2012 Presidential Debate - Townhall

Who Will Win Tonight's Debate

• Total voters
gal-meme-03-2.jpg

This entire election is turning out to be a fucking joke. It's like this country doesn't want to be a first world country any longer.

-Free shit
-fuck the private sector

Holy shit. When everything collapses we're going to wish we had the skills of romney in the white house.

This it's going to be a wash. Both are doing pretty well with the rhetoric. I think Obama is going to get hammered in the factcheck, and Romney is going to take flak for being too aggressive/rude earlier...but so far, no game changer here.

That would be my bet. Although Im sure the talking point is going to be Obama is the comeback kid.

This lat q Obama blew, the guy asked how it will be better after he voted for him and is disappointed now ....leadership? ...he never answered.

This it's going to be a wash. Both are doing pretty well with the rhetoric. I think Obama is going to get hammered in the factcheck, and Romney is going to take flak for being too aggressive/rude earlier...but so far, no game changer here.

The pressure is on Obama to win this debate. He has to come a long way just to get back to even.

Forum List

Back