2014 elections may keep capital hill split?

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/27/u...ns-likely-to-keep-capitals-split.html?hp&_r=0

It will be interesting. If Rove can keep the TP loons under control the GOP could gain Senate majority. I see some huge battles brewing.

If the Times is reporting it this way it means the Dems are expecting a blow out like 2010. Maybe bigger due to the Obamacare fiasco. Already Democratic reps are lining up not to run again, knowing it's an uphill battle.
A solidly GOP Congress with 2/3 Senate will impeach and remove Obama for his many crimes.

Maintaining this country as a first world power is stupid. wow...Your party has died.

I believe in the private sector very much but it simply doesn't work in many area's. People want to send their children to public schools, people want warning for weather, and first rate science...All these areas are within the public interest.

WE wouldn't be a first world power and there isn't a first world power that does it any other way.

Maintaining this country as a first world power is stupid. wow...Your party has died.

I believe in the private sector very much but it simply doesn't work in many area's. People want to send their children to public schools, people want warning for weather, and first rate science...All these areas are within the public interest.

WE wouldn't be a first world power and there isn't a first world power that does it any other way.

People want a Raisin Control Board telling them how mnay raisins they can grow and sell.
People want an Ag Dept that reclassifies family farms as grain operations so they can regulate them.
People want standards on milk spills.

Oh wait, people dont want any of that shit. Only leftists and gov't employees want that crap.
We were a first world power long before the New Deal.

People want a Raisin Control Board telling them how mnay raisins they can grow and sell.
People want an Ag Dept that reclassifies family farms as grain operations so they can regulate them.

Oh wait, people dont want any of that shit. Only leftists and gov't employees want that crap.

Are you suggesting currently there is too much regulation?

Maybe too many laws but we're not going to compete with slave labor in china. So we need to be the best and the brightest as going downwards is no way to go.

The surest way to get the best and brightest is to give each and every child the chance to contribute to this country to the best of their ability.

It's going to be quite a battle. As long as tea party stupids don't screw it up again it's feasible to see a GOP majority in 2015. I think the max is something like 52-53 GOP senators, with 49-51 being more likely (remember they're starting with 45).

Without a doubt they'll pick up some seats, the question is will it be enough.

It's going to be quite a battle. As long as tea party stupids don't screw it up again it's feasible to see a GOP majority in 2015. I think the max is something like 52-53 GOP senators, with 49-51 being more likely (remember they're starting with 45).

I sure hope they don't kill anymore of our science, infrastructure, r@d and educational programs. Yeah,,,that's something to vote for.

WOW.

The dems are dying? Unfortunately, both of these worthless parties are alive.

I sure hope they don't kill anymore of our science, infrastructure, r@d and educational programs. Yeah,,,that's something to vote for.

WOW.

Dems are whacking the hell out of science and infrastructure for more social engineering.

This cycle is their last chance for the next two cycles. If they can't take the Senate now, it will be another 6 years

They would have to run a perfect campaign to take 6 seats. No legitimate rape, no womens libidos, no more government shutdowns

It is possible, but I don't think it is the nature of the beast

Maybe too many laws

Ya think?!

but we're not going to compete with slave labor in china. So we need to be the best and the brightest as going downwards is no way to go.

And you think more government meddling, more central planning, is the way to go to be "the best and the brightest"?

Duh. Ya think?

I'd like to see moderates win big time...We need more science funding, educational reform and more infrastructure.

Stupid social issues are killing this country.

Educational reform at the national level and science funding are stupid social issues.

Forum List

Back