20 people were shot in Chicago on tuesday night

Let me clue you in on something. I lived in Chicago in the 80's and 90's. The homicide rate back then was pushing close to 1000 per year. Lately it's been around 500, so about half the amount when I lived there. Yes, that is still a lot, but based on the history, it's actually getting better.

Oh, and Chicago is not a scary place to live unless you are poor and black. Then you probably live in the hood run by gangs where most of these murders take place.

With Gosnell libs are all collectively thinking "just clumps of cells, just clumps of cells" because liberalism thrives on the denial of reality.

What the fuck does abortion have to with this Rightyloon?

sorry Rocks.....the Anti Gun Nuts don't seem to talk about little black kids who are killed daily

I bring it up every day. But the Leftytoons always go strangely silent.

I was in Chicago at an NHL playoff game and wasn't shot or shot at. Guess I'm just lucky and should never return. Nah.

i bet you did not go into the bad part of town ......did ya?.....

so if you lived in berlin in the 40's and never sustained a scratch, does that mean there was no war to concern yourself with?

--- by the way ----

You call that a playoff game?

I call it a morning skate for the Blackhawks. The Wild play like ladies.

I was in Chicago at an NHL playoff game and wasn't shot or shot at. Guess I'm just lucky and should never return. Nah.

so if you lived in berlin in the 40's and never sustained a scratch, does that mean there was no war to concern yourself with?

--- by the way ----

chicago with its high gun crime stats highest in the nation

ranks dead last in firearm related prosecutions

imagine that

The explanation for fewer murders is that more people are surviving gunshots than in the past. Are shootings down?

With Gosnell libs are all collectively thinking "just clumps of cells, just clumps of cells" because liberalism thrives on the denial of reality.

What the fuck does abortion have to with this Rightyloon?

sorry Rocks.....the Anti Gun Nuts don't seem to talk about little black kids who are killed daily

I bring it up every day. But the Leftytoons always go strangely silent.

thats because they only say how they care about blacks......but anyone with some sense knows its all talk.....

--- by the way ----

whatever Berlin has to do with whats happening in Chicago?......and i never said anything about the game......maybe you should learn about how to quote people?....

Let me clue you in on something. I lived in Chicago in the 80's and 90's. The homicide rate back then was pushing close to 1000 per year. Lately it's been around 500, so about half the amount when I lived there. Yes, that is still a lot, but based on the history, it's actually getting better.

Oh, and Chicago is not a scary place to live unless you are poor and black. Then you probably live in the hood run by gangs where most of these murders take place.
We should probably ban Chicago then...It's the only safe thing for the chiiilllldrrreeennnn.

Re: #15 - The Chicago Blackhawks play at the near-West-Side stadium known as the United Center. You've gotta go another 5-10 blocks (-ish) west on Madison Street before things get 'interesting' and, of course, if you really wanna see Chicago home-grown gangstas, you've gotta head to the mid-to-deep South Side - the 'baddest part of town'. :)

Last edited:
I take it that you fellows are campaigning for stronger national gun control so that we can get this excess of guns off of the street, correct?

No, we're campaigning to keep thugs locked up behind bars instead of freeing them.

Does the media ever bother to report the criminal records of the suspects? No, of course not, that doesn't fit "the narrative". I'd bet the house that the thugs that commited these crimes have a violent record. But no one wants to talk about that, we just want to focus on guns.

thats because they only say how they care about blacks......but anyone with some sense knows its all talk.....

If they cared they would man up ap and put forth legislation for handguns. Instead they do nothing, politicize it and folks keep dying.

Hmm seems I have heard that more than once. Where was that?

Forum List

Back