22% Say Dems Are America's Greatest Enemy

Not me. I think they are not being utilized well under any recent administration.

Yeah. Old news. Did you just now learn that?

That doesn't mean we have open borders.

This is a picture of a border NOT being open.

View attachment 742546
That’s a copyright image…did you pay for that?

i agree with your first point about ICE…what’s even more sad is you voted for a woman for VP that compares ICE to the dems terrorist wing the KKK. It’s not wonder they don’t want to work well for her

You just proved your expertise. YOU HAVE NONE.

Your not an expert either. Anecdotes does not an expert make.

When you have some knowledge of the subject matter, come back. Until then you are just noise in an otherwise intelligent thread.
Here are your open borders lol.

Screenshot_20221227-133437~2.png

Not me. I think they are not being utilized well under any recent administration.

Yeah. Old news. Did you just now learn that?

That doesn't mean we have open borders.

This is a picture of a border NOT being open.

View attachment 742546
You apparently haven't listened to the whining of Gavin Newsom--He is even calling for Biden and Harris to close the border because the state on the other side of your photo is OVERWHELMED with ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. Try again, moron. BTW, is it often you steal from your employer? Surfing a message board is not what he is paying you for, so in addition to being a liar, you are also a thief.

You apparently haven't listened to the whining of Gavin Newsom--He is even calling for Biden and Harris to close the border because the state on the other side of your photo is OVERWHELMED with ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

I'm have heard. It sucks. The borders are still not open though.

Try again, moron. BTW, is it often you steal from your employer? Surfing a message board is not what he is paying you for, so in addition to being a liar, you are also a thief.
Lol, then everyone in America is a thief.

Yes. Where recourses for dealing with amnesty requests are handled.

What have other presidents done with them?
let them stay in mexico until they are able to have their case heard or detained them…not let them run free

22% ...about the size of Rump's remaining base, after January 6, 2021 and the Red Tsunami Dripping Faucet of November 2022...

Forum List

Back