20 children hospitalized each day with gun injuries

Children get killed in car accidents....we require child safety seats
Children poisoned by prescription drugs.....we require child safety caps
Children fall out of highrise windows......we require safety shields

Children killed by guns........fuck em, we have a second amendment

wrong again,

children killed by guns...........arrest the killer, have a trial, and if found guilty execute him/her within 30 days.

"Babies get mutilated and sometime their brain gets sucked out...screw em, it is a choice damn it. It is my body not the baby's damn it"

So, your logic is that as long as we have legal abortion......who gives a fuck about kids killed by guns?

No the simple fact is that you want to deflect as much as possible. The topic was kids and guns. Not kids and cars or kids in shopping carts.

Start a thread for those topics. Maybe the idiot Repubs in Congress can ban shopping carts.
They aren't protected in the COTUS are they?

Ok, let's keep the topic on kids.

Please state a solution that would prevent children from being injured by guns.

That is a good question finally.

How about this. A 14 year old or younger who is injured in the home of a gun owner, that gun owner loses the right to ever own a gun again. If the kid is killed, then the gun owner goes to jail for criminal negligence. For at least 15 years. And can't ever own a gun legally again.

14 and up could have more leeway seeing as how the 15 yo and up should have more fucking gun sense than to accidentally shoot themselves or accidentally shoot another.

But if a 15 year old and up did end up shooting themselves of someone else accidentally, they would forfeit their right to own a gun legally. And the parent or guardian as well.

Then, seeing as how most mass shooters and gang bangers are young men in their early 20ties, I would make it illegal for young men under 30 to buy guns. Any guns. Get picked up with a gun, go to jail. Or get your trigger finger cut off.

Whadda ya think. To radical?

Ya think a few cases of people knowing a gun nut in jail for negligent homicide of their kids MIGHT lock their fucking guns up where the kid can't get to them? Or trigger lock the piece.
Or store the weapon in a different place than the ammo. Whatever it take to keep the kid safe in their own home.

Right now there is no real consequence if people are the cause of their kids injury or death by gun. At least if it occurs in the home occupied by the kid and an adult parent.

Well other than the misery and guilt from being the cause of a kids death or injury. And guilt and misery won't slow a gun nutter down for an instant.

So we need a law(s) that will.

btw, raised three kids with guns in my gun safe and trigger locks if I wanted a gun outside the safe. Wasn't very hard to do and no one suffered from having the guns locked up. And my kids didn't shoot me, themselves or a friend.

That is successful, responsible gun ownership. Not something a gun nutter cares about from what I read here.

most of those laws are already on the books.

Hint: criminals do not obey laws, thats why we call them criminals.

We have 300 million fucking guns....how are we going to ban them

Yet any time people try to bring up sensible legislation to keep children safe, gun nuts run around saying....they are going to ban my guns....they are going to ban my guns

Give us some examples of this "sensible legislation."

They don't have any.

The one thing gun control idiots never seem to take into account is that the fucking criminals responsible for most of the gun crime won't obey the fucking laws anyway.

You have loaded guns in a house with children and they get ahold of the guns and kill themselves or another child.....you are guilty of manslaughter

"Babies get mutilated and sometime their brain gets sucked out...screw em, it is a choice damn it. It is my body not the baby's damn it"

So, your logic is that as long as we have legal abortion......who gives a fuck about kids killed by guns?

So, your logic is since abortion is legal..... who gives a fuck about the millions of innocent kids killed before being born? But those 20 who are "hurt" (your stat) by guns justifies cancelling the 2nd amendment for all americans.

Ok, let's keep the topic on kids.

Please state a solution that would prevent children from being injured by guns.

How about this. A 14 year old or younger who is injured in the home of a gun owner, that gun owner loses the right to ever own a gun again. If the kid is killed, then the gun owner goes to jail for criminal negligence. For at least 15 years. And can't ever own a gun legally again.

14 and up could have more leeway seeing as how the 15 yo and up should have more fucking gun sense than to accidentally shoot themselves or accidentally shoot another.

But if a 15 year old and up did end up shooting themselves of someone else accidentally, they would forfeit their right to own a gun legally. And the parent or guardian as well.

Then, seeing as how most mass shooters and gang bangers are young men in their early 20ties, I would make it illegal for young men under 30 to buy guns. Any guns. Get picked up with a gun, go to jail. Or get your trigger finger cut off.

Ya think a few cases of people knowing a gun nut in jail for negligent homicide of their kids MIGHT lock their fucking guns up where the kid can't get to them? Or trigger lock the piece.
Or store the weapon in a different place than the ammo. Whatever it take to keep the kid safe in their own home.

Right now there is no real consequence if people are the cause of their kids injury or death by gun. At least if it occurs in the home occupied by the kid and an adult parent.

Well other than the misery and guilt from being the cause of a kids death or injury. And guilt and misery won't slow a gun nutter down for an instant.

btw, raised three kids with guns in my gun safe and trigger locks if I wanted a gun outside the safe. Wasn't very hard to do and no one suffered from having the guns locked up. And my kids didn't shoot me, themselves or a friend.

That is successful, responsible gun ownership. Not something a gun nutter cares about from what I read here.

Why do we have laws against murder?

Criminals will kill people anyway

They don't have any.

The one thing gun control idiots never seem to take into account is that the fucking criminals responsible for most of the gun crime won't obey the fucking laws anyway.

You have loaded guns in a house with children and they get ahold of the guns and kill themselves or another child.....you are guilty of manslaughter

I can't speak for all states, but that is already the law here.

They don't have any.

Negligent manslaughter. Fine with me.

Tell you what you commit a crime with a gun on your person and you get life in prison no parole Period.

All the ,more reason to allow law abiding people to be armed if they so choose.

my point, which you are apparently too dumb to grasp, is that more laws do not stop criminal behavior.

No, just pointing out your hypocrisy

Who said ban?

Thats the end game of all of this, to prevent law abiding people from owning firearms.

Don't act so coy about it.

Yet any time people try to bring up sensible legislation to keep children safe, gun nuts run around saying....they are going to ban my guns....they are going to ban my guns

Sensible? Since when do liberals care about doing something sensible? It is sensible to require someone to produce an ID to vote. The problem is not guns - it is the violent thugs, and mentally ill. We need harsh penalties for violent offenders - that would be sensible. You don't want that - as you would deem it racist!

Thats the end game of all of this, to prevent law abiding people from owning firearms.

Don't act so coy about it.

Sensible? Since when do liberals care about doing something sensible? It is sensible to require someone to produce an ID to vote. The problem is not guns - it is the violent thugs, and mentally ill. We need harsh penalties for violent offenders - that would be sensible. You don't want that - as you would deem it racist!

punish criminals ???? what ??? but what if they had a bad childhood and were treated bad by the teachers, or what if their mom was a druggie? after all, we have to feel empathy and not hold these poor unfortunate criminals responsible for their acts.

only evil CEOs should be held responsible for their acts, cause they are evil and rich and part of the NWO, and shit like that. :cool:

Forum List

Back