2013 Man of the Year:

If you want to get screwed over by big insurance, we should just let you go ahead?

Yes. Better than nanny government deciding what is and is not right for you, deciding what you can and cannot buy for yourself.

Still waiting for that link from you proving people with "junk insurance" forces everyone else to take up the slack.

And show us "junk insurance" is predatory since you said people are "screwed over" by it.

Last edited:
If you want to get screwed over by big insurance, we should just let you go ahead?

Yes. Better than nanny government deciding what is and is not right for you, deciding what you can and cannot buy for yourself.

Still waiting for that link from you proving people with "junk insurance" forces everyone else to take up the slack.

And show us "junk insurance" is predatory since you said people are "screwed over" by it.

Just be sure to do some research other than Republican talking points now and get signed up for Obamacare or you'll be fined. Nobody is going to pay for your bad decisions anymore except you.

Just be sure to do some research other than Republican talking points now and get signed up for Obamacare or you'll be fined. Nobody is going to pay for your bad decisions anymore except you.

So you have nothing to support your claims. Check.

I don't need ObamaCare, by the way. I am retired military. Which also means I do not have this alleged "junk insurance" which you cannot support as being predatory or forcing others to take up the slack.

I have no dog in this race, as it were. I just like to see facts instead of so much bloviation.

I do have a strong conservative bent, and so I prefer government stay as much out of our business and our personal lives as possible.

Last edited:

I don't need ObamaCare, by the way. I am retired military. Which also means I do not have this alleged "junk insurance" which you cannot support as being predatory or forcing others to take up the slack.

I have no dog in this race, as it were. I just like to see facts instead of so much bloviation.

Let's be honest, you're plain retired and on Medicare. Stop trying to give people who do need to sign up bad advice and stay out of topics that don't apply to you, attention ho.

220px-Edward_Snowden-2.jpg

2013 man of The Year- American Patriot - Edward Snowden

Last edited:
The only accomplishment Rafael achieved this year was providing the GOP a 20 point drop in the polls.

Luckily for him, Obama's big lie about "you can keep your insurance" bubbled up shortly thereafter.

Rafael's tremendous blunder is exactly why the GOP is not making the debt ceiling a big issue or trying to pass a budget which defunds ObamaCare any more. So...yeah. I guess you could say Rafael has had a big impact on the way the GOP conducts itself these days. :lol:

Well done, Rafael! You inflicted such a massive wound on our party, the leadership has actually mellowed!

Well done Hussein.... Millions of Americans have lost their health insurance... well done Barack Hussein Obama.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3TKMKbifgQ]Young School Kids Taught to Praise Barack Obama - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks for the creepy flashback.

*shudder*

Let's be honest, you're plain retired and on Medicare. Stop trying to give people who do need to sign up bad advice and stay out of topics that don't apply to you, attention ho.

Now you are really falling off the rails. I am not over 65. Not even close, dimwit. Need some more straw for your strawmen?

And like everyone else who makes bogus claims, here comes a lot of bluster to cover up you were parroting someone else's talking points. It's pretty plain who it is that does not know what they are talking about, Polly. Want a cracker? It's from the government, and it's "free".

Last edited:

Now you are really falling off the rails. I am not over 65. Not even close, dimwit. Need some more straw for your strawmen?

And like everyone else who makes bogus claims, here comes a lot of bluster to cover up you were parroting someone else's talking points. It's pretty plain who it is that does not know what they are talking about, Polly. Want a cracker? It's from the government, and it's "free".

He parrots as he makes some crazy assumption about my circumstances...

Irony, it does a body good.

logo-masthead.jpg

That looks like the letterhead of an unbiased magazine.

:lol::lol::lol:

Damn I'm so wee wee'd up over this!

Wow. Classic projection.

You assumed I was over 65 on Medicare, Polly. I made no assumptions about you at all.

You made some claims and can't back them up. This strongly suggests you are a talking point parrot, Polly. So you doubled down and manufactured even more bullshit.

I hope this son of a bitch gets cancer and a asteroid piles through his home. Anti-science bastard. Show him for wanting to kill science in this country.

D FUCKING SGUSTING.

I'm ashamed for humanity to call you one of us.

Maybe one day you people will pick a leader who can do something other than just be a retarded scapegoating asshole.

It isn't about "you people" picking a leader. It IS about who can buy the most votes from the most people who will go to the polls or mail in their ballots...

Maybe you should attempt to support the stupidity you post instead of just blindly posting Obama talking points :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back