2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

So here is what is going to happen. This is so certain to occur you can bank on it.

The Cyber Ninjas claim to have found 55,000 illegal/questionable ballots cast.

According to the partial draft report, over 23,000 ballots were cast from individuals who moved out of Arizona before the election. The report states that over 10,000 votes were made by individuals who voted multiple times in different counties, and over 9,000 mail-in ballots were received from voters who returned more ballots than were sent to them.

There is a chart in the link.

The story ends with this:

Joe Biden was certified the the winner of Arizona’s 11 electoral votes by a slim margin of 10,457 votes over Donald Trump.

However, the draft alleges that over 55,000 ballots, over four times the amount that separates Biden and Trump, were cast illegally in Maricopa County.

You can bet your sweet ass Donald Trump and the parroting rubes will imply or outright claim that all 55,000 allegedly "illegal" ballots were cast for Biden, even though the Cyber Ninjas do not indicate in any way whatsoever who all those ballots were cast for.
It's even worse for rightards. The claim of 23,344 votes by people who mailed in ballots but moved before the election are 23,344 fraudulent votes is utter bullshit. While there may actually be some fraudulent ballots among them, Arizona law allows residents to vote early in person or by mail a vote for president will still be accepted and counted as long as they moved within 30 days of the election. They can even move to another state and their vote is still valid.

16-126. Authority to vote in presidential election after moving from state

A. Each person who is properly registered as an elector in any precinct in this state and who has begun residence in another state after the thirtieth day immediately preceding an election in which presidential electors are chosen shall retain his right to vote for presidential electors to be elected, but for no other offices in such election. Such vote may be cast by early ballot in the precinct from which he has removed, in person at the office of the county recorder or by mail.

B. Ballots cast by early voting procedures pursuant to this section shall be in the form prescribed by the secretary of state.

C. All applicants pursuant to this section shall have their registration canceled promptly following the election.

Cyber Ninja's even admitted during the presentation today they cannot say these 23,344 ballots are illegitimate. His only complaint was that those people should have had to vote on a special ballot which only contains the race for president; but that they didn't, they voted on full ballots.

They've not proved fraud. They've made claims and all you've heard so far is one side of the story. That's like declaring a defendant in trial guilty when the prosecution rests before the defense even has a chance to present their case.

A very wise man once said "The one who states his case first seems right, until the other comes and examines him."

We have now heard one side only

My standards, Golfing Gator are that if you lack legal standing to make a recommendation in this setting, you shouldn't make one. Wasted effort. They analyze the data, they don't make recommendations. They weren't paid to make recommendations.
Yo Template o stupidity - You started failing & flailing about 10 pages back.

Leave now and call upstairs for a Hot Pocket! :cool-45:

His lie has turned into a money-making machine.

Maybe that was the point of it. Who knows.

But he sure knows his rubes

His lie has turned into a money-making machine.

Maybe that was the point of it. Who knows.

But he sure knows his rubes.
Feel bad for some of these people, saw a give me money add from trump addressed to only for true patriot's. Some of these true believers really can not afford to send money to a billionaire.

Hey, I'm not taking any of this crap seriously anymore, I'm just doing what the liberals and leftists do on this board on a routine basis!

Good to know you are no different than the liberals and leftists do on this board.

thanks for letting me know

So by Christmas (3 months or so from now) we should have the election de-cerified right?

Lets hear your excuse as to why it won't happen...or even be brought up.

c'mon.

Deep State, Fake News, China & New World Order. Duh? :heehee:

1632524857675.png

Hey, I'm not taking any of this crap seriously anymore, I'm just doing what the liberals and leftists do on this board on a routine basis!
Yes you will.

Your position is weak and based on a clear and obvious lie. So you have no choice. You'll be made fun of until the end of time.

See the 9/11 truth brigade for an example.

Forum List

Back