21 Day Challenge: post without name calling.

Save always has had a good sense of humor that I enjoyed.

So what role does the Flame Zone satisfy for you, saveliberty?

And I'm glad it's there and I'm happy to avoid it.
I'm headed that way too. No doubt I will be labelled a prude, but I find some of the vulgarity a bit much. But each to their own, and I don't have to read it.
The vulgarity is extreme, but it bothers me less than the mean spirited ugliness that comes out sometimes.

AND it's a safe container for people who can't help themselves, I guess.

Some of the people I like live down there. I can see past a lot of the darkness and find some honest, funny and interesting people. Granted you have to sift past the junk. Many times the thread started outside the FZ. Satisfy is not the best term, if you watch me in there I am not flaming half of the time.

Still, work has boundaries. I never put my paw on someone's face for example.
image.jpeg

I'm a flamer ..............I generally flame the opposition.............

That Arnold meme is gonna get old around here.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Some of the people I like live down there. I can see past a lot of the darkness and find some honest, funny and interesting people. Granted you have to sift past the junk. Many times the thread started outside the FZ. Satisfy is not the best term, if you watch me in there I am not flaming half of the time.
Good for you, that you can see through their darkness. I think we may have completely different tastes in who we consider honest, funny and interesting.

No, I don't watch you there, per se. I just know you go there. More power to you that you enjoy them. As you know, the FZ is not a friendly place for me.

I enjoy certain people. Many of those folks act as they do because they hurt Dhara. If I am going to understand them and find the good, I have to be there.

No, I don't watch you there, per se. I just know you go there. More power to you that you enjoy them. As you know, the FZ is not a friendly place for me.

I enjoy certain people. Many of those folks act as they do because they hurt Dhara. If I am going to understand them and find the good, I have to be there. The FZ has not been kind to you for sure.
I'm sorry I commented at all on the FZ. I just deleted that post.

Good on you for enjoying them.

I enjoy certain people. Many of those folks act as they do because they hurt Dhara. If I am going to understand them and find the good, I have to be there. The FZ has not been kind to you for sure.

I took the reference out of my post. You have my permission to remove it from the quote too.

Sure, I posted in the FZ some. Some people are funny and light hearted. I'll just have to read them when they post upstairs.

I took the reference out of my post. You have my permission to remove it from the quote too.
It's ok. I don't mind. The redirect is more for me.

Forum List

Back