2012 election the year that proved the TEA party is a sham

We are 25 days into 2012...are you clairvoyant???? I don't see any reason why the Tea Party would get behind any candidate at this point...it will only be used later down the road by the media if the person they get behind does not win the nomination...I wish for a 3rd party...it won't be this year..Obama has to go and a 3rd party would kill that chance. We, as a nation cannot handle 4 more years of hope and change. Either way the election goes our our world will end as we know it. By 12/12/12, I believe we will be surprised if we are not Greece.

I'm going by the graph I posted. clairvoyant? I don't think so.

I liked the idea of the Tea party until I attended my first rally. They seemed so against working class people and for big business. There is a war against workers out there, especially the good workers.

You must be talking about union people. Are you saying that only union people work? Not with the lazy ass examples union people I have worked with. I did the work and they would say I am not paid to do that.

If the toilet is overflowing, the first action should be to shut off the water. Before anything can be done to improve our situation, obama has to be voted out of office. Anybody but obama makes sense.

So, that is what you would get....anyone but Obama. Anyone.

Its the mindless, BRAINLESS, vote-them-all-out attitude that got us such losers as Joe (dead beat dad) Walsh and Alan (fruitier than a nut cake) West.

If you vote for (what you consider to be) the lesser of two evils, you still get evil.

Asshat democrats are just as bad they will vote straight party line

Nope the tea party is interested in the 1 percent. Not those who earn their money FOR them.

All I get it now you must have been one of those infiltrators they talked about. One of those acting stupid in front of a camera to discredit the TEA party.

Nope just trying to get on your nerves. I'm retired. I owe this country nothing. It owes me nothing. But I do like to criticize it.

I have been to many Tea Party meetings...I would say the majority are blue collar, those that don't work are retired and the majority of them were blue collar.

All I can see your graph showing is that the TP like most Americans are not behind one candidate. I am sure before it is over...every one of the GOP candidates will have some kind of scandal in the MSM.

All I can see your graph showing is that the TP like most Americans are not behind one candidate. I am sure before it is over...every one of the GOP candidates will have some kind of scandal in the MSM.

Whats puzzling is that it shows the majority behind either Romney or newt. That's the problem.

So, that is what you would get....anyone but Obama. Anyone.

Its the mindless, BRAINLESS, vote-them-all-out attitude that got us such losers as Joe (dead beat dad) Walsh and Alan (fruitier than a nut cake) West.

If you vote for (what you consider to be) the lesser of two evils, you still get evil.

Asshat democrats are just as bad they will vote straight party line

And you know that they ALL do that......how?

You want a REAL TEA Party candidate? His name is Ron Paul.
Did you notice the TEA party no longer supports Ron Paul they support big government Romney and GETRICH.

I disagree.... at least regarding Romney. I see him as a reasonable candidate for TEA Partiers. He is what they respect.... hard working, honest, decent, intelligent, thoughtful, calm, rational, articulate.

You forgot "dashing".

As an Independent I don't get to Vote in the Primary. I will most likely vote for the best Candidate to defeat Obama in the General Election. I am Tea Party. Most Conservatives have been already cut from the running, short of a Miracle when it comes to counting Delegates at the Convention, it's going to be Romney or Newt.

The Tea Party Strength is in choosing Congressmen and Senators. That is where the Votes will count most.
I can't do it I cannot be a hypocrite and vote for either romney or Newt i'LL JUST DO A WRITE IN

The weight of that is only relevant if it contributes to Obama winning your State. I've done dozens of write in's over the Years, so, I get it. My Vote in NYC isn't worth much. Going to the Poll at all is like "Night Of The Living Dead". :eek:

The weight of that is only relevant if it contributes to Obama winning your State.

Obama, Romney, Grinch: Whats the difference?

Seriously.

Whats puzzling is that it shows the majority behind either Romney or newt. That's the problem.

They will just vote for someone who "can win" against Obama like the Media will tell them to do.

I can't do it I cannot be a hypocrite and vote for either romney or Newt i'LL JUST DO A WRITE IN

The weight of that is only relevant if it contributes to Obama winning your State. I've done dozens of write in's over the Years, so, I get it. My Vote in NYC isn't worth much. Going to the Poll at all is like "Night Of The Living Dead". :eek:

The weight of that is only relevant if it contributes to Obama winning your State.

Obama, Romney, Grinch: Whats the difference?

Seriously.

I can never get an honest answer when I ask that

Did you notice the TEA party no longer supports Ron Paul they support big government Romney and GETRICH.

I disagree.... at least regarding Romney. I see him as a reasonable candidate for TEA Partiers. He is what they respect.... hard working, honest, decent, intelligent, thoughtful, calm, rational, articulate. He'd make a good President, he is personally conservative and believes in getting government out of our lives.... with the added bonus of being the most economically smart man in the running.

As you once told me Go take your meds.:lol:

honest, he is personally conservative and believes in getting government out of our lives
These two things are what I hold against Romney I have no doubt that he's not any of the other things but Honest NO
For keeping the government out of peoples lives what as governor did he do the effect that?

I have an opinion that is based on months of research about the man. He is honest. You may not like that but that doesn't make it less true. I only throw my support behind honest people.

He's a better candidate - and would make a better President - than any other Republican around.

The TEA party has grown into something totally different than what it was when it was in it grassroots movement stage. The TEA party has compromised it's values for political expedience. The anyone but obama syndrome has killed what the TEA party once stood for.

chart_01_GOP_nomination_120119.gif

How can any member of the TEA party support Romney or Newt and claim they have the views the TEA party is supposed to have or at least what they claimed was the reason the TEA party came to be.

How odd...no Tea Party members are interesting in voting Democrat?

Democrats are not interested interested is fiscal responsibility.

I disagree.... at least regarding Romney. I see him as a reasonable candidate for TEA Partiers. He is what they respect.... hard working, honest, decent, intelligent, thoughtful, calm, rational, articulate. He'd make a good President, he is personally conservative and believes in getting government out of our lives.... with the added bonus of being the most economically smart man in the running.

As you once told me Go take your meds.:lol:

honest, he is personally conservative and believes in getting government out of our lives
These two things are what I hold against Romney I have no doubt that he's not any of the other things but Honest NO
For keeping the government out of peoples lives what as governor did he do the effect that?

I have an opinion that is based on months of research about the man. He is honest. You may not like that but that doesn't make it less true. I only throw my support behind honest people.

He's a better candidate - and would make a better President - than any other Republican around.

Why does Romney lie?
With Romney sweeping Iowa and New Hampshire and leading in the polls in South Carolina, this is a good time to catalogue some of Romney's greatest hits thus far.

"100,000 new jobs." Romney has repeatedly claimed that during his tenure at Bain Capital, "net-net, we created over 100,000 jobs.

Mitt Romney's Lies - US News and World Report

If thats how you honestly feel by all means vote for him. Don't do it because you think he can win, or because the party wants you to do it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back