bathtubs. Try to make tubs illegal, loon.

I haven't suggested making anything illegal. I think many more people use bathtubs daily than guns however. Most people won't ever need a gun their whole life. Most people really should bathe daily though.

The unintentional shooting death number for this country (most recent stats) is 505, according to the CDC.

Accidental drownings...more than 3000.

Death from falling off the roof...1000.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

They change by year. Chris gave 600. What do drownings and falling off roofs have to do with guns not making people safer?

Quote it right . . . LESS THAN 0.5% of the population dies from accidental shootings. :D THAT is a fact. And I've also quoted studies for you that show there are a MILLION cases where guns have been used in self defense, as have others. You are just a dishonest twat. Lol.

h

No, you aren't.

I haven't suggested making anything illegal. I think many more people use bathtubs daily than guns however. Most people won't ever need a gun their whole life. Most people really should bathe daily though.

Stop lying. Of course you want to ban guns. You aren't fooling anyone. Are you even an American citizen, or are you from across the pond? Strange how a lot of you weirdos take such an interest in OUR rights as citizens of America. Guns have ALWAYS been a part of America culture, since before America was even a country. Get a clue and get a grip on your paranoia.

You have a better chance of drowning in a backyard pool than you do of being shot.

The unintentional shooting death number for this country (most recent stats) is 505, according to the CDC.

They change by year. Chris gave 600. What do drownings and falling off roofs have to do with guns not making people safer?

Quote it right . . . LESS THAN 0.5% of the population dies from accidental shootings. :D THAT is a fact. And I've also quoted studies for you that show there are a MILLION cases where guns have been used in self defense, as have others. You are just a dishonest twat. Lol.

Yes and more people die from accidental shootings than criminals do in defense. So guns are far more dangerous to innocent people than to criminals.

Yes and more people die from accidental shootings than criminals do in defense. So guns are far more dangerous to innocent people than to criminals.

The accidental deaths are perpetrated mostly by black criminal retards.

Maybe we should just disarm blacks.

h

No, you aren't.

Stop lying. Of course you want to ban guns. You aren't fooling anyone. Are you even an American citizen, or are you from across the pond? Strange how a lot of you weirdos take such an interest in OUR rights as citizens of America. Guns have ALWAYS been a part of America culture, since before America was even a country. Get a clue and get a grip on your paranoia.

You have a better chance of drowning in a backyard pool than you do of being shot.

I see so you are so desperate now that you have to make false claims about me? Very sad. Sorry but guns don't make people safer.

You have a link on that? The woman with the bra holster who shot herself dead looked pretty white. The woman who was shot dead by her 2 year old also looked white.

No, you aren't.

I see so you are so desperate now that you have to make false claims about me? Very sad. Sorry but guns don't make people safer.

You are the one who is desperate. Like you have been told, accidental gun shootings account for far, far less deaths than swimming and cars. Also, many MORE people have defended themselves against an attacker or potential attacker. Facts prove you wrong. :D

You have a link on that? The woman with the bra holster who shot herself dead looked pretty white. The woman who was shot dead by her 2 year old also looked white.

Most intentional homicides are. Now, if you wanted to do something constructive, you would be fighting against gangs. They are the real reason why America's homicide rates are high. Honest and law-abiding gun owners are not out killing people. Only criminals who do not follow laws are doing this. So . . . what's your argument again?

Request Rejected

Post script: Link works. Just click on it. Don't know why it says rejected.

You are the one who is desperate. Like you have been told, accidental gun shootings account for far, far less deaths than swimming and cars. Also, many MORE people have defended themselves against an attacker or potential attacker. Facts prove you wrong. :D

Cars and pools have nothing to do with guns. And the stats show guns do not make people safer. Yes a whole 230 criminals a year are shot in defense, but 600 innocent people are killed in accidental shootings. A gun owner is 3X as likely to accidently shoot and kill an innocent person than a criminal.

Forum List

Back