2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

So here is what is going to happen. This is so certain to occur you can bank on it.

The Cyber Ninjas claim to have found 55,000 illegal/questionable ballots cast.

According to the partial draft report, over 23,000 ballots were cast from individuals who moved out of Arizona before the election. The report states that over 10,000 votes were made by individuals who voted multiple times in different counties, and over 9,000 mail-in ballots were received from voters who returned more ballots than were sent to them.

There is a chart in the link.

The story ends with this:

Joe Biden was certified the the winner of Arizona’s 11 electoral votes by a slim margin of 10,457 votes over Donald Trump.

However, the draft alleges that over 55,000 ballots, over four times the amount that separates Biden and Trump, were cast illegally in Maricopa County.

You can bet your sweet ass Donald Trump and the parroting rubes will imply or outright claim that all 55,000 allegedly "illegal" ballots were cast for Biden, even though the Cyber Ninjas do not indicate in any way whatsoever who all those ballots were cast for.

PHOENIX (AP) — The long-delayed results of a much-criticized review of 2020 election results in Arizona’s most populous county — which a lawyer for the Republican-controlled state Senate told a judge late last week would be delivered this week — are now set to be publicly unveiled in the Senate at 1 p.m. Friday, September 24, 2021.

Results of long-running Cyber Ninjas putative audit of 2020 election results in Arizona’s Maricopa County to be released Friday

Here's what to expect: Five presenters will deliver reports in the Senate chamber, followed by a news conference. There are at least 7 findings to watch for.

According to Rachel Maddow on Thursday night, she and other news outlets already received a draft copy; however, she did not release any details. The formal release will be unveiled in the Arizona State Senate at 1:00 p.m. Friday. I have not seen a link to the draft copy, but I will post the formal release when it becomes available - unless someone beats me to it.

Should be an interesting news day...
im-shocked-omrrjz.jpg

LOLOLOLOL(OLOL.....Republicans prove once again that they are the biggest suckers on earth....of Trump's dick, as well.
WELCOME TO THE LOSERS CLUB. Trump was getting lonely.

Even Fox, OAN & Newsmax aren’t covering the Fraudit :lol:
Yeah, that's weird. I just checked Fox News and there is NOTHING about the Arizona audit.

They are probably waiting for Trump's phone call to tell them what the narrative should be.

View attachment 543248
FAFK1tcVQAM9vAQ

Pay close attention to the last bullet point.

Takeaways:

-VM55 means a person has been verified as having cast a vote.
-EV32 means an early vote ballot was sent.
-EV33 means an early vote ballot was received.

Remember the last bullet point I mentioned?

255,326 early votes were counted without having verified that an actual person cast the early vote (or VM55)

Essentially saying that these votes were cast by people who didn't exist. This alone is enough to decertify the election. No paper trail, no vote.

Forum List

Back