22% Say Dems Are America's Greatest Enemy

A lot of people have figured out the obvious. That is a large percent. It has to be loaded with independent voters. We know the Democrats are seriously abusing their power and ignoring the rule of law and the Constitution.

If you rationally analyze what the Democrats have done these last few years, that is the only logical conclusion you can draw. The Democratic Party is the enemy of America and Americans.

That the States have the duty & right & jurisdiction to keep the Border secure and not the Federal Government ?
I suppose a case could be made IF the border was completely disregarded and transport was unencumbered across the entire border (open) then a case could be made for dereliction (or whatever it would be, I'm no lawyer) but the borders are not open...which maybe is why the right wing media narrative uses that term...to make it seem like a constitutional violation.

Even if the borders were open; think libertarian belief, I think it would be very difficult to convict a President for what essentially would be bad policy.

Some have espoused Biden is guilty of treason or something similar just because he incorporated strategies that the right deems less effective then Trump's. That is ludicrous. That would be like saying if Trump had lost and Biden had incorporated policies I believe more effective and if they were more effective, Trump is guilty of treason because his numbers were worse.

It's all right wing bleeting for the sheeple to parrot.

I suppose a case could be made IF the border was completely disregarded and transport was unencumbered across the entire border (open) then a case could be made for dereliction (or whatever it would be, I'm no lawyer) but the borders are not open...which maybe is why the right wing media narrative uses that term...to make it seem like a constitutional violation.

Even if the borders were open; think libertarian belief, I think it would be very difficult to convict a President for what essentially would be bad policy.

Some have espoused Biden is guilty of treason or something similar just because he incorporated strategies that the right deems less effective then Trump's. That is ludicrous. That would be like saying if Trump had lost and Biden had incorporated policies I believe more effective and if they were more effective, Trump is guilty of treason because his numbers were worse.

It's all right wing bleeting for the sheeple to parrot.
Illegals found in Every County in America

Forum List

Back