22% Say Dems Are America's Greatest Enemy

Kinda like My Shasta County ( Mount Shasta & the Southern Cascades ) And Redding has 2 In & Outs
Odd you say that. The very first in n out I ate at was in Redding. This would have been about 2004 or so. We hadn't really heard anything about in n outs but swung by for a quick snack. Shared our burger and did a U-turn and ordered 3 or 4 more burgers and fries. Delicious.

I don't watch MSM. The border is a clusterfuck but that doesn't mean it's open.

She is correct.

If ICE is doing their job everyday then the border isn't open.

Thanks for that.
You whiners have prevented ICE from doing their jobs on every front. Remember the bullshit about whipping those poor illegals that were invading the OPEN border? Fake news--ICE didn't do it--but the illegals did and still are invading our OPEN borders with you democrat's blessing. Again, quit lying.

You whiners have prevented ICE from doing their jobs on every front. Remember the bullshit about whipping those poor illegals that were invading the OPEN border? Fake news--ICE didn't do it--but the illegals did and still are invading our OPEN borders with you democrat's blessing. Again, quit lying.
But at least the evil horse back riding perpetrators were disciplined by our noble and righteous Democrat administration.

When did I whine about that and what does that have to do with borders not being open?
Oh obtuse one, where do you think the illegal immigrants came from? Now, quit your lying trolling. You can ask these stupid questions all day long and all day long you will reinforce what everyone here knows. You are a stupid democrat playing stupid games.

You whiners have prevented ICE from doing their jobs on every front.

Not me. I think they are not being utilized well under any recent administration.

Remember the bullshit about whipping those poor illegals that were invading the OPEN border? Fake news--ICE didn't do it--but the illegals did and still are invading our OPEN borders with you democrat's blessing. Again, quit lying.

Yeah. Old news. Did you just now learn that?

That doesn't mean we have open borders.

This is a picture of a border NOT being open.

Screenshot_20221227-133437~2.png

Oh obtuse one, where do you think the illegal immigrants came from? Now, quit your lying trolling.

I have not commented at all about migrants being dropped off at kamila's place.

You are making things up.

You can ask these stupid questions all day long and all day long you will reinforce what everyone here knows. You are a stupid democrat playing stupid games.
I'm not a Democrat and I'm not playing games. Just passing time at work discussing politics.

Forum List

Back