2013 Q4 GDP drops from 3.2% to 2.4%

Ponder this for a couple minutes, how does something drop from one point to another in a single point in time? GDP traveled faster than then speed of light?

It didn't drop. The administration ran out there with the rosiest number they could possibly fake together. The reason being they will get the "it's a recovery!" sound bites out and the corrected (read real) numbers will be ignored. The left wing idiots like to be treated this way, they like being told fairy tales.

"OBAMA!" In other words, wtf are you talking about?

Good lord. Another fool.

Let me see if I can explain this to you slowly.

THE
ORIGINAL
ESTIMATE
WAS
A
LIE

You get it now?

It didn't drop. The administration ran out there with the rosiest number they could possibly fake together. The reason being they will get the "it's a recovery!" sound bites out and the corrected (read real) numbers will be ignored. The left wing idiots like to be treated this way, they like being told fairy tales.

"OBAMA!" In other words, wtf are you talking about?

Good lord. Another fool.

Let me see if I can explain this to you slowly.

THE
ORIGINAL
ESTIMATE
WAS
A
LIE

You get it now?

You're right O B A M A ' s estimate was indeed a lie. :question:

And how much of that drop was caused by the govt shut down and the threat to default?

lol. And yet again you get thanked by the board super partisan lefty Rightwinger...

Wonder why...

Because they're both stupid?

That Which Is Seen, and That Which Is Not Seen

It is not seen that as our shopkeeper has spent six francs upon one thing, he cannot spend them upon another. It is not seen that if he had not had a window to replace, he would, perhaps, have replaced his old shoes, or added another book to his library. In short, he would have employed his six francs in some way which this accident has prevented.

Let us take a view of industry in general, as affected by this circumstance. The window being broken, the glazier's trade is encouraged to the amount of six francs: this is that which is seen.

If the window had not been broken, the shoemaker's trade (or some other) would have been encouraged to the amount of six francs: this is that which is not seen.

And how much of that drop was caused by the govt shut down and the threat to default?

lol. And yet again you get thanked by the board super partisan lefty Rightwinger...

Wonder why...

It has been shown that Obamacare will grow the economy, that immigration reform with will grow the economy, that extending the unemployment benefits will grow the economy, that raising the minimum wage will grow the economy. The fact that Republicans are against every single one of those makes it hard to believe that Republicans support a growing economy, or should I say a faster growing economy since the economy continues to grow despite the best efforts of the Republicans.

Wonder why...

It has been shown that Obamacare will grow the economy, that immigration reform with will grow the economy, that extending the unemployment benefits will grow the economy, that raising the minimum wage will grow the economy. The fact that Republicans are against every single one of those makes it hard to believe that Republicans support a growing economy, or should I say a faster growing economy since the economy continues to grow despite the best efforts of the Republicans.

Oh, and despite the govt shut down and the threat to default.

Wonder why...

Yup.

More proof that dimocraps are truly stupid fucks.

How's that job at Mickey-D's working out for you? Or are you still in Grade School?

Either way, you better figure a way to scam yourself onto the gubmint gravy train because, if you have to make it on your own..... You're fucked

Well of course it did. You don't expect a genius like Odummer to actually have a feasible plan for recovery.

-Geaux

ProfitChart.png

Did you actually post that image with the intention of it proving that Obama is a failure?

The only failure in that image is the obvious failure of "trickle down" theory. Why aren't those "job creators" creating any jobs with their record corporate profits?

Lower corporate taxes and higher corporate earnings do NOT generate wealth or employment for America. Why do Republicans blame Obama for the 1% making more money when the Republicans are always about the 1% making more money?

Wonder why...

Did your parents feed you paint chips on purpose as a kid?

people's whose Blue cities and states are tottering in the brink of financial ruin should not be trying to lecture on what will grow the economy or create jobs. you have no credibility in this area

idiots and hypocrites

And the far right reactionaries with radical agendas keep filibabbling.

Forum List

Back