2012 Vice Presidential Debate Thread

All the 0bama fluffers believe Biden won....:thup:

Predicted, but still TFF...:lmao:

Step right up. Step right up!

Please do tell us where it was that Ryan won? What issue? :lol:

Libya, taxes and Iran. And I believe closing arguments. Maybe more, I cant remember.. It's still early

Taxes? Ryan still hasn't answered that question. And he had nothing to say about what they would do different with Iran.

All the 0bama fluffers believe Biden won....:thup:

Predicted, but still TFF...:lmao:

Libya, taxes and Iran. And I believe closing arguments. Maybe more, I cant remember.. It's still early

You mean Libya where the noose was tied around Ryan's neck regarding financing the embassies?

You mean taxes.. Where Ryan still could not explain what deductions would be removed, and thinks there will be non-partisan support behind him?

You mean Iran, where Biden clearly nailed him to floor in regards to sanctions and republican war mongering?

And the closing argument where he replied to a question regarding the negative tone of the campaigns with more attacks and negativity?

I guess you misunderstood the questions as much as he did!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

CBS , enough said.. CNN said Paul won and so did many other news outlet. the only one that had him win was CBS that I have found. So yeah

If a wise man has an argument .... and there is no quiet.

Then there is no wise man. - From the Garden Proverbs: AA the meandering stream.

Today no one is even mentioning how Biden won on every issue. They are talking about Biden's over the top behavior. If you are a democrat it's better than talking about how Biden lost. If the democrats did have a message in there someplace, it was lost in hysterical giggles.

Taxes? Ryan still hasn't answered that question. And he had nothing to say about what they would do different with Iran.

Hey maybe if Biden gave him a chance to talk you would have heard more .. But then again the moderator invited Obama to her wedding so we know how she will vote :eusa_whistle:

Hey maybe if Biden gave him a chance to talk you would have heard more .. But then again the moderator invited Obama to her wedding so we know how she will vote :eusa_whistle:

Ryan had plenty of time to explain himself, his answers jumped around the issues.

Dude,

Ryan lost, most of America thinks this and the only people fooling themselves are the right.

As predicted on this board, the right was going to declare Ryan won even if he clearly didn't.. you guys followed suit, hook, line, and sinker.. :lol:

He got nailed to the floor on ALMOST every issue.

Republican candidate Paul Ryan beat Vice President Joe Biden, 48 percent to 44 percent, in the vice presidential debate Thursday night, according to a nationwide poll conducted by CNN right after the debate.

Read more: CNN POLL: Ryan Beats Biden In VP Debate - Business Insider

Right wingers don't watch CNN kid, sorry.

Doesn't matter if they do or don't.
CNN contributors bavely disagree.

Oh... So now you are coming up with excuses... :lol:

What's next? You wanna use the tired phrase "Main Stream Media" don't you? Come on, you know you want to.. :lol::lol:

Today no one is even mentioning how Biden won on every issue. They are talking about Biden's over the top behavior. If you are a democrat it's better than talking about how Biden lost. If the democrats did have a message in there someplace, it was lost in hysterical giggles.

Biden smilled too much? WTF?

Biden kinda reminded me of one of the old muppets that sit up in the balcony heckling the muppets on stage.

That is the take-away most will have from this debate.

Ryan is mostly an unknown, and he had to present himself as cool, collected and mature enough for the job. A pissing match with a raging loon would not have served him.

Ryan didn't 'win' on the talking points because he of course could not get a word in edgewise between Biden's filibuster and the moderator's assists to Biden.

Ryan wins by draw.

Oh... So now you are coming up with excuses... :lol:

What's next? You wanna use the tired phrase "Main Stream Media" don't you? Come on, you know you want to.. :lol::lol:

There will never be as many excuses as all the ones we heard for the reason the Dear Leader loss...my favorite, Altitude and surprised by Romney's brazenness

Biden is the guy who turned the good name of Robert "BORK" into a verb meaning vile, unfounded, vicious and cruel personal destruction and character assassination.

His mission last night was to add a synonym of the same meaning: "RYAN".

He failed and failed miserably. The voters will remember on November 6th.

Forum List

Back