2 Texas high school football players who tackled ref suspended

Have you all figured out how to blame Obama for it yet?

No, but the OP blames it on Black Lives Matter...of course!

No I don't. I said they think BLM matters.

I blame it on the parents and the kids themselves

-Geaux

How do you know what they think?

Lets see. Their behavior indicates they do

-Geaux

Just admit you are lying again. Your constant lies probably seem cute to you and other crazy right wingers, but it's the reason you are known as crazy right wingers. How can integrity mean so little to you?

-Geaux

-Geaux

Just admit you are lying again. Your constant lies probably seem cute to you and other crazy right wingers, but it's the reason you are known as crazy right wingers. How can integrity mean so little to you?
You might want to ask resident integrity offender JoeyB Dolezal that question.

-Geaux

-Geaux

You might want to ask resident integrity offender JoeyB Dolezal that question.

Whut? Is someone forcing you to post such stupid things??

Of course they are playing the racist card. Of course....

Couple of thugs who think BLM is a legit group.

These kind of kids need an ass whooping. Their parents too

-Geaux
-----------------

MARBLE FALLS, Texas -- Two high school football players who appear to have deliberately tackled a referee during a game Friday night have been suspended from school and the team, school district officials told CBS San Antonio affiliate KENS-TV.

One of the John Jay High School players is seen on video running into the back of the referee as he watched a play, and the other dove into the official. Both took running starts.

It happened in Marble Falls, Texas during a 15-9 win by the home team.

The Northside Independent School District in San Antonio will look into what happened leading up to the play, including potential derogatory racial comments made toward members of Jay's football team, a district official told the station.

"This is disturbing," Northside spokesperson Pascual Gonzalez said as part of the district's official statement. "It is not the sportsmanlike behavior that we teach our students. We are cooperating fully with the University Interscholastic League with this investigation."

Video shows the referee's head snapping back when he is leveled. The other player then piles on.

Just read this and was about to start a thread.
Clearly,. the race thing was an agreement or really a conspiracy between the two hopefully former football players. More than likely, the two players agreed "if we get any shit for this, we'll just say he called us ( n*****s)...."
It is painfully obvious that the assistant coach put them up to the battery.

The latest news, of course, is that the players are trying to get out of trouble by claiming the ref had made racist remarks (that apparently, so far, they were the only ones to hear). EVEN if the ref had done so, guess what, you thugs? You are still accountable for your actions...that still give you no justifiable reason to attack someone!

Have you figured out how to shut your silly pie hole? No. Apparently not....
I think its YOUR fault.
Your feminazism enraged these two boys to the point where they acted out and attacked that official.

The ref has a reputation as a far righty winger.

Investigation will see if he ran his mouth. If so, he gotta go.

The two players have to go to jail, and the assistant coach needs to be fired and sued.

The ref has a reputation has a far righty winger.

The two players have to go to jail, and the assistant coach needs to be fired and sued.
Ya cause after 14 years of no complaints, no one but the two attackers hear him, it must be true right?

'REPUTATION' as a 'righty winger'. WHAT THE HAIL DIFFERENCE DOES THAT MAKE? NONE!

Said something inappropriate? If he said something then I agree he might have to go but did not warrant being attacked.

Players - agreed, go to jail.

What did the coach have to do with it? (Sorry, not fully up on the story.) Did he sanction or advocate the attack? If he just happened to be the coach and that's it...

The latest news, of course, is that the players are trying to get out of trouble by claiming the ref had made racist remarks (that apparently, so far, they were the only ones to hear). EVEN if the ref had done so, guess what, you thugs? You are still accountable for your actions...that still give you no justifiable reason to attack someone!
oh..right..of course..."racism" again....why not?..it always worked before...

I disagree they should have charges filed against them, but they should be kicked off the team for good and I think a 10 day suspension from school is appropriate.
This is a criminal act. A premeditated criminal act..
Now, a little creative punishment...
Instead of jail..
In exchange for a misdemeanor simple assault on their record, these two knuckleheads...Lose all athletic playing privileges in the state of Texas for the remainder of their high school tenure. For this school year they surrender varsity letters......
Now, for the remainder of the Texas High School football season, these two dingbats get to spend their weekends cutting the referee's grass, then they can wash police cars and then spend the rest of their day cleaning up trash and dead animals from the city roadways...

'REPUTATION' as a 'righty winger'. WHAT THE HAIL DIFFERENCE DOES THAT MAKE? NONE!

Said something inappropriate? If he said something then I agree he might have to go but did not warrant being attacked.

Players - agreed, go to jail.

What did the coach have to do with it? (Sorry, not fully up on the story.) Did he sanction or advocate the attack? If he just happened to be the coach and that's it...
Calm down, Roofus. Some talk is the asst coach put the players up to pay back. Let the investigators do their job.

I disagree they should have charges filed against them, but they should be kicked off the team for good and I think a 10 day suspension from school is appropriate.
This is a criminal act. A premeditated criminal act..
Now, a little creative punishment...
Instead of jail..
In exchange for a misdemeanor simple assault on their record, these two knuckleheads...Lose all athletic playing privileges in the state of Texas for the remainder of their high school tenure. For this school year they surrender varsity letters......
Now, for the remainder of the Texas High School football season, these two dingbats get to spend their weekends cutting the referee's grass, then they can wash police cars and then spend the rest of their day cleaning up trash and dead animals from the city roadways...

If the man ended up injured I would agree with you, but he didn't. It is not a criminal act.

We already criminalize and imprison people for far too many things in the so called "Land of the Free." We don't need to involve the authorities in the antics of a high school football game. The school is perfectly capable of doling out the proper punishment.

Forum List

Back