22% Say Dems Are America's Greatest Enemy

You're not my enemy. I don't hate you. I don't think you're evil. I don't think you're trying to destroy America.

I'm not like you. Thank goodness.

Thank goodness.
Sorry...but saying "I am not like you, thank goodness" is the same as saying "I dont like the way you think"....which, I have found over the past 6 years is the same as saying "you are my enemy, I hate you and you are evil".

Sorry bro....it is what it is.

What constitution law is being broken at the border? What did your right wing masters feed you? Lol. Come on tell me.
Not enforcing it, moron. The laws are clearly on the books, and Herr Biden refuses to enforce them. He swears an oath to enforce the laws of the United States.

Which law?
Really?

You need to ask that question? OK. I will bite......

Why does one require a work VISA to work in the US? Why does one need a student VISA to study in the US? Why does a US citizen need to present a passport to re-enter the US after a trip abroad?

What law governs those requirements?

Really? You actually asked "which law"?

Really?

You need to ask that question? OK. I will bite......

Why does one require a work VISA to work in the US? Why does one need a student VISA to study in the US? Why does a US citizen need to present a passport to re-enter the US after a trip abroad?

What law governs those requirements?

Really? You actually asked "which law"?
Not sure. I just have never heard of a federal law that required deporting illegals. I hope their is one but if not, let's get one in the books.

Can anyone help? Is their a specific federal law on the books that requires deportation of illegals?

Only 22% realize this fact?

Sad.

This is why America is toast.

I'm sure it's higher but those people don't want to say so pubicly.

I'm sure there is also a good chunk that don't realize the things they don't like are because of democrat involvement. So they may be against them and not know.

America isn't toast yet, but I do believe we are at a point where we can't ever go back to how our society was 5 or 10 years ago fully, it's too late for that. But we most certainly need to course correct our country in the next year, 2 years max or else we might be on a down hill slide we can't recover from.

Not sure. I just have never heard of a federal law that required deporting illegals. I hope their is one but if not, let's get one in the books.

Can anyone help? Is their a specific federal law on the books that requires deportation of illegals?
The law is about letting them in, not about deporting them.

You don't have to deport them if you don't let them in.

There is a process to be allowed to enter the US. Even US citizens are forced, by law, to be let back in as they are required to present a passport.....or if coming from a US territory, a legal updated state ID.

The law is about letting them in, not about deporting them.

You don't have to deport them if you don't let them in.

Agreed, but this isn't a perfect world. I just wondered if their was a law requiring deportation of ones that get through.

There is a process to be allowed to enter the US. Even US citizens are forced, by law, to be let back in as they are required to present a passport.....or if coming from a US territory, a legal updated state ID.
Except asylum claims. Also, illegals have rights so things get a bit murky.

Agreed, but this isn't a perfect world. I just wondered if their was a law requiring deportation of ones that get through.

Except asylum claims. Also, illegals have rights so things get a bit murky.
Thus why the "remain in Mexico" policy. Let their asylum claims be verified. Sadly, that policy was eliminated.

As for deportation laws...

there is a law that says you can not employ a non documented individual. I know that. I was a business owner and spent thousands of dollars ensuring all I employed were legal. Now, truth is, an undocumented immigrant cant survive in the US without an income.

Now, sure, we can blame the employers. And they should be blamed and penalized. However, if one pours the gasoline and the other lights the match, do you only blame the one who lit the match for arson?

If one holds the victim as another shoots the victim, do you only blame the shooter for the crime?

Sorry...but saying "I am not like you, thank goodness" is the same as saying "I dont like the way you think"....which, I have found over the past 6 years is the same as saying "you are my enemy, I hate you and you are evil".

Sorry bro....it is what it is.
In your hyperbolic, paranoid, binary mind, sure.

Not mine. Sorry.

Thus why the "remain in Mexico" policy. Let their asylum claims be verified. Sadly, that policy was eliminated.

Yeah, I am kinda "meh" on the remain in Mexico plan. It's ok but many legitimate asylum seekers are screwed over by it. Ultimately however my biggest issue with it is it's just a bandage. Congress needs to address the bigger picture and evaluate asylum laws themselves.

As for deportation laws...

there is a law that says you can not employ a non documented individual. I know that. I was a business owner and spent thousands of dollars ensuring all I employed were legal. Now, truth is, an undocumented immigrant cant survive in the US without an income.

We are on the same page here.

Now, sure, we can blame the employers. And they should be blamed and penalized. However, if one pours the gasoline and the other lights the match, do you only blame the one who lit the match for arson?

I somewhat disagree here. Employers are culpable for illegal immigration when they hire illegals. Most illegals come here for work and work is easy to find. In my opinion if illegals can come here and get work, we will always have an illegal immigration problem.

We need to fine employers of illegals so harshly that it is more expensive to hire illegals then it is to hire Americans.

Also, ICE should be expanded and not used as glorified policemen and political tools. They should be roaming America hitting up farm fields, food processing plants and construction sites etc and round up illegal workers and levy the fines.

If one holds the victim as another shoots the victim, do you only blame the shooter for the crime?
I blame both.

Forum List

Back