2 Texas high school football players who tackled ref suspended

Have you all figured out how to blame Obama for it yet?

No, but the OP blames it on Black Lives Matter...of course!
If they were white and the official was black it's obvious how your lefty racist ilk would react.
Looks more like an issue with bad calls and not race. Regardless, they should be prosecuted and jailed.

How did you say it's not about race AFTER making it about race?

There is no real disagreement here about this issue. Everyone agrees that the two players were in the wrong and should be punished. Some feel criminal charges may be appropriate. This was a nasty act....complete consensus.

However......everyone has allowed the piece of shit bigot OP to turn this into a BLM issue in ANOTHER weird attempt to draw political lines around an unpolitical event. Why is that? Are you afraid to hurt the asshole's feelings?

As a 15 year old pitching in Legion ball.....I once told my catcher to intentionally miss the ball so the ump....who I thought was being an asshole.....would catch a fastball around his groin area. We both got booted from that game and the next. Kids do stupid things sometimes.......and it is almost never related to political matters. Dickhead.

However......everyone has allowed the piece of shit bigot OP to turn this into a BLM issue in ANOTHER weird attempt to draw political lines around an unpolitical event. Why is that? Are you afraid to hurt the asshole's feelings?

I never said it was a BLM issue. Its a parent issue

Why resort to personal attacks? Never mind. I forgot that's standard SOP from the Communist left here in this country.

Glad I found a pressure point. Expect further exploitation

-Geaux

Its funny; I was in the bullpen earlier and now they are saying the coach instructed the kids to take the shot. The coach appears to be black. Hilarious. Start spinning fellas.

If they were white and the official was black it's obvious how your lefty racist ilk would react.
Looks more like an issue with bad calls and not race. Regardless, they should be prosecuted and jailed.

How did you say it's not about race AFTER making it about race?
When did I make it about race?

go fuck yourself. you're a despicable subhuman.
There's a thoughtful response.

Forum List

Back