200k jobs created in January. The month job creation always sucks. What now dems?

Regardless, it's good news, even if it's bad news for some.

Wages up too. Market down because it knows interest rates could be going up to match the growth.

Good news for America, bad for those hoping for the worst. Fingers crossed, hopefully this continues.
To the Right, a mere 200,000 jobs was bad news, now it is good news. :cuckoo:
June 5, 2015
RUSH: From the moment Obama did his Porkulus, we needed 500,000 jobs a month just to stay even, and a little more than 500,000 jobs a month in order to grow the economy. And we haven't come close to 500,000 jobs in a month being created.
Not even close!
I don't give a shit about Rush or the Right.

The job growth was good, the wage increases were better.

This is good news for the country, not for left wing partisans hoping for the worst.
As you always do, accuse the Left of doing what your precious Right does.

February 13, 2009
I Hope the Stimulus Package Fails
RUSH: I hope it prolongs the recession.
Of course, he's a hardcore partisan right winger. Hoping for the worst when the President is in the other party. That's how partisans on both ends are.

Perhaps you should read the first line of my sig. You people are opposite sides of the same coin.

Did you think you "had" me there?

I am liking the pluses to the economy, just like I did under Obama.
You are a typical lying Right-wing POS!!!
JOBS REPORT CRUSHES
'''The US labor market is on fire.
According to the latest report from the BLS, the nonfarm payrolls grew by 321,000 in November, crushing expectations.
This is the biggest single-month gain in payrolls since January 2012.

The unemployment rate was unchanged at 5.8%.

This marks the 10th-straight month that the US economy saw payrolls grow by more than 200,000, the longest streak since 1995.'''
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/november-jobs-report-december-5-2014-12#ixzz3L1wV7vzw

Why isn't Obama creating higher pay jobs instead of these low wage jobs? The jobs are nice but too many people are needing higher wages. Why isn't he taking care of this issue?

The amusing thing about this thread is that most of you praising or poo-pooing all of these stats and numbers don't actually have any idea what they mean or how they came to be. If it looks like it helps your bias you just toss it out there to see how much of your shit sticks to the wall.

When did Democrats decide to be fiscally conservative?
Dems have always tried to be fiscally responsible by paying for their spending with taxes. It is the fiscally irresponsible Right who only pay for spending with borrowing and block all attempts to pay for spending with taxes. That is why the GOP are called the borrow and spend Party and the Dems are the tax and spend Party.

I am liking the pluses to the economy, just like I did under Obama.
You are a typical lying Right-wing POS!!!
JOBS REPORT CRUSHES
'''The US labor market is on fire.
According to the latest report from the BLS, the nonfarm payrolls grew by 321,000 in November, crushing expectations.
This is the biggest single-month gain in payrolls since January 2012.

The unemployment rate was unchanged at 5.8%.

This marks the 10th-straight month that the US economy saw payrolls grow by more than 200,000, the longest streak since 1995.'''
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/november-jobs-report-december-5-2014-12#ixzz3L1wV7vzw

Why isn't Obama creating higher pay jobs instead of these low wage jobs? The jobs are nice but too many people are needing higher wages. Why isn't he taking care of this issue?

Nut job I was being sarcastic, just like a lot of the left wing loons are today. I never have thought a President could control an economy. How the hell was Obama going to create higher paying jobs? Are you fucking for real?

When did Democrats decide to be fiscally conservative?
Dems have always tried to be fiscally responsible by paying for their spending with taxes. It is the fiscally irresponsible Right who only pay for spending with borrowing and block all attempts to pay for spending with taxes. That is why the GOP are called the borrow and spend Party and the Dems are the tax and spend Party.

10 trillion in debt is fiscally conservative? Lol! We don’t need either shit head. We need higher taxes and less spending to get out of our trouble. We keep going down a road that will one day be a dead end. Neither party is sound in economics, just sound in trying to get re-elected.

Did you even read the article, before you went on your partisan attack. Facts matter. It said black unemployment was at record lows LAST MONTH. You know the month the President was talking about.

Liberalism is a mental disease

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yea, I read the article and saw it said last month it was lowest, did the President say "Hey Black unemployment was low in December"? Didn't hear him say that part. If you can show me where he said that fine but other wise I heard "Black unemployment is at it's lowest rate in history" and when he said it, it was not.

Another crying lefty. How petty of you assholes. Are you pissed because wages are up? Are you crying because in employment remained steady? Haters gotta hate, that. Is what you are. From the info he had at the moment, it was at an all time low. Not that he had anything to do with the low numbers or the rise, but hey, you are a hater, that is all you know.

Wage increases are long overdue

Lets see if they compensate for a $1.5 trillion tax cut

And what if it doesn’t? When did Democrats decide to be fiscally conservative?
Then we get to assess who really benefitted

The amusing thing about this thread is that most of you praising or poo-pooing all of these stats and numbers don't actually have any idea what they mean or how they came to be. If it looks like it helps your bias you just toss it out there to see how much of your shit sticks to the wall.
Which message board do you think you are on?

Did you even read the article, before you went on your partisan attack. Facts matter. It said black unemployment was at record lows LAST MONTH. You know the month the President was talking about.

Liberalism is a mental disease

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yea, I read the article and saw it said last month it was lowest, did the President say "Hey Black unemployment was low in December"? Didn't hear him say that part. If you can show me where he said that fine but other wise I heard "Black unemployment is at it's lowest rate in history" and when he said it, it was not.

Another crying lefty. How petty of you assholes. Are you pissed because wages are up? Are you crying because in employment remained steady? Haters gotta hate, that. Is what you are. From the info he had at the moment, it was at an all time low. Not that he had anything to do with the low numbers or the rise, but hey, you are a hater, that is all you know.

Fine, I’m still trying to figure out who benefited from the shovel ready jobs. Oh wait, big business did. Go figure.

January usually sees the loss of seasonal retail jobs to the point the job report reflects it.

Things continue to steam along despite the tempertantrums of the Left.

When does job creation meet what the orange disaster promised?

January usually sees the loss of seasonal retail jobs to the point the job report reflects it.

We want what's good for the US.
We aren't Republicans.
We don't want to end healthcare for millions.
We want to rebuild the country.
We want education to be affordable.
We don't want to fuk over the elderly with spending cuts to Medicare and Social Security.

In fact, we would never use sick and disabled children as pawns. Unlike Republicans, it's not our style.
5337-1516508936-102951362ab9aabf650f4cd34d476d9b.jpg

But it's nice to see who you are. It only confirms what I suspected all along.

We aren't Republicans.
We don't want to fuk over the elderly with spending cuts to Medicare and Social Security.

In fact, we would never use sick and disabled children as pawns. Unlike Republicans, it's not our style.

The numbers are seasonally adjusted to account for normal seasonal changes. Non-farm payroll jobs fell by over 3 million, but because they always drop in January, the change excluding the seasonal spike is +200,000

Look at the following graph and see the drop every January, and how it's smoothed out for the official numbers.
fredgraph.png

We aren't Republicans.

This is how Republicans home school. They teach "Little Known Facts". Because their facts make little sense.

We aren't Republicans.

This is how Republicans home school. They teach "Little Known Facts". Because their facts make little sense.

More nonsensical gibberish masquerading as knowledge in your head...

Fine, I’m still trying to figure out who benefited from the shovel ready jobs. Oh wait, big business did. Go figure.

So people getting construction jobs is the same as borrowing money to cut taxes on billionaires

Forum List

Back