200k jobs created in January. The month job creation always sucks. What now dems?

January usually sees the loss of seasonal retail jobs to the point the job report reflects it.

Things continue to steam along despite the tempertantrums of the Left.
Obama had 200k+ Januaries. Conservatives railed against those.

Obama consistently averaged 200,000 jobs a month

Trump called it a disaster.....Now he is bragging about the same numbers Obama got

If you look at the numbers, they were consistently anything. They were averages. But I don’t give any President all the credit in creating jobs, nor do I give them all the credit for losing jobs. The economy runs on its own.

January usually sees the loss of seasonal retail jobs to the point the job report reflects it.

Trump called it a disaster.....Now he is bragging about the same numbers Obama got

If you look at the numbers, they were consistently anything

What the fuck did you just say?

We had 200+k growth every other month. That's consistently strong jobs growth (and it slowed since Trump got into office)

We had 200+k growth every other month. That's consistent

Not in January, which is what I thought we were talking about a few pages back.

2012, 2013, 2015 and 2017 had 200k or more job growth in January.

So do me a favor good sir and THIS time listen to my advice - STOP SPREADING BULLSHIT

4.7.17.jpg

Maddow Blog. Got it.

STFU

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Last edited:

Ooooookkk January - 200+ jobs in 5 out of 7 years since 2012!

What is up with you rightwing fools not being able to look up basic data?...or is you are rightwing fools BECAUSE you don't have the skills to look up facts and data

Last edited:

What is up with you rightwing fools not being able to look up basic data?

So consistency is better than an average for you. BFD. Got anything else you want to cry about? As far as consistency goes there were eight straight months of under 200,000 in 2012 but hey you are a fucking left wing genius.

So consistency is better than an average for you. BFD. Got anything else you want to cry about? As far as consistency goes there were eight straight months of under 200,000 in 2012 but hey you are a fucking left wing genius.

Comeon, Papa don't you get tired of all the bullshit you have to peddle to maintain this nonsence?

be smart, go with basic facts of the matter - THERE IS NO RECORD OF BETTER JOB GROWTH UNDER TRUMP.

Trumpsters keep saying otherwise, BUT IT JUST AIN'T SO.

You can stick to the facts and still be a proud righty (though I've rarely seen a bird like that, esp. in the age of Trump)

Last edited:
Regardless, it's good news, even if it's bad news for some.

Wages up too. Market down because it knows interest rates could be going up to match the growth.

Good news for America, bad for those hoping for the worst. Fingers crossed, hopefully this continues.

2012, 2013, 2015 and 2017 had 200k or more job growth in January.

So do me a favor good sir and THIS time listen to my advice - STOP SPREADING BULLSHIT

4.7.17.jpg

Maddow Blog. Got it.

Can't dispute the numbers? lol, classic.

I generally don't bother to dispute Mad Magazine either. Same-same.

Comeon, Papa don't you get tired of all the bullshit you have to peddle to maintain this nonsence?

be smart, go with basic facts of the matter - THERE IS NO RECORD OF BETTER JOB GROWTH UNDER TRUMP.

Trumpsters keep saying otherwise, BUT IT JUST AIN'T SO.

You can stick to the facts and still be a proud righty (though I've rarely seen a bird like that, esp. in the age of Trump)

Come on shit head, did I say there was? I was making a statement of averaging not consistency, I am not sure why you think consistency is better than averages.

I am puzzled why you left wing nuts only focus on the negative. When jobs came back after the recession I was happy that we were moving in the right direction, you are all pissed off.

The economy isn’t the doings of a President, it is a bunch of fabricated BS. I didn’t blame Clinton for the recession that fell on him, I credit Trump on the economy today. The economy is what it is, a President doesn’t create jobs no more than Congress creates jobs unless they are artificial.

You nuts just want people to be miserable until “your guy” gets in. Pretty freakin sad.

I think most folks still aren't getting it. Communists/Democrats feel they benefit most when more folks are impoverished and solely dependent on Government. So good economic news for Americans, isn't good news for Communists/Democrats. It thwarts their agenda a bit. They just don't see much benefit in Americans being happy & prosperous. It is what it is.

Wages up too. Market down because it knows interest rates could be going up to match the growth.

Good news for America, bad for those hoping for the worst. Fingers crossed, hopefully this continues.
To the Right, a mere 200,000 jobs was bad news, now it is good news. :cuckoo:
June 5, 2015
RUSH: From the moment Obama did his Porkulus, we needed 500,000 jobs a month just to stay even, and a little more than 500,000 jobs a month in order to grow the economy. And we haven't come close to 500,000 jobs in a month being created.
Not even close!

June 5, 2015
RUSH: From the moment Obama did his Porkulus, we needed 500,000 jobs a month just to stay even, and a little more than 500,000 jobs a month in order to grow the economy. And we haven't come close to 500,000 jobs in a month being created.
Not even close!
I don't give a shit about Rush or the Right.

The job growth was good, the wage increases were better.

This is good news for the country, not for left wing partisans hoping for the worst.

June 5, 2015
Not even close!

Like I care what another partisan hack like you thinks? The wage increase is better than more jobs. We need better wages, I know that until Republicans are out of office you are going to piss and moan about higher wages and more jobs, but I am liking the pluses to the economy, just like I did under Obama. I also know that the economy isn’t caused by the President.

Did you even read the article, before you went on your partisan attack. Facts matter. It said black unemployment was at record lows LAST MONTH. You know the month the President was talking about.

Liberalism is a mental disease

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yea, I read the article and saw it said last month it was lowest, did the President say "Hey Black unemployment was low in December"? Didn't hear him say that part. If you can show me where he said that fine but other wise I heard "Black unemployment is at it's lowest rate in history" and when he said it, it was not.

Another crying lefty. How petty of you assholes. Are you pissed because wages are up? Are you crying because in employment remained steady? Haters gotta hate, that. Is what you are. From the info he had at the moment, it was at an all time low. Not that he had anything to do with the low numbers or the rise, but hey, you are a hater, that is all you know.

Did you even read the article, before you went on your partisan attack. Facts matter. It said black unemployment was at record lows LAST MONTH. You know the month the President was talking about.

Yea, I read the article and saw it said last month it was lowest, did the President say "Hey Black unemployment was low in December"? Didn't hear him say that part. If you can show me where he said that fine but other wise I heard "Black unemployment is at it's lowest rate in history" and when he said it, it was not.

Another crying lefty. How petty of you assholes. Are you pissed because wages are up? Are you crying because in employment remained steady? Haters gotta hate, that. Is what you are. From the info he had at the moment, it was at an all time low. Not that he had anything to do with the low numbers or the rise, but hey, you are a hater, that is all you know.

Wage increases are long overdue

Lets see if they compensate for a $1.5 trillion tax cut

Isn't this the part where I get to complain about Labor Participation Rate and $21 trillion debt?

Wage increases are long overdue

Lets see if they compensate for a $1.5 trillion tax cut

And what if it doesn’t? When did Democrats decide to be fiscally conservative?

June 5, 2015
Not even close!
I don't give a shit about Rush or the Right.

The job growth was good, the wage increases were better.

This is good news for the country, not for left wing partisans hoping for the worst.
As you always do, accuse the Left of doing what your precious Right does.

February 13, 2009
I Hope the Stimulus Package Fails
RUSH: I hope it prolongs the recession.

Forum List

Back