22% Say Dems Are America's Greatest Enemy

I am not a hater. That will not work on me. And the reason you do not think I am trying do destroy America is because I clearly am not. As for you you perpetuate lies, spread propaganda like the FBI, and try to insult the very fabric of this country with every post.

Mac has all the answers -
He just doesn't understand any of the questions.

I must have hit a nerve. It's ok snowflake, go back to your right wing media safe place.

For as long as I can remember Bulldog has been the stupidest fuck in the group.
I'm feeling a little sad for him that you are working so hard to replace him.

For as long as I can remember Bulldog has been the stupidest fuck in the group.
I'm feeling a little sad for him that you are working so hard to replace him.
Who is bulldog? The fact that you don't like him/her makes me think they are likely pretty sharp.

Bulldog! Are you out their?

A lot of people have figured out the obvious. That is a large percent. It has to be loaded with independent voters. We know the Democrats are seriously abusing their power and ignoring the rule of law and the Constitution.

That sounds like the same number of idiot Americans who want Trump to be President again. This is simply proof positive that you CAN fool some of the people all of the time.

CBP states that in the first 24 months of Biden's regime, over 2 MILLION migrants came here and were released into the country WITHOUT VETTING of any kind. With any luck, when some of them pull another 9-11 type surprise, those who support them entering this way will be the only victims...

Wishful thinking, but that would be appropriate.

I literally may have grossly underestimated your level of stupidity.
Sorry to hear that. I'm sure you'll recover.

Are you going to tell me who bulldog is? The only bulldog I am familiar with is the character that works at the radio station on the Frasier show.

Yeah, I am kinda "meh" on the remain in Mexico plan. It's ok but many legitimate asylum seekers are screwed over by it. Ultimately however my biggest issue with it is it's just a bandage. Congress needs to address the bigger picture and evaluate asylum laws themselves.

We are on the same page here.

I somewhat disagree here. Employers are culpable for illegal immigration when they hire illegals. Most illegals come here for work and work is easy to find. In my opinion if illegals can come here and get work, we will always have an illegal immigration problem.

We need to fine employers of illegals so harshly that it is more expensive to hire illegals then it is to hire Americans.

Also, ICE should be expanded and not used as glorified policemen and political tools. They should be roaming America hitting up farm fields, food processing plants and construction sites etc and round up illegal workers and levy the fines.

I blame both.
Seems to me we are both rational people pretty much on the same page.

Unless, of course, you are the Boston Strangler.

Forum List

Back