2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

It allows republican politicians and trump to keep fleecing their followers of money.

That is one of the two purposes of all these audits.
It proves fraud and a lot of lawbreaking. Those things deleted needed to be saved for 22 months. They were deleted because they could prove fraud. There is no other reason to delete them and break the law doing it.

Takeaways:

-VM55 means a person has been verified as having cast a vote.
-EV32 means an early vote ballot was sent.
-EV33 means an early vote ballot was received.

Remember the last bullet point I mentioned?

255,326 early votes were counted without having verified that an actual person cast the early vote (or VM55)

Essentially saying that these votes were cast by people who didn't exist. This alone is enough to decertify the election. No paper trail, no vote.

so why have they not done so?

Easy, because Maricopa County officials were deleting election records prior to submitting the hard drives required by court subpoena. See my previous two posts.

so why has the election not been decertified by the GOP Az Senate?

why did the people who did the audit not recommend the election be decertified?

Have they had a chance? They are just now hearing the evidence. Seriously, stop trying to play the gotcha game, you're terrible at it.

why did the people who did the audit not recommend the election be decertified?

FAFK1tcVQAM9vAQ

Pay close attention to the last bullet point.

Takeaways:

-VM55 means a person has been verified as having cast a vote.
-EV32 means an early vote ballot was sent.
-EV33 means an early vote ballot was received.

Remember the last bullet point I mentioned?

255,326 early votes were counted without having verified that an actual person cast the early vote (or VM55)

Essentially saying that these votes were cast by people who didn't exist. This alone is enough to decertify the election. No paper trail, no vote.

Wow...and when are we going to see some arrests and court challenges with all of this "evidence"?

Hmmmm?

Forum List

Back