2016 Presidential Debate --- ROUND TWO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post debate, he killed it, hilly tried to struggle up but lost it in the last half and really lost it in the last half hour.

Drudge says Trump won?

Color me shocked

She has been smacked and she has lied her ASS off as it pertains to the shit going on in Syria...it's only the dumb fucks that have no clue about what is really going on.

Fact checkers will have a definitive answer on that later. Get back with me then,

Why don't you explain to me as to why USA.INC has such a hard on for Assad? And don't tell me because it is for alleged human right abuses because if that was the case, they wouldn't be funding and supporting a mercenary army of terrorists that we are allegedly against. Explain that to me.........

When you refer to our country as USA.INC it shows how crazy you are. I'll happily laugh at your silly proclamations and poke you with a rhetorical stick occasionally, but I won't try having a reasoned discussion with you any more than I would try to have one with one of my cows.

Hey, dumb fuck....your beloved "gubermint" is incorporated and I have proved it many, many times....so STFU before I embarrass you further. You couldn't go "toe to toe" with me any any issue on the best day you ever had. Keep talking the the cows because that is your best chance and at least gives you a "50/50" shot of winning an argument.

You have only proved you are a nut. From my understanding, you don't even claim to be a citizen of this country any way, so STFU.

Ut Oh! Hillary is calling Trump's buddy Putin!

good. someone needs to.
This debate won't distract from trump and this debate didn't do anything.

the trumpsters will still vote for dumb donald.

Shillian, why would any SANE person throw their support behind someone that has the blessing of the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, the CFR and the Bilderburg group? The very elites (that leftards like you claim to be so against) have backed Hitlery from the "git-go"......you expose your ignorance with every post.

It was a draw. Be honest. But still, more tapes pending to be released. So the debate hasn't solved any of the GOP problems with Trump...

Each candidate laid out their position clearly.

Win: Trump, with the superior position. Hillary will be 'splainin' answers tomorrow.

Post debate, he killed it, hilly tried to struggle up but lost it in the last half and really lost it in the last half hour.

He didn't "kill" anything. He never answered any questions. All he did was engage in tu quoque the entire time.

If I were an undecided, I still wouldn't have the slightest idea about what his positions are or any of his plans.

Trump better hope and pray no Miss Universe contestants come forward to discuss him barging into their dressing rooms when they were naked.

She has been smacked and she has lied her ASS off as it pertains to the shit going on in Syria...it's only the dumb fucks that have no clue about what is really going on.

Fact checkers will have a definitive answer on that later. Get back with me then,

Why don't you explain to me as to why USA.INC has such a hard on for Assad? And don't tell me because it is for alleged human right abuses because if that was the case, they wouldn't be funding and supporting a mercenary army of terrorists that we are allegedly against. Explain that to me.........

When you refer to our country as USA.INC it shows how crazy you are. I'll happily laugh at your silly proclamations and poke you with a rhetorical stick occasionally, but I won't try having a reasoned discussion with you any more than I would try to have one with one of my cows.

Hey, dumb fuck....your beloved "gubermint" is incorporated and I have proved it many, many times....so STFU before I embarrass you further. You couldn't go "toe to toe" with me any any issue on the best day you ever had. Keep talking the the cows because that is your best chance and at least gives you a "50/50" shot of winning an argument.

You have only proved you are a nut. From my understanding, you don't even claim to be a citizen of this country any way, so STFU.

I am an American nationalist...not a U.S citizen that pledges loyalty to the corporate entity that is USA.INC. You cannot be an American and a U.S citizen...it's impossible under Black's Law dictionary of terms. You see? I know more than you which is why I kick your ass on such a consistent basis.

Trump won..
No, it was a draw. But his comments about throwing Hillary in jail just after that tape about assaulting women; it comes across as violent and abusive.
Brought a cheer from the crowd.

BTW, a fly landed on Hillary's nose early in the debate.

Was that one of those shit-eating flys or was it the kind that hangs around dead bodies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back