20 people were shot in Chicago on tuesday night

I take it that you fellows are campaigning for stronger national gun control so that we can get this excess of guns off of the street, correct?

It was considered a quiet night...So not much of a story.
Wonder why the Liberal media gives Rahm Emanuel such a pass.

Oh wait...I just figured it out... heh heh.

give the media a break

they have been too busy

not reporting gosnell trial

The more I hear about this and (there is hardly any coverage) the more is sounds like
someone describing scenes from a gory horror movie.And the Libs don't seem to have a problem with this guy.that maybe the most disturbing thing of all.

I take it that you fellows are campaigning for stronger national gun control so that we can get this excess of guns off of the street, correct?

sorry Rocks.....the Anti Gun Nuts don't seem to talk about little black kids who are killed daily by the real Gun Nuts......they are more concerned about the guy down the street who owns a few and in all probability will never shoot anyone......but the Gangs?.....who cares.....they are not shooting white kids.....

It was considered a quiet night...So not much of a story.
Wonder why the Liberal media gives Rahm Emanuel such a pass.

Oh wait...I just figured it out... heh heh.

give the media a break

they have been too busy

The more I hear about this and (there is hardly any coverage) the more is sounds like
someone describing scenes from a gory horror movie.And the Libs don't seem to have a problem with this guy.that maybe the most disturbing thing of all.

it is shocking

With Gosnell libs are all collectively thinking "just clumps of cells, just clumps of cells" because liberalism thrives on the denial of reality.

That's right, an easy solution.

...and if Israel would only let the West Bank and Gaza have whatever they want (it's all about settlements don't you know?) then the all those Arab and Persian nations would finally embrace their Jewish neighbor and radical Islam would cease to exist.

I was in Chicago at an NHL playoff game and wasn't shot or shot at. Guess I'm just lucky and should never return. Nah.

Forum List

Back