2 Texas high school football players who tackled ref suspended

Its funny; I was in the bullpen earlier and now they are saying the coach instructed the kids to take the shot. The coach appears to be black. Hilarious. Start spinning fellas.
what's there to spin?
It clearly shows low ethics and cowardice...it clearly shows lack of sportsmanship...
The players should be charged with aggravated battery (they had on helmets and pads) and the coach should be fired.

DA is looking at it as assault and battery charges.

The two players should be charged with a hate crime. They were acting defiantly in retaliation for two of their team mates being penalized several plays earlier.

Bad stuff when teens do this in organized sports.
The referee is likely a right wing conservative. Thought you should know that.

You mentioned BLM.
So if one mentions something you get to re-characterize what they said to attack them?

Whoa....you are way too deep for me.

Your retreat is noted

-Geaux

The likes of you will never see that, chief. You aren't even challenging.

How's about you explain why you inserted the BLM into this thread's OP? If you didn't intend to insinuate that these two idiots were influenced by or connected with the BLM movement.....what did you do that for?

To answer the question.....

I come to the conclusion that 2 thugs attacking someone like this likely finds value and meaning from BLM

Odds are I'm right.

-Geaux

I come to the conclusion that 2 thugs attacking someone like this likely finds value and meaning from BLM

Odds are I'm right.

-Geaux
Not surprising they are defending BLM.

Odds are I'm right.

-Geaux

You came to that conclusion because you are....as noted......an asshole bigot. Thanks for playing.

Odds are I'm right.

-Geaux

You came to that conclusion because you are....as noted......an asshole bigot. Thanks for playing.

So you disagree with my assertion?

If so, Vegas is likely cost prohibitive for you.

-Geaux

Odds are I'm right.

-Geaux

-Geaux

I only play blackjack, dummy......and you are still the asshole who made this into a political issue.....then ran away from it.

Odds are I'm right.

-Geaux

-Geaux

I only play blackjack, dummy......and you are still the asshole who made this into a political issue.....then ran away from it.

LMAO. I'm running towards you here LL, not away........

-Geaux

DA is looking at it as assault and battery charges.

The two players should be charged with a hate crime. They were acting defiantly in retaliation for two of their team mates being penalized several plays earlier.

Bad stuff when teens do this in organized sports.
The referee is likely a right wing conservative. Thought you should know that.
I don't care if he is a left wing member of his LGBT organization. Players don't assault refs.

Forum List

Back